Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
35,481 - 35,500 of 36,534 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

do they really get all those virgins when they die?

I have seen numerous after death experiences of Christians where people came back to life and claimed they were in Heaven and they saw Jesus. But so far I haven't seen any Muslim who said I died, spent some time with 72 virgins or at least one of them and I came back to life. Did I miss something or could it be that the devil lied to them when he transformed into an angel of light and gave Mohammad Divine Visions to write his book qoran and create his religion Islam? The devil knows mankind will always lust for sex that's also one of the ways which lure people into Islam in which anyone could marry 4 women, and when you die you get 72 virgins and sht like that.

And as you can all see, this is as far as islamic morality about "this and that is a sin" goes.

Sorry if I offended someone but I don't have anything nice to say about Islam. Convert to Christianity and I'll accept your burden on my back.

Their women cover themselves from head to toe acting moral yet their own religion Islam tolerates polygamy and even after that you get 72 women, that's a huge number. One would get tired of everything after 2 or 3

Do you know what kind of women mentioned in The Bible were covered totally like the Islamic women are?

The answer is: prostitutes, so that no one could recognize them, it was the matter of reputation because of the ugly nature of their hobby

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

I am a Jewish convert (although the Jews don't want me) and the Arabs are right. Israel will come to an end and the Messiah should come this year. It could happen as early as April 1st and the Messiahs enemies will burst into flames and Israel will be conquered by the king of the north (Syria) and the king of the south (Egypt). The Palestinians will also participate. This punishment is coming on the Jews because they have rejected their Messiah who is also God incarnate. It's called VWD Day and that stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. Israel will remain in captivity until they turn to God with their whole heart. She made an appearance and a name for herself 30 years ago, and it's time.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Washington Drives the World Toward War

By Paul Craig Roberts

(Contd.)

In his presidential address to the Russian National Assembly (both chambers of parliament) on December 12, Vladimir Putin addressed the offensive military threat that Washington poses to Russia. Putin said that Washington calls its anti-ballistic missile system defensive, but “in fact it is a signifiant part of the strategic offensive potential” and designed to tip the balance of power in Washington’s favor. Having acknowledged the threat, Putin replied to the threat:“Let no one have illusions that he can achieve military superiority over Russia. We will never allow it.”

Faced with the Obama regime’s murder of the nuclear weapons reduction treaty, Putin said:“We realize all this and know what we need to do.”

If anyone remains to write a history, the Obama regime will be known as the regime that resurrected the cold war, which President Reagan worked so hard to end, and drove it into a hot war.

Not content to make Russia an enemy, the Obama regime has also made an enemy of China. The Obama regime declared the South China Sea to be an area of “US national security interest.” This is akin to China declaring the Gulf of Mexico to be an area of Chinese national security interest

The militarily aggressive stance that Washington has taken toward Russia and China is indicative of the extreme self-assuredness that usually ends in war. Washington is told that US technological prowess can prevent or intercept the launch of Russian and Chinese missiles, thus elevating a US pre-emptive attack to slam-dunk status. Yet the potential danger from Iran acquiring nuclear weapons is said to be so great that a pre-emptive war is necessary right now, and a massive Department of Homeland Security is justified on the grounds that the US remains vulnerable to a few stateless Muslims who might acquire a nuclear weapon. It is an anomalous situation that the Russian and Chinese retaliatory response to US attack is considered to be inconsequential, but not nuclear threats from Iran and stateless Muslims

To make clear that the claim to the South China Sea was not rhetorical, the Obama regime announced its “Pivot to Asia,” which calls for the redeployment of 60% of the US fleet to China’s zone of influence. Washington is busy at work securing naval and air bases from the Philippines, South Korea, Vietnam, Australia, and Thailand. Washington has increased the provocation by aligning itself with China’s neighbors who are disputing China’s claims to various islands and an expanded air space.

China has not been intimidated. China has called for “de-americanizing the world.” Last month the Chinese government announced that it now possesses sufficient nuclear weapons and delivery systems to wipe the US off of the face of the earth. A couple of days ago, China aggressively harassed a US missile cruiser in the South China Sea
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Read THE BOOK wrote:
The Arabic word for "god" is "ilah", while "al" is the Arabic for "the". Therefore, "Allah" combines "al" with "ilah" and removes the "i", to literally means, "the God".
But much like "YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah " is the personal name of the God of the Bible, "Allah" was also the personal name given to the moon god, the highest of the 360 pagan idols worshipped in Mecca muslims bow down in front of Kabba, 40 feet tall giant stone in Muhammad's home town and that's why the symbols of islam are Moon and Star
They should award you the "Nobel Prize for Dishonesty", nothing else!!

Do not forget that you will die and be called as a witness to depose the statement you made.

To call Allah as moon god is highest form of spiritual treachery. Allah is combination of Al Ilah i.e.The god, which in English is God with capital G and in Hebrew YHWH or Elohim and different names in other languages.
Do Not Worry

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They should award you the "Nobel Prize for Dishonesty", nothing else!!
Do not forget that you will die and be called as a witness to depose the statement you made.
To call Allah as moon god is highest form of spiritual treachery. Allah is combination of Al Ilah i.e.The god, which in English is God with capital G and in Hebrew YHWH or Elohim and different names in other languages.
well, we should write the name of pagan gods with minor G letter, like for example your moon god :)
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

susanblange wrote:
I am a Jewish convert (although the Jews don't want me) and the Arabs are right. Israel will come to an end and the Messiah should come this year. It could happen as early as April 1st and the Messiahs enemies will burst into flames and Israel will be conquered by the king of the north (Syria) and the king of the south (Egypt). The Palestinians will also participate. This punishment is coming on the Jews because they have rejected their Messiah who is also God incarnate. It's called VWD Day and that stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. Israel will remain in captivity until they turn to God with their whole heart. She made an appearance and a name for herself 30 years ago, and it's time.
Wait the minute, you said you are Jewish convert right? That means you don't accept Jesus as the Messiah as well

Convert to Orthodox Christianity you silly woman if you think Jesus is the Messiah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Read THE BOOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait the minute, you said you are Jewish convert right? That means you don't accept Jesus as the Messiah as well
Convert to Orthodox Christianity you silly woman if you think Jesus is the Messiah
You've misunderstood me. I am not a Christian and Jesus was not the Messiah, or God, he was Satans counterfeit messiah or Lucifer. The name means "morning star" and that was who Jesus claimed to be. Revelation 22:16 Jesus has been reincarnated and his new name is William Alan Troetschel. Revelation 3:12. He is the leader of the sons of darkness. He is a thief and a false witness and has sinned against the living God. At the time of the resurrection he will burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18-19. I believe he's in Tel Aviv right now.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You've misunderstood me. I am not a Christian and Jesus was not the Messiah, or God, he was Satans counterfeit messiah or Lucifer. The name means "morning star" and that was who Jesus claimed to be. Revelation 22:16 Jesus has been reincarnated and his new name is William Alan Troetschel. Revelation 3:12. He is the leader of the sons of darkness. He is a thief and a false witness and has sinned against the living God. At the time of the resurrection he will burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18-19. I believe he's in Tel Aviv right now.
Why do you lie so much? Here is what Rev 22:16 really says: "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you lie so much? Here is what Rev 22:16 really says: "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
What have I said that is a lie? Lucifer means "morning star", you're just ignorant.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Washington Drives the World Toward War

By Paul Craig Roberts

Contd.

Not content with sending war signals to Russia and China, Washington has apparently also decided to torpedo the Iranian settlement by announcing new sanctions against companies doing business with Iran. The Iranians understood Washington’s monkey wrench as Washington probably intended, as a lack of Washington’s commitment to the agreement, left Geneva and returned to Iran. It remains to be seen whether the agreement can be resurrected or whether the Israel Lobby has succeeded in derailing the agreement that promised to end the threat of war with Iran.

American citizens seem to have little, if any, influence on their government or even awareness of its intentions. Moreover, there is no organized opposition behind which Americans could rally to stop Washington’s drive toward world war. Hope, if there is any, would seem to lie with Washington’s European and Asian puppets. What interests do these governments have in putting the existence of their countries at risk for no other purpose than to help Washington acquire hegemony over the world? Cannot they realize that Washington’s game is a death-dealing one for them?

Germany alone could save the world from war while simultaneously serving its own interests. All Germany has to do is to exit the EU and NATO. The alliance would collapse, and its fall would terminate Washington’s hegemonic ambition.

Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. His latest book, The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West is now available..paulcraigroberts.or g/
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

what's the matter MUQY you were a55kissing those same Americans, you hate em now lol?

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What have I said that is a lie? Lucifer means "morning star", you're just ignorant.
John 8:12 (NIV) Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

At one time Lucifer did exist as "son of the morning". Due to the sin of Lucifer against God (Pride); God cast him down from heaven, displacing the once high and honored position Lucifer previously held. Lucifer has continued on in his quest to be like God, as Satan. Lucifer no longer exists Lucifer was renamed Satan prior to being cast out of heaven. This is why there is no contradiction. Jesus said,“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." Read: Luke 10:17-20.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

The idea of a “bright morning star” is a star that outshines all the others. Satan, as perhaps the most beautiful creation of God, probably the most powerful of all the angels, was a bright morning star. Jesus, as God incarnate, the Lord of the universe, is THE bright and morning star. Jesus is the most holy and powerful “light” in all the universe. So, while both Jesus and Satan can be described as “bright morning stars,” in no sense is this equating Jesus and Satan. Satan is a created being. His light only exists to the extent that God created it. Jesus is the light of the world (John 9:5). Only Jesus’ light is self-existent. Satan may be a bright morning star, but he is only a poor imitation of the one true bright morning star, Jesus Christ, the light of the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

The Devil, "slanderer" is a father and son. He is Adam the serpent, whose name was changed to Satan when he died and entered heaven. He has always wanted to be God and his name means "adversary". He commissioned Jesus as his son and counterfeit messiah. Jesus' name was changed to Lucifer when he died and entered heaven. He came to finish Satans work, which is the belief you can sin against God and not keep his commandments and you won't die. This is the essence of Christianity. Jesus states that he is Lucifer, the morning star. Rev. 22:16.
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

LOOL this is what happens when every dumbo interprets The Bible. What's the name of the sect you belong too, Mormons lol? Because only they have idiotic theories like that.
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Read THE BOOK wrote:
LOOL this is what happens when every dumbo interprets The Bible. What's the name of the sect you belong too, Mormons lol? Because only they have idiotic theories like that.
how ever did they build salt lake city? That explains a lot about the freekin osmands ?
George Galloway Labor MP

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Israel is Cancer of Planet Earth.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

George Galloway Labor MP wrote:
Israel is Cancer of Planet Earth.
You misspelled a word, it should read "ISLAM is Cancer of Planet Earth."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••