Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#39550 Jul 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
04. I can see in MOST Muslim countries, the rulers and common people are at odds with each other.
Common people want to follow teachings of Islam, while the ruling class want them to ape the western world.
And that struggle is going on in almost every Muslim country.
O ! Religion what are you a bridge between East and West in the view of the viewer.
Also authority to be must be evident to see, for I am eternally yours.
Crucify me the witness of belief you've done that already.
Standing between a rock and a hard place you will be buried in the ruins of what perceived you.
For religion you have been forsaken and betrayed..

Now let me say to them that betrayed you O ! religion.
Empathy is the hell of your domain.
Though you know it not, till it is too late.
Your justification is your hubris.
Too bad you are destined to the depression of exile.
Alone in the infinity of search for what founded you.
To create what you were is in every way a conflict of interest.

w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#39551 Jul 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
O ! Religion what are you a bridge between East and West in the view of the viewer.
Standing between a rock and a hard place you will be buried in the ruins of what perceived you.
You have spelt poison wrong stupid.

O ! Poison what are you a bridge between East and West in the view of the viewer.
For poison you have been forsaken and betrayed..
Now let me say to them that betrayed you O ! poison.

You poor wee soul you should follow Jesus not maintain a Jusus complex.
The M/E has fat to much toxic islam see how the women and children are suffering this is only the start.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39552 Jul 5, 2013
Islam is crumbling slowly. It is not sustainable as a political or religious institution.

Muslims are killing Muslims in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Syria is a humanitarian nightmare thanks to the slaughter of innocents and the more than a million who have fled for refuge in Turkey and Jordan. Islam veers between arrogant spiritual certitude and the constant evidence of its failure to produce democratic governments with healthy economies or societies in which justice and personal security exists.

Not only is Islam at war with itself it is at war with the West, Christianity, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs. Education, justice, tolerance and enlightenment trump the oppression and hatred inherent in Islam.

Marrickville, Australia

#39553 Jul 5, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
You have spelt poison wrong stupid.
O ! Poison what are you a bridge between East and West in the view of the viewer.
For poison you have been forsaken and betrayed..
Now let me say to them that betrayed you O ! poison.
You poor wee soul you should follow Jesus not maintain a Jusus complex.
The M/E has fat to much toxic islam see how the women and children are suffering this is only the start.

OH !, no I did not , but any how I got a lot more like that you can't possibly bugger them all up.
People suffer because they Chosen led civilization in the wrong direction.
First it was Eli who took the mantle from the Israelites and gave it to the Israelite Kings.
Then Jews got hold of it with the come back to 2nd, failure.
Then the Christians had a turn .
Now the Salafi are the Chosen People of God.
It boils down to this , there was a mistake in material manifestation , what happened was ----++++--
I know it is but I don't want to post it just yet.
Actually I'm not allowed.

Marrickville, Australia

#39554 Jul 5, 2013
I might reconsider I'm the near future .
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39555 Jul 5, 2013
RTL wrote:

Ans.

Thank you for a beautiful post.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39556 Jul 5, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
Islam is crumbling slowly. It is not sustainable as a political or religious institution.
Muslims are killing Muslims in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Syria is a humanitarian nightmare thanks to the slaughter of innocents and the more than a million who have fled for refuge in Turkey and Jordan. Islam veers between arrogant spiritual certitude and the constant evidence of its failure to produce democratic governments with healthy economies or societies in which justice and personal security exists.
Not only is Islam at war with itself it is at war with the West, Christianity, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs. Education, justice, tolerance and enlightenment trump the oppression and hatred inherent in Islam.
So here is another astrologer, predicting Doom of Islam, you forgot how many millions came before you making the "same prediction" and vanished away.

Islam shall continue to grow, irrespective of phat you "prophets of doom" say and its destiny is to overwhelm "all other ways of life".

Like it or not!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39557 Jul 5, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Boston Strong’: Marching in Lockstep with the Police State

By John W. Whitehead (Contd.)

This continual undermining of the rules that protect civil liberties, not to mention the incessant rush to judgment by politicians, members of the media and the public, will inevitably have far-reaching consequences on a populace that not only remains ignorant about their rights but is inclined to sacrifice their liberties for phantom promises of safety.

Moments after taking Tsarnaev into custody, the Boston Police Dept. tweeted “CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won.” Yet with Tsarnaev and his brother having been charged, tried and convicted by the government, the media and the police—all without ever having stepped foot inside a courtroom—it remains to be seen whether justice has indeed won.

The lesson for the rest of us is this: once a free people allows the government to make inroads into their freedoms or uses those same freedoms as bargaining chips for security, it quickly becomes a slippery slope to outright tyranny. And it doesn’t really matter whether it’s a Democrat or a Republican at the helm, because the bureaucratic mindset on both sides of the aisle now seems to embody the same philosophy of authoritarian government.

Increasingly, those on the left who once hailed Barack Obama as the antidote for restoring the numerous civil liberties that were lost or undermined as a result of Bush-era policies are finding themselves forced to acknowledge that threats to civil liberties are worse under Obama.

Clearly, the outlook for civil liberties under Obama grows bleaker by the day, from his embrace of indefinite detention for U.S. citizens and drone kill lists to warrantless surveillance of phone, email and internet communications, and prosecutions of government whistleblowers. Most recently, capitalizing on the nation’s heightened emotions, confusion and fear, government officials used the Boston Marathon tragedy as a means of extending the reach of the police state, starting with the House of Representatives’ overwhelming passage of the controversial Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), which opens the door to greater internet surveillance by the government.

These troubling developments are the outward manifestations of an inner, philosophical shift underway in how the government views not only the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, but “we the people,” as well. What this reflects is a move away from a government bound by the rule of law to one that seeks total control through the imposition of its own self-serving laws on the populace.

All the while, the American people remain largely oblivious to the looming threats to their freedoms, eager to be persuaded that the government can solve the problems that plague us—whether it be terrorism, an economic depression, an environmental disaster or even a flu epidemic. Yet having bought into the false notion that the government can ensure not only our safety but our happiness and will take care of us from cradle to grave—that is, from daycare centers to nursing homes, we have in actuality allowed ourselves to be bridled and turned into slaves at the bidding of a government that cares little for our freedoms or our happiness.
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#39558 Jul 6, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
OH !, no I did not , but any how I got a lot more like that you can't possibly bugger them all up.
People suffer because they Chosen led civilization in the wrong direction.
First it was Eli who took the mantle from the Israelites and gave it to the Israelite Kings.
Then Jews got hold of it with the come back to 2nd, failure.
Then the Christians had a turn .
Now the Salafi are the Chosen People of God.
It boils down to this , there was a mistake in material manifestation , what happened was ----++++--
I know it is but I don't want to post it just yet.
Actually I'm not allowed.
Well really first you liken yourself to samson but you post more like deliha." People suffer because they Chosen led civilization in the wrong direction."
Well we agree on that one take the murhumnaisation of egyptian government a fail for islam. Even a rather nasty courpt dictator and his cronies ran the country better than murhumna mursi and the forty rag headss. The middle east is suffering the curse of mohamidisim.
Of coarse our resident islamofaciests blame the Jew but when the see the imence problems that islam causes there arnt enough Jews in the world to cause this and it is typical of the looser mentality of our rather weak islamic posters here to blame everyone else.
Except the real culprit extreem islam.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#39559 Jul 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So here is another astrologer, predicting Doom of Islam, you forgot how many millions came before you making the "same prediction" and vanished away.
Islam shall continue to grow, irrespective of phat you "prophets of doom" say and its destiny is to overwhelm "all other ways of life".
Like it or not!!
Its destiny is to cause much harm and suffering to all mostly to it extreem followers as the happening daily right before your scaled eyes .
Its destiny is to overwhelm "all other ways of life, That a funny quote mug its almost identical to what your pin up boy hitler said and that little coward killed himself after betraying the German people.

Churchill wrote: "Indeed it is evident that Christianity, however degraded and distorted by cruelty and intolerance, must always exert a modifying influence on men's passions, and protect them from the more violent forms of fanatical fever, as we are protected from smallpox by vaccination. But the Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. It was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness."

More true to day than when written 100 years ago.
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#39560 Jul 6, 2013
rtloder wrote:
I might reconsider I'm the near future .
Go ahead be everyones jest.

Sydney, Australia

#39561 Jul 6, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Its destiny is to cause much harm and suffering to all mostly to it extreem followers as the happening daily right before your scaled eyes .
Its destiny is to overwhelm "all other ways of life, That a funny quote mug its almost identical to what your pin up boy hitler said and that little coward killed himself after betraying the German people.
Churchill wrote: "Indeed it is evident that Christianity, however degraded and distorted by cruelty and intolerance, must always exert a modifying influence on men's passions, and protect them from the more violent forms of fanatical fever, as we are protected from smallpox by vaccination. But the Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. It was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness."

That is the most credulous in-house jingoistic meaningless vapid attempt at diatribe I've ever seen posted.
The Jew must be scraping the bottom of the cesspit .
Seeing how I feel sorry for you , not realizing how ridiculous you sound I will comment on something else.
The Jew can only survive in the Middle East as the omnipotent dictatorial governor of everything that moves and everything that doesn't.
So that must include the dead.
But how could Jew threaten the dead ?.?.?.?.?.
How can the Jew charge people to die ?.?.?.?.
Simply put they can't.
So how did they get where they are.?.?.?.?.?
God put them there so He could end the the substance of Greed , adding the righteous are the punishment so the Jew will condemn the Temporal Creation until the righteous rise up and punish the Jew.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39562 Jul 6, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are back to Churchill, your prophet, who Lost Britain its Empire?

Once a hate monger, always a hate monger!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39563 Jul 6, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

US Envoy to UN Says Defending Israel Large Part of Her Job
Susan Rice calls safeguarding Israel’s security and legitimacy ‘crucial work’
By Times Of Israel

April 23, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"Times Of Israel" - WASHINGTON (JTA)— Susan Rice said a major part of her work as US ambassador to the United Nations is defending Israel’s legitimacy.

“It’s a huge part of my work to the United Nations,” Rice said Sunday evening, launching this year’s Consultation on Conscience, an event for Reform movement social activists organized by the Religious Action Center.

She likened the volume of work to her efforts to coordinate Syria’s isolation and to contain violence and abuses in Sudan.

She said she often works in “lockstep” with the Israeli delegation.

“We will not rest in the crucial work of defending Israel’s security and legitimacy every day at the United Nations,” Rice said.

She said Israel’s success at the United Nations often is not reported, for instance in joining the boards of the UN Development Program and UNICEF, and in advancing development initiatives.

Rice also discussed the US role in brokering the birth of South Sudan and in monitoring continuing abuses in Sudan, and in attempting to rally other nations to isolate the Assad regime in Syria as a means of stemming the carnage in that country.

The Consultation on Conscience features workshops on social action and meetings with government figures.

In addition to Rice, this year’s attendees heard from Gene Sperling, director of the National Economic Council, and will meet Tuesday with top Republican and Democratic lawmakers in Congress.

Featured topics this year include combating genocide, immigration reform, rights of workers and gay rights.

Sydney, Australia

#39564 Jul 6, 2013
Dunny Gurion sang Hitler a chorus of shows how happy we are when were together making hay while the moon shines.
You do your end and then I'll do mine we get on so well together wish Eisenhower could join us , OH ! Why does he have to be on the other side .
We could have such a jolly good time murdering and torturing together , why is such fun always did allowed.
w wman uk

UK

#39565 Jul 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are back to Churchill, your prophet, who Lost Britain its Empire?
Once a hate monger, always a hate monger!!
He wasnt ever a prophet he is a Great Man flawed but who isnt?
He was also instrimental is stoping your pin up boy hitler a servent of the devil if ever there was.
You stated that it was islams destiny is to overwhelm "all other ways of life, That a funny quote mug its almost identical to what your pin up boy hitler said and that little coward killed himself after betraying the German people.
Why do you think its hatefull to point out that extreem islam is indistinguisable from the nazzi sect.
w wman uk

UK

#39566 Jul 7, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the most credulous in-house jingoistic meaningless vapid attempt at diatribe I've ever seen posted.
The Jew must be scraping the bottom of the cesspit .
Seeing how I feel sorry for you , not realizing how ridiculous you sound I will comment on something else.
The Jew can only survive in the Middle East as the omnipotent dictatorial governor of everything that moves and everything that doesn't.
So that must include the dead.
But how could Jew threaten the dead ?.?.?.?.?.
How can the Jew charge people to die ?.?.?.?.
Simply put they can't.
So how did they get where they are.?.?.?.?.?
God put them there so He could end the the substance of Greed , adding the righteous are the punishment so the Jew will condemn the Temporal Creation until the righteous rise up and punish the Jew.
So you are stating that the asorted coroupt incompedent murhumna of the middle east are the righteous . Well they have allready risen up and are gleefully killing each other , the ultimate shame is the suffering of inocents caused by islam.
You really are a dozy bint deliha fancy stating that the Jews were put here for the murhumna to punish they tried this oftentimes but got beaten, then the have the cheek to cry about lost teritories.
Nutjobs here

Israel

#39567 Jul 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. There are no "versions" of Quran. Quran has only one version which has remain unchanged. There could be many translations, but there is difference between Translations and versions, you must know it.
So according to you, EVERY SINGLE JEW can read and understand their Scripture in Hebrew or Aramaic language. Vow that is news to me.
To my knowledge EVERY Muslim reads more portion of Quran in Arabic than any Jew or Christian do for their scriptures.
02. Original Quran is in Arabic language and it has to be recited only in Arabic language. People can read translation in their language, but no translation shall take the place of Quran. No Translation will be called as "scripture".
03. So you can understand Imams preaching in Arabic, thru out the world? Vow, that is great.
04. I can see in MOST Muslim countries, the rulers and common people are at odds with each other.
Common people want to follow teachings of Islam, while the ruling class want them to ape the western world.
And that struggle is going on in almost every Muslim country.
Ok so there is one version in Arabic.
I never said every single Jew you seem to have a problem reading. I have met thousands of religious male Jews in my lifetime and they could all read and understand the Bible and Talmud.
Most Jews are not religious though.

Never said these Imams were preaching in Arabic on the contrary since most Muslims don't know Arabic it wouldn't help. I have heard many preaching in English from various countries.

I thought the problems in Egypt where because the Muslim Brotherhood are extremists.

Sydney, Australia

#39568 Jul 7, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> So you are stating that the asorted coroupt incompedent murhumna of the middle east are the righteous . Well they have allready risen up and are gleefully killing each other , the ultimate shame is the suffering of inocents caused by islam.
You really are a dozy bint deliha fancy stating that the Jews were put here for the murhumna to punish they tried this oftentimes but got beaten, then the have the cheek to cry about lost teritories.
Colonial possessions live in obscuration, since their capacity to be real is diverted to become the might not another Nation.
Allah used this fundamental to inflict the evil "that claims to be He", as an avenue of travel for the concepts of greed .
Yes Israel fell into the trap and bit on the hook .
Now they are trapped and to exist they must use the poison of setting up division .
Using the empowerment of temptation to ferment opportunity for Parasite Kings and Princes .
That's why Muslims are infighting Muslims.
Israel fermented sedition.
w wman uk

UK

#39569 Jul 7, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Colonial possessions live in obscuration, since their capacity to be real is diverted to become the might not another Nation.
Allah used this fundamental to inflict the evil "that claims to be He", as an avenue of travel for the concepts of greed .
Yes Israel fell into the trap and bit on the hook .
Now they are trapped and to exist they must use the poison of setting up division .
Using the empowerment of temptation to ferment opportunity for Parasite Kings and Princes .
That's why Muslims are infighting Muslims.
Israel fermented sedition.
What you have posted is very revieling on the muslim mindset. You seem unable to admit islams faults all we get is the cowardly defection it were the Jew that did it mister. Man up deliha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,255
Are Jews of Arab origins ? 7 hr smith 11
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 9 hr Grau 77
Text of pope's Christmas Day message 13 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr TRD 68,910
Inside IsraelPalestinians Say Plan to Renovate ... 13 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Vatican finds millions of euros tucked away 21 hr Yumpin Yimminy 4
More from around the web