Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41314 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Hagar was a Hamite.There is no covenant there.
The covenant is with Abraham and Sarah.
Too bad you missed that
we lost the old covenant that we came out of north east africa with, an when we went into africa going west in 586BC , we was given a covenant that would be inside us not like the old one that we broke

Location hidden

#41315 Mar 20, 2014
so thats why we ex-slave descendent are the most hated peoples in the world because of that new law thats in us, the t,v peoples have painted a evil pic of the real hebrews an it started 400 years ago,

Location hidden

#41317 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel" Jews are the House of Israel.
You just made my point, thanks
jews cant ever be the house of Israel, they aint bibical, the jews stole the hebrews history, its only two set of jews that all jews come from Ashkenaz they a son of Gomer,Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
so jews cant ever be hebrews plain as that

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41319 Mar 20, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jews cant ever be the house of Israel, they aint bibical, the jews stole the hebrews history, its only two set of jews that all jews come from Ashkenaz they a son of Gomer,Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
Abraham was a Hebrew and so are all of his descendants. This includes Arabs, Europeans, and Jews. Most of the nations in the middle east are Semitic meaning they are descendants of Shem, the youngest son of Noah. God chose Shem to reveal himself thru. The northern kingdom, the house of Israel is lost only because we don't know who we are. This is mainly the USA and if we were loyal to the covenant and kept the Sabbath, we would know our God is the living God who created the universe.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41320 Mar 20, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jews cant ever be the house of Israel, they aint bibical, the jews stole the hebrews history, its only two set of jews that all jews come from Ashkenaz they a son of Gomer,Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
The word Jew is a fairly new word. Before that they were called Hebrews or Israelites.
Abraham was not black. He came from Mesepotamia and was likely brown skinned.

Its interesting how far you will go to perpetuate your myths. The Jews from Europe are called Ashkenaz in reference to Germania and nothing to do with some bilical character.

Is there some guy called Sepharad also?? or are they also a myth.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#41322 Mar 21, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Hagar was a Hamite.There is no covenant there.
The covenant is with Abraham and Sarah.
Too bad you missed that
You are wrong here my dear.

The covenant about Ishmael was made thirteen years before even when Isaac was born.

God's covenant with Abraham about Issac does not mean that God's promise about Ishmael to make him into a great nation was cancelled.

What was the fault of Ishmael?

This is pure racism of Jews to deny Ishmael and his progeny the rights of First Born.

History shows that Children of Ishmael out matched Jews on every ground.

They held on to their land of inheritance and never allowed any one to displace from it, while Jews could not defend their land and were banished number of times.

Children of Ishmael, captured each and every feet of land where the feet of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and Moses, David, Solomon and all Jewish prophets touched!!

And the followers of Last and Final prophet, became much more in numbers and power than Jews ever could or would.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

#41323 Mar 21, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The covenant about Ishmael was made thirteen years before even when Isaac was born.
God's covenant with Abraham about Issac does not mean that God's promise about Ishmael to make him into a great nation was cancelled.
This is pure racism of Jews to deny Ishmael and his progeny the rights of First Born.
They held on to their land of inheritance and never allowed any one to displace from it, while Jews could not defend their land and were banished number of times.
Children of Ishmael, captured each and every feet of land where the feet of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and Moses, David, Solomon and all Jewish prophets touched!!
And the followers of Last and Final prophet, became much more in numbers and power than Jews ever could or would.
My dearest mug1 you should rally stay on paste.The moment you step of you start say thing like [ Jews could not defend their land and were banished number of times]. So it is the Jews Land my your employer not giong to be happy with that on , it undmines the hundreds of posts the the previous encumbant of the muq franchise had postd.W
Where did muq dissapear to or did he just die of shame?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41324 Mar 21, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
you peoples dont have a chance with me with this hebrew history its my history not jewish history,
Your history os the Hebrew bible? Could you tell me where you got the copy of the Hebrew bible from?

Location hidden

#41325 Mar 21, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> we lost the old covenant that we came out of north east africa with, an when we went into africa going west in 586BC , we was given a covenant that would be inside us not like the old one that we broke
We ? Who is we?

Location hidden

#41326 Mar 21, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Once again. You need to tell me where you are getting the biblical passages from.

Location hidden

#41327 Mar 21, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof of this covenant with Ishmael? Where can I find it?

Location hidden

#41328 Mar 21, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
i suggest you read your own Koran...

Jordanian sheikh: Allah gave the land of Israel to the Jews

Sheikh Ahmad Adwan, who introduces himself as a Muslim scholar who lives in Jordan, said on his personal Facebook page that there is no such thing as “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah has assigned the Holy Land to the Children of Israel until the Day of Judgment (Koran, Sura 5 –“The Sura of the Table”, Verse 21), and “We made the Children of Israel the inheritors (of the land)”(Koran, Sura 26 –“The Sura of the Poets”, Verse 59).

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2014/02/jord...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#41329 Mar 21, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
i suggest you read your own Koran...
Jordanian sheikh: Allah gave the land of Israel to the Jews
Sheikh Ahmad Adwan, who introduces himself as a Muslim scholar who lives in Jordan, said on his personal Facebook page that there is no such thing as “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah has assigned the Holy Land to the Children of Israel until the Day of Judgment (Koran, Sura 5 –“The Sura of the Table”, Verse 21), and “We made the Children of Israel the inheritors (of the land)”(Koran, Sura 26 –“The Sura of the Poets”, Verse 59).
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2014/02/jord...
MUQ and others that have hate in their hearts will use anything to try to contort what GOD has ordained. Try reading the New Testament about the destruction of the Russian army in the valley of Megiddo, how the Russian army's blood will flow as high as a horses bridle,
and how 144,000 JEWS, will convert the world to Jesus. I am a Catholic,and have always believed that the Hebrews were our Mishpokhe. MUQ and Ahmadinejad use the teachings
of Mohammad to sanction the destruction of every other religion, and contort the readings to satisfy their own anger. MUQ and other followers try to make sense out of hate, and murder.
IS THIS WHAT THEY BELIEVE GOD IS ABOUT??? NO! I BELIEVE THAT IT IS WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT, NOT OUR LOVING, FORGIVING GOD.
DOMINUS VOBISCUM .
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41331 Mar 21, 2014
aegege wrote:
Behind the dark walls do jews sit and plot and plan their murderous and conscience less slavery of gentile people.
This is what talmud says: Every jew will get 2800 gentile slaves.
The jews are truly liars, pedophiles, mass murderes with an truly horrific and hidden agenda.
This is what the talmud says to jews.:
"To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
Libbre David 37 "
This goes out to any non jew brother of mine in the world, whites, blacks arabs and asians.
Beawhere of the jews and their lies.
The motto of the Isreali inteligence service is "with deception thou shall wage wars"
Very nice and very stupid nazislamist propaganda for the mentally retarded, like yuorself.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41332 Mar 21, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
its only two set of Jews sepharvaims an ashkenaz both live in stolen land, they was never under biblical curses at no time,
U cant steal from urself
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41335 Mar 21, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
At least thanks for admitting that arab muslim hordes stole the land of the hebrews.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

#41336 Mar 22, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
At least thanks for admitting that arab muslim hordes stole the land of the hebrews.
Perhaps l was wrong the new mug1 is an improvement .What we apear to have is an outbreak of honesty it wont last though. he will ether backslide or back to his cut and paste for when he does ski of paste he gets owned.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

#41337 Mar 22, 2014
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ and others that have hate in their hearts will use anything to try to contort what GOD has ordained. Try reading the New Testament about the destruction of the Russian army in the valley of Megiddo, how the Russian army's blood will flow as high as a horses bridle,
and how 144,000 JEWS, will convert the world to Jesus. I am a Catholic,and have always believed that the Hebrews were our Mishpokhe. MUQ and Ahmadinejad use the teachings
of Mohammad to sanction the destruction of every other religion, and contort the readings to satisfy their own anger. MUQ and other followers try to make sense out of hate, and murder.
IS THIS WHAT THEY BELIEVE GOD IS ABOUT??? NO! I BELIEVE THAT IT IS WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT, NOT OUR LOVING, FORGIVING GOD.
DOMINUS VOBISCUM .
Dont you see its us that are hateful. We hatefully let them live here build mosques, give them welfare, let them have their own schools,dont charge them for having differant beliefs,employ the on equal terms, The koran is a hate manual facts are that mohamed was a pedophile, murderer,thief, slaver and worse. We should have reacted years ago to the problems that extreem islam presents but we were reluctant because of the hundreds of years of religious strife we have had between Protestant and Catholics.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#41338 Mar 22, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof of this covenant with Ishmael? Where can I find it?
Just look at the Book of Genesis, where God talks to Abraham about Ishmael.....and again when the birth of Isaac is announced, Abraham Immediately asks about Ishmael!!

This was the job of a dotting father about his first born son, for which he prayed.

It is children of Isaac who have made Ishmael and his progeny as an out cast. There was no hate and hatred between the two sons of prophet Abraham at any stage.

What do you mean by Covenant? The Actual Covenant was taken when Moses was given the law and he took covenant from people.

Allah Knows Best
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#41339 Mar 22, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No they did not steal any land, the land belongs to Allah and He gives it to whom He wishes...

These temporary ups and downs are part of life..... keep on enjoying while you can.....this is not the first time that you have lost the land.....why should it be the last time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN Exec Allegedly Asks Pro-Israel Teen Activis... 13 min open hillel 1
Best Israeli Armoured Brigade / Division 20 min oink IDF 1
Best Israeli Armoured Brigade , part 2 23 min oink IDF 1
Fierce Critic of Islam Honored at Israel's Open... 47 min george whyte 8
Fleeing civil war, thousands of Ukrainians take... 48 min Alvanian Baboons 10
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Up yours and chee... 119,690
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 2 hr Faith-Healer 78
More from around the web