Seven of Syria's Thirteen Palestinian Camps Now Controlled by Salafi- Jihadists

Aug 10, 2013 Full story: Salem-News.com 18

Jihadists are entering Syria at an accelerating pace, according to Syrian, UNWRA, and Palestinian officials as well as residents in the refugee camps here.

Full Story
Ivan Zvonko Kilic

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Aug 10, 2013
Theses Al Qaida , Salafi/Wahabi militants are like cancer that come out of no where & invade & destroy their hosts from within. True Evil.

Poor Palestinians & Moderate Secular Syrian Muslims who have to deal with these evil types because of American/French/British in difference to the plight of Syria's Secular Arabic Ba'athist government of Bashar Al Assad.
Ivan Zvonko Kilic

Australia

#2 Aug 10, 2013
Hopefully victory will be soon in sight for Syria's moderate muslim President Bashar Al Assad
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#3 Aug 11, 2013
I know the PLO have lost their way in recent years sucking up to the Reich thinking they can reason with them, but why havn't they mobilized thousands of their fighters to go to Syria and liberate their people in those Camps?
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#4 Aug 11, 2013
better than being controlled by Satanic shites!

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#5 Aug 11, 2013
I think the article is BS Palestinians split on Arab Spring probably 60 , 40 , against Assad , by the end of 2012 the proportion had turned around in favour of Assad.
To say a camp could be infiltrated that way is ludicrous.
For whatever reason the writer is making it all up.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#6 Aug 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
I think the article is BS Palestinians split on Arab Spring probably 60 , 40 , against Assad , by the end of 2012 the proportion had turned around in favour of Assad.
To say a camp could be infiltrated that way is ludicrous.
For whatever reason the writer is making it all up.
You could very well be right,i think we need to get the bullshit spray out,there is an info war going on.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#7 Aug 11, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
better than being controlled by Satanic shites!
You are better watch yourself. Satan is consulting his lawyer to sue you for diffamation. Those who see the devil all the time are very near to the devil.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Aug 11, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You could very well be right,i think we need to get the bullshit spray out,there is an info war going on.
Agree. Bullshit baffles brain. BBB. There has been so many of those jihadist that they should have won the war by now. We never hear about logistics. How can they keep their armies in the field. That is the crucial point.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#9 Aug 11, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Agree. Bullshit baffles brain. BBB. There has been so many of those jihadist that they should have won the war by now. We never hear about logistics. How can they keep their armies in the field. That is the crucial point.
This is what is difficult to understand the logistics,only explanation is if you notice most of their strongholds are very close to the Turkish border,having said that the Syrian airforce should be incinerating anything that moves from that border,and I mean anything,the SAA should also if they havn't already deploy small mobile units of heavily armed special forces in the border areas to ambush those Rats in the area,another thing is in places like Aleppo where they are among the civilians they will be intimidating them and stealing food etc,problem is the initiative is always with the Terrorist,to fight an insurgency the army needs to be pro-active and go after those bastards wherever they are.

Since: Nov 12

Cobbitty, Australia

#10 Aug 11, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what is difficult to understand the logistics,only explanation is if you notice most of their strongholds are very close to the Turkish border,having said that the Syrian airforce should be incinerating anything that moves from that border,and I mean anything,the SAA should also if they havn't already deploy small mobile units of heavily armed special forces in the border areas to ambush those Rats in the area,another thing is in places like Aleppo where they are among the civilians they will be intimidating them and stealing food etc,problem is the initiative is always with the Terrorist,to fight an insurgency the army needs to be pro-active and go after those bastards wherever they are.
Syria is crossing the border , Turkey is the highest fence in all criminal history.
And their wages are coming from Saudi and Qatar, but the suppliers are a mystery.
It must take enormous amounts of transportation that is never publicised.
Mainly because no one would benefit from making it a news item.
Why aren't the convoys attacked, by commando brigades, if air attack is vulnerable.?.
I think it's because no one is in a hurry to finish this war.
Its an almost impossible physiographic dichotomy that's taking place, notice gentlemen and ignoramus , inside the armed opposition , white hat and black hat.
Whiteie struggling to be a respectable Western Jew licker and blackie struggling to to be seen as the Jew aggressor.
This phenomenon had captured the imagination of everybody.
Begging the question , how and why.
Is it happening .
Al-Jazeera represented this war from the beginning.
Why was Al-Jazeera given the red carpet treatment by the West,?.
Al-Jazeera is a new version of Sadat.
Why stop the war that is likely to stop the new Daddy Sadat.

Hence nobody is in a hurry, exposure is priceless strategy.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#11 Aug 11, 2013
Nothing 7 drones can take care of!

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#12 Aug 12, 2013
.

"" Although much is heard about the plight of the Palestinian refugees, little is said about the Jews who fled from Arab states. Their situation had long been precarious.

During the 1947 UN debates, Arab leaders threatened them. For example, Egypt's delegate told the General Assembly:“The lives of one million Jews in Muslim countries would be jeopardized by partition.”

The number of Jews fleeing Arab countries for Israel in the years following Israel's independence was roughly equal to the number of Arabs leaving Palestine.

Many Jews were allowed to take little more than the shirts on their backs.

These refugees had no desire to be repatriated. Little is heard about them because they did not remain refugees for long. Of the 820,000 Jewish refugees, 586,000 were resettled in Israel at great expense, and without any offer of compensation from the Arab governments who confiscated their possessions.

Israel has consequently maintained that any agreement to compensate the Palestinian refugees must also include Arab compensation for Jewish refugees. To this day, the Arab states have refused to pay any compensation to the hundreds of thousands of Jews who were forced to abandon their property before fleeing those countries.

The contrast between the reception of Jewish refugees in Israel with the reception of Palestinian refugees in Arab countries is even more stark when one considers the difference in cultural and geographic dislocation experienced by the two groups.

Most Jewish refugees traveled hundreds — and some traveled thousands — of miles to a tiny country whose inhabitants spoke a different language. Most Arab refugees never left Palestine at all; they traveled a few miles to the other side of the truce line, remaining inside the vast Arab nation that they were part of linguistically, culturally and ethnically.""

.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#13 Aug 12, 2013
.

A second refugee population was created in 1967. After ignoring warnings to stay out of the war, King Hussein launched an attack on Jerusalem, Israel's capital. The UN estimated that during the fighting 175,000 Palestinians had fled for a second time and approximately 350,000 left for the first time. About 200,000 moved to Jordan, 115,000 to Syria and approximately 35,000 left Sinai for Egypt. Most of the Arabs who left had come from the West Bank.

When the Security Council empowered U Thant to send a representative to inquire into the welfare of civilians in the wake of the 1967 war, he instructed the mission to investigate the treatment of Jewish minorities in Arab countries, as well as Arabs in Israeli-occupied territory. Syria, Iraq and Egypt refused to permit the UN representative to carry out his investigation.

Through November 2003, 101 of the 681 UN resolutions on the Middle East conflict referred directly to Palestinian refugees. Not one mentioned the Jewish refugees from Arab countries (Jerusalem Post, December 4, 2003).""

.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#14 Aug 12, 2013
#12 & #13 are copy-paste.
DSL

Tel Aviv, Israel

#15 Aug 12, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I know the PLO have lost their way in recent years sucking up to the Reich thinking they can reason with them, but why havn't they mobilized thousands of their fighters to go to Syria and liberate their people in those Camps?
cause they don't have thousands of fighters..they have few hundreds fat lazy old has beens..
Hamas on the other hand could help, only that it's leaders turned their backs on Assad,therefor will not fight his enemies

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#16 Aug 12, 2013
DSL wrote:
<quoted text>
cause they don't have thousands of fighters..they have few hundreds fat lazy old has beens..
Hamas on the other hand could help, only that it's leaders turned their backs on Assad,therefor will not fight his enemies

Hamas followed the money trail , that is without doubt an expression of their stupidity .
.
Because they stupid the don't realize.
.
The Palestinian People don't have to fight the evil assembly of Israel , Christ and the Mahdi will unite all Arabs to take on Israel under the Spiritual Guidance of the Salafi , on behalf of God.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#17 Aug 12, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
.
A second refugee population was created in 1967. After ignoring warnings to stay out of the war, King Hussein launched an attack on Jerusalem, Israel's capital. The UN estimated that during the fighting 175,000 Palestinians had fled for a second time and approximately 350,000 left for the first time. About 200,000 moved to Jordan, 115,000 to Syria and approximately 35,000 left Sinai for Egypt. Most of the Arabs who left had come from the West Bank.
When the Security Council empowered U Thant to send a representative to inquire into the welfare of civilians in the wake of the 1967 war, he instructed the mission to investigate the treatment of Jewish minorities in Arab countries, as well as Arabs in Israeli-occupied territory. Syria, Iraq and Egypt refused to permit the UN representative to carry out his investigation.
Through November 2003, 101 of the 681 UN resolutions on the Middle East conflict referred directly to Palestinian refugees. Not one mentioned the Jewish refugees from Arab countries (Jerusalem Post, December 4, 2003).""
.


And all the toys got together and formed a workers union and went on strike.
Which is why people make toys .
Toys don't make toys any more because there still on strike.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#18 Aug 12, 2013
Jews flocked to the Islamic Word because they enjoyed freedom ,
There was only one exception that was the anarchy that existed in Poland.
Where Jews were free to practice their heretical faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 51 min AN NFL FAN 120,787
DNC's Wasserman-Schultz Blasts MSNBC for Biased... 1 hr Jojo 1
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 2 hr serfs up 84
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 3 hr spud 98
Palestinian girl, 14, in Israel prison for thro... 4 hr realist 8
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 4 hr alberto 519
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 6 hr Captain Yesterday 83
More from around the web