Kerry: US will support Iraq, but without troops

Jan 5, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dallas Morning News

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday that the United States will support Iraq's fight against al-Qaida-linked militants who have overrun two cities, but won't send in American troops.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2014

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Evidently, the pro-Iranian Obama became the puppet of the Iranian regime of Khomeini as he serves as Big Iranian Brother in the White House, letting the Iranian regime dictate the role in Iraq and in Syria as well as the role of the Hamas, PLO Al Qaida and Islamic Jihad in Gaza and West Bank. The unprecedented move of Obama to support the axis of evil of Khomeini-Putin-Assad-Nasrallah of the Hezbolla means isolation of Israel and Saudi Arabia and pushing Israel to make dangerous concessions to appease the Iranian regime that Obama secretly promoted to become the new nuke superpower in the Middle east, as he planned to do since his first day in office in 2009. Will US Congress go along with the desertion of Israel that will have to fight against the Iranian regime that Obama sponsors behind the back of the American people?

Since: Oct 08

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

US will support Iraq who supports Iran.
Obamakerr

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

U2 dont kknow Duck!!;-00h tryin gooose go!!;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••