Gaza death toll soars despite calls for truce

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: 104.7 WIOT 33

Israeli airstrikes in Gaza killed 15 people Monday, Palestinians said, and more rockets hit southern Israel while international pressure mounted for a truce.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well

Hamilton, Canada

#24 Nov 20, 2012
gilman wrote:
DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER ,who was dancing in the streets after 9-11....wake up
Serbs did the same. What's your point?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 20, 2012
Those Hamas rockets are from Iran....
Max

Montréal, Canada

#26 Nov 20, 2012
Are you sure? Iran can produce much better rockets than that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Nov 20, 2012
Max wrote:
Are you sure? Iran can produce much better rockets than that.
We've helped equip Israel's Apache helo's with infrared, that can help find their tunnels....it's about to get even more interesting.....
gilman

West Mifflin, PA

#28 Nov 20, 2012
the point is "THEY DANCED A HELL OF A LOT MORE".and voted for the best dancer.

Since: Nov 12

Clinton, MO

#29 Nov 20, 2012
wayne johnson wrote:
<quoted text>so its perfectly ok for israel to kill kids destroy homes then steal their land then build jewish settlements on them lets call it what it is its genocide is what it is what happens then thejews will move on syria then do the same thing israel has to be stipped and now before they are allowed by the usto wipe out an entire culture
You know nothing... they will not attempt to take Syria or any other country. What they won in the 6 day war is theirs. UNLESS there is an all out war and they are attacked. They will defend themselves and they just might claim more land... who knows? If they do they deserve it. If they are left alone they will leave the rest alone. Israel force evacuated their own people out of the Gaza strip... demolished Jewish homes... gave Gaza to the palestians... and this is the reward they get... bombing from that same land. Give them an inch and they want all of Israel.
watsamattau

United States

#30 Nov 21, 2012
Dawniequel wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing... they will not attempt to take Syria or any other country. What they won in the 6 day war is theirs. UNLESS there is an all out war and they are attacked. They will defend themselves and they just might claim more land... who knows? If they do they deserve it. If they are left alone they will leave the rest alone. Israel force evacuated their own people out of the Gaza strip... demolished Jewish homes... gave Gaza to the palestians... and this is the reward they get... bombing from that same land. Give them an inch and they want all of Israel.
You are right ,and after they left the stupid palestinians destroyed everything that they left behind because an infidel had touched it.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#31 Nov 21, 2012
Let them fight it out...to the death.

Whoever is left standing gets the land.

The Palastinians are a cancer to modern civilization.

Israel is the cure.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#33 Nov 21, 2012
Space Cowboy wrote:
Let them fight it out...to the death.
Whoever is left standing gets the land.
The Palastinians are a cancer to modern civilization.
Israel is the cure.
Slaughter house is a-killin' hogs
Twisted children are killin' frogs
Poor dumb red-necks rollin' logs
Tired old lady, kissin' dogs
I hate the human love of that stinking mutt!
I can't use it!
Tryin' to make it real, compared to what!
Come on baby, now!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#34 Nov 21, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaughter house is a-killin' hogs
Twisted children are killin' frogs
Poor dumb red-necks rollin' logs
Tired old lady, kissin' dogs
I hate the human love of that stinking mutt!
I can't use it!
Tryin' to make it real, compared to what!
Come on baby, now!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
lame-ass libs listenin to outdated jazz...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35 Nov 21, 2012
Iran has'nt agreed to this ceasefire yet....
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#36 Nov 21, 2012
Dawniequel wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing... they will not attempt to take Syria or any other country. What they won in the 6 day war is theirs. UNLESS there is an all out war and they are attacked. They will defend themselves and they just might claim more land... who knows? If they do they deserve it. If they are left alone they will leave the rest alone. Israel force evacuated their own people out of the Gaza strip... demolished Jewish homes... gave Gaza to the palestians... and this is the reward they get... bombing from that same land. Give them an inch and they want all of Israel.
Well said!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#37 Nov 24, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
lame-ass libs listenin to outdated jazz...
There is no such thing as outdated jazz! Unlike the rightwingnuz devolution, Jazz has constantly evolved spanning three centuries. Since its birth, well over two dozen distinct Jazz styles have emerged ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 38 min An NFL Fan 119,186
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 56 min RiccardoFire 37,622
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,773
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,579
Turkish governor threatens to turn synagogue in... 4 hr Yupp111 23
Polish trade envoy seeks to build new ties with... 8 hr dried and fried 12
Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits President Obama (Oct '11) 9 hr Swedenforever 8

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE