Battlefield lessons in Syria strengthen Hezbollah's fighting force

In this photo taken on Friday, Nov. 22, 2013, a member of Lebanese Hezbollah clashes with members of the Sunni-dominated Free Syrian Army in the town of Hatita, which Iraqi and Lebanese Shiite fighters captured, in the countryside near Damascus, Syria. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Combat experience always increases the effectiveness of forces.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Combat experience always increases the effectiveness of forces.
Interesting. Good point. But, as a draft dodger, how would you know? Incidentally, that sentence is 7 words over your usual posts. Can we expect, let's say, 15 words next time? Something that shows more of your Jew Hater training?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3 Dec 3, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Good point. But, as a draft dodger, how would you know? Incidentally, that sentence is 7 words over your usual posts. Can we expect, let's say, 15 words next time? Something that shows more of your Jew Hater training?
Yet another "intellectual" response from a mindless moron. Instead of just showing how mentally challenged you are, maybe next time you should try actually commenting on the article?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#4 Dec 3, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another "intellectual" response from a mindless moron. Instead of just showing how mentally challenged you are, maybe next time you should try actually commenting on the article?
Thats rich coming from you the Syrian who stalks Grey.
Most of your posts are just worshipping other posts even if they are crap. You write "nice" "true" "interesting" and other crap.

When do you ever comment on the article?

Why is it always the Israel or Jew haters who are the hypocrites?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5 Dec 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your posts are just worshipping other posts even if they are crap. You write "nice" "true" "interesting" and other crap.
Grey happens to be brilliant, and his posts are immensely informative. I have made many posts that were substantive, but clueless fools like yourself just dwell on the short ones made to express my opinion of another posters position. Just wake the hell up already.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#6 Dec 3, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Grey happens to be brilliant, and his posts are immensely informative. I have made many posts that were substantive, but clueless fools like yourself just dwell on the short ones made to express my opinion of another posters position. Just wake the hell up already.
Yeah you are right nutjobs, he did sound more intelligent just agreeing with others and giving the ole rubber stamp.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#7 Dec 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you are right nutjobs, he did sound more intelligent just agreeing with others and giving the ole rubber stamp.
What the hell is so wrong with indicating approval for a post?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#8 Dec 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrian is just admiring the cut and paste emperor's new clothes. I suspect he may also be suffering from long term memory loss. To say Gaye is "brilliant" proves he's not too bright. That cut & paste spam library is second to none and those of us with our faculties know when we've saw the movie before. Over and over and over. It's not brilliant to capture the hearts of the ignorant who hate Jews as much as Gaye does. It's retard abuse. Oh wait. "Zionists". I meant to say Zionist. That makes it OK. LOL
rio

Beckenham, UK

#9 Dec 4, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell is so wrong with indicating approval for a post?
The Zionists try to engage in a new dialogue, in the vain hope that they will convince us.
No chance!
"The leopard cannot change its spots".
If you are a brainwashed Zionist, you will stay that way forever.
I suppose many are Jews, or born in Israel and defend it out of loyalty, without questioning what it does.
Some Jews, and indeed some Israelis don't approve of Israel, but that demands an effort of critical examination none of the jerks on this forum is capable of.
Just look at Ratboy, Uzi, etc... they are just second rate cyber soldiers with no conscience, no intelligence, and a devious mind.
All they know is repeating the same flawed Zionist arguments that don't hold water.
Gray beats them in any discussion.

And if you are an outsider and a critic of Israel and its policies, you will maintain that opinion. Almost any action from Israel is criminal. It's the most detested country on earth...
There is no chance of changing side!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#10 Dec 4, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zionists try to engage in a new dialogue, in the vain hope that they will convince us.
No chance!
I suppose many are Jews, or born in Israel and defend it out of loyalty, without questioning what it does.
Some Jews, and indeed some Israelis don't approve of Israel, but that demands an effort of critical examination none of the jerks on this forum is capable of.
Just look at Ratboy, Uzi, etc... they are just second rate cyber soldiers with no conscience, no intelligence, and a devious mind.
All they know is repeating the same flawed Zionist arguments that don't hold water.
And if you are an outsider and a critic of Israel and its policies, you will maintain that opinion. Almost any action from Israel is criminal. It's the most detested country on earth...
Says the other fan of cut and paste BS. Listen Fatboy, Syrian wears that tiny heart on his sleeve for Gaye, but you should take your hand out of Gaye's underwear. You're a married girl.
rio

London, UK

#11 Dec 4, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the other fan of cut and paste BS. Listen Fatboy, Syrian wears that tiny heart on his sleeve for Gaye, but you should take your hand out of Gaye's underwear. You're a married girl.
I can see that you are completely out of ammunitions in your argument, so you try lewd sarcasms and sexual inuendoes in a desperate attempt to have the last word.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#12 Dec 4, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that you are completely out of ammunitions in your argument, so you try lewd sarcasms and sexual inuendoes in a desperate attempt to have the last word.
I told you. I don't argue with professional trolls. I just make fun of them. Now that I know you attend hate classes, it's even more fun. Call me your good conscience.
rio

London, UK

#13 Dec 4, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you. I don't argue with professional trolls. I just make fun of them. Now that I know you attend hate classes, it's even more fun. Call me your good conscience.
You make fun of nothing; you cannot be funny.
You have your head too far up your ass to see the rest of the world.
A typical zionist prick who thinks everybody should stay quiet about Israel.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#14 Dec 4, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
A typical zionist prick who thinks everybody should stay quiet about Israel.
PSC talking point 3A-When you really want to shine in your own eyes, call them a zionist. That'll show em! LOL
rio

London, UK

#15 Dec 4, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
PSC talking point 3A-When you really want to shine in your own eyes, call them a zionist. That'll show em! LOL
The majority of zionists aren't even Jews, so your attempt to call me anti-semite falls rather flat!

Just like the majority of pro-Palestinians are neither Arabs nor Muslims.

The cancer is Israel.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#16 Dec 4, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell is so wrong with indicating approval for a post?
Firstly that is what "judge it" is for.

Secondly you often double the number of posts here while saying nothing.

Grey spams enough you are doubling his spam.
Although this is probably your intention.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Dec 4, 2013
'Syrian' support a regime that gases, bombs starves, maims and drives out Syrians from their homes.
Assad hasn't yet totally destroyed Syria, but give him time. This is apparently what 'Syrian wants'.
WayneSmith

Oranienburg, Germany

#19 Dec 5, 2013
Everyone here is an arm-chair idiot, largely brainwashed by the corporate establishment media.'Assad regime is bad, rebels are good. Baaaaaaa.'
Sheeple, turn off the mainstream media, it is conditioning and indoctrinating you.
Sure, Assad sucks and is brutal, the western-backed rebels equally so, if not more. Stop chewing on the grass and following the herd through the gate, not everything is so black and white as the media instructs you.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#20 Dec 5, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
No chance!
Excellent and very well put!! The biggest problem that these zioclowns have is that everyone is now finally seeing through their Bullcrap. This is why those fools need to spend countless hours all over the internet trying to defend their idiotic and indefensible positions.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#21 Dec 5, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how those brainless fools always behave!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Ratloder 119,239
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,791
Gaza threatens to halt Israeli fruit imports 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,615
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr MUQ2 37,648
Turkish governor threatens to turn synagogue in... 10 hr Faith 45
French ambassador to U.S. meets Jewish leaders 11 hr wacejacke 1

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE