Peres: Obama Will Attack Iran if Diplomacy Fails

Apr 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arutz Sheva Israel News

President Shimon Peres said that he believes that U.S. President Barack Obama will attack Iran's nuclear facilities if diplomatic efforts fail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

AND FURTHERMORE OBAMA WILL BE BEATEN BACK Israel will be broomed into the Sea ...no further prediction as of now.. keep posted ,,,
Nader

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

SHIRO wrote:
AND FURTHERMORE OBAMA WILL BE BEATEN BACK Israel will be broomed into the Sea ...no further prediction as of now.. keep posted ,,,
. I agree with you, but Obama = osoma = end of both.lol
sema

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Nader wrote:
<quoted text>. I agree with you, but Obama = osoma = end of both.lol
. I agree with both of you but Israel is full of shit! Sob stolen most of wealth of the world, it is time Amrica f..k the Jews and get thier money.
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

A morocwan Arab Jew , telling us what USA president is about to do. heh heh heh heh heh heh , after some age man become like child .Some one should send him a box of laly pop to suck on

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

If "diplomatic efforts fail" to do what?

Cave in to Israel's demand that Iran cease all nuclear research and dismantle its enrichment facilities?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a....

What's Peres going to do when Israeli Muslims and Christians become the majority voters and take control of the Israeli government and kick him and his zionazi buddies out of office in less than 7 years, hmmmm.....?

Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
If "diplomatic efforts fail" to do what?
Cave in to Israel's demand that Iran cease all nuclear research and dismantle its enrichment facilities?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a....
What's Peres going to do when Israeli Muslims and Christians become the majority voters and take control of the Israeli government and kick him and his zionazi buddies out of office in less than 7 years, hmmmm.....?
ANSWER:

Do what they always do:

1. Kill a bunch of Americans

2. Blame it on the MUSLIM Leadership that have thrown" him and his zionazi buddies out of office "

3. Get AIPAC to make their craven, Congressional Hirelings to send a bunch of LOYAL American G.I.s over to die fighting MUSLIM Israelis to instal and maintain a Puppet Regime run by ZioNazis.

4. PRESTO: Regime Change with Vichy Israel run by ZioNazis; more Settlements, Genocide etc etc
while the AIPAC etc makes sure the US vetos ANY Just & Equitable U.N. Resolutions with teeth

------

Whatever happens, you can be sure that :
1. Americans will pay in Blood & Resources

2. Israeli Zionists will reap ALL the Spoils of Whatever

3. LOYAL Americans and Innocent Muslims will die

AND

4. Pampered, Settler-Psychos, ZioNazis will keep stealing MORE Land, Taxes, Water, Gas, Oil, and, somehow.......Air

How close am I, so far?

Best Wishes,

Gray
zaki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

The Jews know what kind of scams they are and the time will show like history which has, any where these Jews go there is war ..good luck America. :(
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

The world will have no problem if we think 'PEACE FOR ALL" all the time.

Peace for all is the best course to follow.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Since when does Peres speak for Obama?
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
Peace takes a lot of hard work, and that hard work will need to be applied, if we are going to achieve an Israeli-Palestinian peace.
True American

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

I promise all of you American haters, you do not want us to come over there and blow your shit up. Where will you be then. I suggest you stop with your anti-American BS and get with the program of blowing up, killing your own, and fighting against every person that is not a Muslim in this world. There are other beliefs and you need to take those blinders off your face and realize that and your communist govt' to stop making nukes before we blow you off the face off the earth and we won't have to worry about arguing cause you will no longer exist. Peace with all you racist war mongering idiots.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

It is best to talk peace even if some very few talk war.

Almost all humanity loves to see peace for all.

IT IS BEST TO LOVE PEACE RIGHT FROM THE HEART.
justice

Camberley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
You are living in a dream world. The nations want war not peace!
justice

Camberley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
Since when does Peres speak for Obama?
Because Obama has given him that confidence.
Without America Israel would be nothing.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Better have peace dreams rather than having war dreams.If the heavy weights(united Russia and China as poised they are in the area ready for WW3 as well)collide, it will be be shameful tragedy for all mankind.

It is scary to read the internet news these days.But, for some peace dreams are better solace than any thing else.

Some times dreams come true and I hope and wish that my dreams of peace for all humanity will be true for all of our dear and sweet humanity of all races, colours, nationalities and religions.

AFTER ALL WE ARE THE SAME HUMANITY AND PEACE IN REAL WILL BE KISSED BY US ALL HUMANS.
justice

Camberley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
Better have peace dreams rather than having war dreams.If the heavy weights(united Russia and China as poised they are in the area ready for WW3 as well)collide, it will be be shameful tragedy for all mankind.
It is scary to read the internet news these days.But, for some peace dreams are better solace than any thing else.
Some times dreams come true and I hope and wish that my dreams of peace for all humanity will be true for all of our dear and sweet humanity of all races, colours, nationalities and religions.
AFTER ALL WE ARE THE SAME HUMANITY AND PEACE IN REAL WILL BE KISSED BY US ALL HUMANS.
Religion, politicians, day dreamers will not bring in the much needed peace.
Only the Messiah can bring the peace, but even that will be after Armageddon.
First comes Armageddon.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Big liberal President Shimon Peres is wrong to predict that Obama will go to war against the Iranian regime as Obama will not go to war against North Korea. Evidently, the Obama regime is very limited in dealing with the nuke threat of North Korea-Iranian regimes that are supported by the Russian regime that seek to oust America from the south Pacific and removing bases in South Korea, Guam, Okinawa and Japan. Obama converted America to welfare state that feeds more than 62 million unemployed and disabled with 90 million Americans at working ages are out of the work force. Therefore America cannot still keep its title as military superpower with debts of more than 1600 billion dollars to countries such as China. Kerri is offering talks as pre-emptive attack on North Korean nukes is not acceptable to China and Russia which means that America would lose much of its deterrent power in the Korean Peninsula that was kept during close to 60 years. US troops in North Korea, Guam and Okinawa are under threat of the North Korean regime nukes while the UN is dysfunctional while Obama keep offering ‘nuke-free’ world with US slashing its nukes and missile defense system to appease Putin and China. Clearly, the Iranian regime realized that Obama and Kerri will do nothing against North Korean nukes that the Iranian regime finances which means green light for the Iranian nukes as well.
Tim

Zerbst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

it would be better if obama would attack issrael at last. It would bring global improvement.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

We are wishing about peace for all including America.Muslims may be weak, divided and doing mutual fighting only.

But, peace is very essential for all of us as the clouds of WW3 are there. You read internet and surf<'Russia and China threaten America".

You will read thereRussian top military general giving statement as:

'We have to hold America by the gun" to make it behave.
And China's top army general saying:

'We have ordered our armed forces to prepare for all out thermo-nuclear war against America"

And America is also sadly talking of the end coming.

IT IS JUST SCARY AND VERY FRIGHTENING.HOPE AND WISH PEACE FOR ALL WILL PREVAIL WITHOUT ANY MEGA, ALL INNIHILATING SAD THING HAPPENING TO OUR LOVABLE HUMAN RACE(ALL OF IT).

It is very scary. Muslims may be weak and powerless. But Russia and China are united with total of 14,000 plus nukes between them while America and its European allies have just over 10,000.

And on the most important thing , that is energy use, Russia and China together consume/produce and or refine 39 mbpd equivalent of combined oil and gas compared to America's 35 mbpd equivalent(first time happening).

Here is the energy use refining data:

America (21 tcf gas per year and 18.5 mbpd oil refining(half of it imported crude)and 4 blmegawatt power(or total equiv of 35 mbpd equivalent).

Russia (22 tcf gas py and 10 mbpd oil refining and or production with half exported and 1.5 bmw power ) or total equivalent of 23 mbpd.

China (5 tcf gas py and 10 mbpd oil refining,half imported), 4.5 bmw power per year) or toal energy use of 21 mbpd.

With energy use standing the unipolar world order is giving way. America's total energy use is equiv of 35 mbpd compres with united slidly and combined Russia's and China's energy use of 44 mbpd and changing more by the day in favour of Russia and China as Russia has given its gas(biggest in the world)use key to China.

It is frightening to think of war between the world's heavy weights (America, Russia, China)BECAUSE IT WILL BE SAD AND UNWANTED DEMISE OF ALL HUMANITY WHICH WE LOVE AND LOVE ALL OF IT.

All peace lovers must unite against any war and promote peace for all.

PEACE FOR ALL IS THE GREAT BLESSINGS AND WE LOVE ALL OUR BEAUTIFUL HUMAN RACE WHICH SHOULD NOT BE MADE SACRIFICIAL FOR THE WAR MONGERS.

WE WISH PEACE FOR ALL TO ENTIRE HUMANITY AS WE ARE ALL SAME HUMANITY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••