Zionism is Racism

Apr 25, 2009 Full story: usa.mediamonitors.net 524

"Zionism is racism because it rejects unity of mankind by depicting Palestinians as inherently inferior, like "worms", having "genetic defects.""

The subject of racism is a very touchy one for both its current and former practitioners. It was thus expected that some western countries with nasty past records of racism would boycott the UN racism conference in Geneva, scheduled for April 20, 2009.

Full Story
Khan

Fort Worth, TX

#598 Jun 24, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
It's amusing that Muslims should whinge about product being marked as Kosher for the benefit of observant Jews.
Here in South East Asia -- tens of thousands of products from all over the world are labeled as "Halal" for the benefit of Muslims who keep their rules
http://ccfiile.com/Zionism_s_Dark_side.html

The Evil's of Zionism
I think what makes this topic so interesting to me is how the Jewish organizations will use every means possible to stop this message they will even kill those who write about it..
So that made me think of the Jw's and how similar they are and how they will lie and slander "apostates" and if they could kill them they probably would. When I see organizations censor people a red flag automatically goes up and makes me wonder why. Thats why the subject is of such interest to me.
What I am writing here is just a very brief synopsis of what I've come across in my travels so if you want more documentation I can show you the links.
Zionism is probably one of the most evil things that exist in the world today because it goes against every principle that is laid out in the Bible for the Jews.
I consider the Zionist as the radicals within the Jewish system, and what is interesting about this is, there are a many good Jewish people who despise Zionism and know it for what it really is for instance this site.

http://www.netureikarta.org/

When people speak out against Zionism, the Jews, take it as a case of Anti-Semitism but it isn't that at all.
Its just that Zionism is a terrorist organization that sits in the background behind the Jewish nation in general directing their every step.

Zionism makes like its really defending Israel's its right to exist, which isn't the case at all because most of the time the Zionist are the aggressors and the other nations particularly the Palestinians are just defending themselves from the aggression heaped upon them.

I have the highest respect for the true Jews and their history because it all started with the Jews, but when God allowed them to be taken into captivity by the Babylonians way back before Christ they pretty much continued on their course of Apostasy full speed and are going all out in their rebellion against God up until now.
What are the goals of the Zionist? It looks like they want to control the world and they pretty much do in a lot of areas.
PAUL SHYKORA artsdiscuss

Calgary, Canada

#599 Jun 24, 2014
..and so are yous'..eh..shalom

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#600 Aug 9, 2014

The truth about Hamas by the son's founder.
HasbhaRATS Troll Busters

Germany

#602 Aug 9, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KakxXN5Z-XIXX
The truth about Hamas by the son's founder.
Phew, that must be 5000 posts on the same subject - are you a robot, waleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeed?
Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#603 Aug 9, 2014
Abu Najda wrote:
"A couple of days before the event, the USA announced that it would sit out the Geneva forum. Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands soon followed suit. Through their boycotting the session they have sent a blatant message endorsing racism. "
This is one view of why the conference was boycotted. It is easy to see how the conclusion was arrived at.
This idea of Zionism being inherently racist makes a lot of sense to many Muslims.
In order to oppress the indigenous population as they have been - because they are Muslim and Arab - you need an ideology to do that. Zionism provides that.
The accusation levelled at Muslims is that their religion has this ideology - to justify acts of terror. While I know this not to be the case, it has not stopped people perverting the religion to serve their own ends. One wonders if this is what happened to Zionism - which was originally a response to racism against jews around the turn of the century.
How else did those rabbis encourage the IDF soldiers to kill as many as possible? Why else would they wear the t-shirts commemorating the killing of palestian pregnant women and children.
Does this make them extremists? I think so.
I am firmly convinced that Zionism is the root cause of terrorism, economic exploitation, corruption and social injustice in the world.
Netanyaho is a war criminal and must be sent to Hague to be prosecuted, ASAP.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#604 Aug 10, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am firmly convinced that Zionism is the root cause of terrorism, economic exploitation, corruption and social injustice in the world.
Keep wailing about zionism, meanwhile, these are the horrific acts your brothers are continually committing.

http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2014/08/graphi...

WARNING: graphic pictures showing how truly evil muslims are.

Filthy muslims beheading little children, raping young girls, draining blood from their victims into bowls (for what purpose?????).

You should be ashamed to call yourself a muslim, if you had a shred of decency.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#605 Aug 10, 2014
Read it and weep, dune coons:

"Americans' sympathies lean heavily toward the Israelis over the Palestinians, 64% vs. 12%. Americans' partiality for Israel has consistently exceeded 60% since 2010; however, today's 64% ties the highest Gallup has recorded in a quarter century, last seen in 1991 during the Gulf War. At that time, slightly fewer than today, 7%, sympathized more with the Palestinians."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/161387/americans-s...

Kiss our Yankee asses.
Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#606 Aug 11, 2014
Abu Najda wrote:
"A couple of days before the event, the USA announced that it would sit out the Geneva forum. Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands soon followed suit. Through their boycotting the session they have sent a blatant message endorsing racism. "
This is one view of why the conference was boycotted. It is easy to see how the conclusion was arrived at.
This idea of Zionism being inherently racist makes a lot of sense to many Muslims.
In order to oppress the indigenous population as they have been - because they are Muslim and Arab - you need an ideology to do that. Zionism provides that.
The accusation levelled at Muslims is that their religion has this ideology - to justify acts of terror. While I know this not to be the case, it has not stopped people perverting the religion to serve their own ends. One wonders if this is what happened to Zionism - which was originally a response to racism against jews around the turn of the century.
How else did those rabbis encourage the IDF soldiers to kill as many as possible? Why else would they wear the t-shirts commemorating the killing of palestian pregnant women and children.
Does this make them extremists? I think so.
I agree with your views. Very well written.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#607 Aug 11, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am firmly convinced you are a whiney, hypocritical, racist little bitch.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#608 Aug 12, 2014
Buford Hayse wrote:
<quoted text> You'd almost think that it was the Zionists and not the Nazis who operated the death camps, eh, Abu?
Buyford says
>
You'd almost think that it was the Zionists and not the Nazis who operated the death camps,
eh, Abu?
>
>
Obviously yo be unaware that
in 1944 the ' zionist org and the world jewish agency' admitted
wantonly joining wit adolph in slaughtering around 600,000 hungarian jews

saying
These jews must be sacrificed so that after the war we can get a peice of palestine
for a homeland..........

>
How ever those about to die was not told of this
>
>
>
Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#609 Aug 12, 2014
First Lensman wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Please remember what I said before. Zionism is the political movement to create a Jewish state. If someone tells you what something else is due to Zionism, they are incorrect. Therefore, treatment of the so-called "indigenous population" (a misleading term at best) and the desire to have control over Jerusalem are due to other factors (including the Jewish desire to have control over their holiest site) but Zionism isn't one of them.
2)I don't think you'll find many people being in favor of atrocities. But Israel's military actions have nothing to do with Zionism and everything to do with self-defense. Only tangentially could you blame Zionism for those military actions, as Zionism created the state that those military actions defend. But that seems like kind of a weak argument.
3)Similarly, rabbis encouraging the IDF to show no mercy has nothing to do with Zionism either. However, you should know that there is a quote in the Torah (iirc) that tells Jews that to be merciful to the merciless is an invitation for the merciless to kill you. Which is usually interpreted as not to be merciful to cold-blooded enemy fighters...but not civilians.
4) I don't think Zionism has been subverted; how could it be? Zionism is basically "Israel supporting" at this point, and I don't think you'll find many political parties that don't want the state they are a part of to exist.
Now that we have covered all this, do you *still* think that Zionism is racism? You haven't done a particularly good job of defending this accusation once I pointed out what Zionism really is. Thanks.
I will never have any respect for Israel till they accept a sovereign state of Palestine and withdraw from the illegal settlements and stolen land.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#610 Aug 12, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never have any respect for Israel till they accept a sovereign state of Palestine and withdraw from the illegal settlements and stolen land.
God was the original owner of all the land on earth and God gave that tiny piece of land to the children of Israel. The Jews haven't stolen anything. If you want to blame anybody for the conflict over the land, blame the living God of Israel and not the Jews. If the Palestinians cannot live in peace outside of Israel, they will all die.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#611 Aug 12, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims are the enemy of God.
They blasphemy God.

To blaspheme God’s name is to break the third commandment—"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain (Exod 20:7)." That is, to use God’s name for evil purposes.

Under Muslim religious rule infidel “children are being beheaded, mothers are being raped and killed, and fathers are being hung.”
That is using God's Holy name for committing evil.
These things are being done every day by Muslims if you insult Islam.

In the United States,if you insult Islam you will be accused of racism, bigotry, and whatever else the Islamic supremacist libel mill can think of you.

The evilness of Islam is an insult to God.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#612 Aug 14, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never have any respect for Israel or Jews because you are a hateful bigot. You have expressed your desire to see Jews murdered repeatedly. That is evil.
Uber-Bro of the Unborn

Norfolk, VA

#613 Aug 15, 2014
Is there is link between racism, Zionism and abortion? Let's all judge for ourselves by exploring the web-site of Life Dynamics Incorporated!!
TEAM TROLL

Tampa, FL

#614 Aug 15, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
That is evil.
Nah, not really.
Tom bint over Fontaine

Mckinney, TX

#615 Aug 15, 2014
TEAM TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, not really.
Yes you have Portland Tom. And is Sweden off again? What's the deal? Can't get a pass from your caretakers? You don't really believe, we believe, they will ever let you out. You won't even get to go to the big trial in November. I see your name is on the "DO NOT ALLOW ENTRY" list at the Fed Courthouse in Boston.

Hell, they may even have orders to "SHOOT ON SIGHT" from what I been able to glean from all the paper piling up on you.

Better catch that bus to Sweden. You have been warned.
Karla Christianssen

Trollhättan, Sweden

#616 Aug 15, 2014
Tom bint over Fontaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have Portland Tom. And is Sweden off again? What's the deal? Can't get a pass from your caretakers? You don't really believe, we believe, they will ever let you out. You won't even get to go to the big trial in November. I see your name is on the "DO NOT ALLOW ENTRY" list at the Fed Courthouse in Boston.
Hell, they may even have orders to "SHOOT ON SIGHT" from what I been able to glean from all the paper piling up on you.
Better catch that bus to Sweden. You have been warned.
You are not Tom!
You can never even hold a candle to Tom!
Tom ROCKS!
YOU suck!
Mujahid

Addison, TX

#617 Aug 15, 2014
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://ccfiile.com/Zionism_s_Dark_side.html
The Evil's of Zionism
I think what makes this topic so interesting to me is how the Jewish organizations will use every means possible to stop this message they will even kill those who write about it..
So that made me think of the Jw's and how similar they are and how they will lie and slander "apostates" and if they could kill them they probably would. When I see organizations censor people a red flag automatically goes up and makes me wonder why. Thats why the subject is of such interest to me.
What I am writing here is just a very brief synopsis of what I've come across in my travels so if you want more documentation I can show you the links.
Zionism is probably one of the most evil things that exist in the world today because it goes against every principle that is laid out in the Bible for the Jews.
I consider the Zionist as the radicals within the Jewish system, and what is interesting about this is, there are a many good Jewish people who despise Zionism and know it for what it really is for instance this site.
http://www.netureikarta.org/
When people speak out against Zionism, the Jews, take it as a case of Anti-Semitism but it isn't that at all.
Its just that Zionism is a terrorist organization that sits in the background behind the Jewish nation in general directing their every step.
Zionism makes like its really defending Israel's its right to exist, which isn't the case at all because most of the time the Zionist are the aggressors and the other nations particularly the Palestinians are just defending themselves from the aggression heaped upon them.
I have the highest respect for the true Jews and their history because it all started with the Jews, but when God allowed them to be taken into captivity by the Babylonians way back before Christ they pretty much continued on their course of Apostasy full speed and are going all out in their rebellion against God up until now.
What are the goals of the Zionist? It looks like they want to control the world and they pretty much do in a lot of areas.
That is nothing but hard facts. Well stated..
Real Truth.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#618 Aug 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
Every war on Earth right now is because of the filthy, devil-worship muslim trash.
>

>

The Jewish Federations of North America
Results of a new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace.

Shockingly, Israel was rated first.

This poll is an indication that Europeans have bought into the vilification and demonization campaign directed against the State of Israel and her supporters by European leaders and media.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center is voicing its outrage directly to European Commission President Romano Prodi and asks you to do the same.

“These shocking results, that Israel is the greatest threat to world peace, bigger than North Korea, Iran and Afghanistan, defies logic and is a racist flight of fancy that only shows that anti-Semitism is deeply embedded within European society, more now than in any other period since the end of World War II,” said Rabbi Marvin Hier, the Center’s dean and founder.

“If the results of this survey are as reported, then Israel should draw the only conclusion possible: that the European Union and its members should play no role in any future Middle East peace process,” Hier concluded.

Center officials are scheduled to meet with Javier Solana, Secretary Gen

>
>
Another nobel bites the dust..........

>
>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min coco the zionist ... 119,661
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 71,064
Japanese Mighty War Weapon Is Deception Conspiracy (Nov '12) 53 min fukuda 6
2014 frustrates US hopes for Israeli-Palestinia... 53 min Belgian expat 2
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 58 min Sacchar 37,818
omg.... 1 hr Test 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,885
More from around the web