Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,719)

Showing posts 34,361 - 34,380 of36,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Gas the JudenKhunts wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all well and good, judenKhunt....but answer me this :
If a jewess is gang-raped 39 times by 52 men, how long would her snout be at a mean temperature of 37 degrees Celsius ?
This interesting problem may be solved thusly :
Take the square root of the circumference of said jewess's snout, multiply the results by Pi, subtract the length of the single hair protruding from the animal's chin, then cave in the beast's head with a brick.
C'mon, judenKhunt, Who seriously gives a shlt about you filthy animals ?
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2013/06/...
are you not Catholic?? Your Pope disagrees with you.
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2013/06/...
are you not Catholic?? Your Pope disagrees with you.
Ah, but the word of God...the Bible...does not :

----------

The Bible makes quite clear Jesus's abhorrence for the sub-human jew baboon.

In Luke 4:5-8, Jesus said to the Jew :

4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Jew: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve, and not the dollar bill, you greedy baboons.

Later, Jesus repeats the same admonition to one of his jewish 'disciples':

Matthew 16:23. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Jew: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of Dollar Bills.

Mark 8:33. But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Jew: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of money, ya greedy fuccer.

In the end, Jesus gave up on these greedy sub-human baboons, and ventured forth an edict :

Exodus 22:18. Thou shalt not suffer a Jew to live.

And thats why every generation must do their utmost to carry out Jesus's will and eradicate these sub-human baboons known as jew.
w wman uk

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've warned you for the last time, judenKhunt.
GET IN THAT OVEN !
Ha Ha so full of shite you will burst.
You pissant cant warn jack shite ,you wont even post your zip code chicken shite.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a srink would know what you post wackjob. Whats all this poofters business ? you wont rattle me on that one l know what l am sorry to disopint you lm not gay.
So there are two of you which one are you dumb or dumber?
There must be some mistake you have to be the brain dead one is posting here.
What came first the chicken or the egg ?
With regard to poofters being evil in general what crap, when was the last time a poofter blew up a bus or a train or some other poofters.
The radical muslim is evil. They are abusing the Persona of God. Claiming that the big murhumna in the sky told them to kill the non believer and each other.
Im sorry your mother died disopointed.

You got nerve to insult track and field by claiming to be sick as an excuse for being cursed, of course you think your normal but the members on the forum know you are not.
Jews abrogated their right to life when they condescended to pity the Creator because He was inferior compared to them
or so they maintain.
Why !, which other way could it be stupid drag on the forum Queen.
Do you strap water bottles to your chest when you do your posting.
??????????
! Why , are they back in Israel they can't lead themselves back, who redeemed them to determine their right to resettle,????
We move in so the lazy Messiah has to move His arse and be a good little servant or we poofter Jew won't accept Him .
And then where will God be.
Up shit creek with you poofter.

ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Ha Ha so full of shite you will burst.
You pissant cant warn jack shite ,you wont even post your zip code chicken shite.
Why do you need his zip code, perverted hoes like you know how to operate a zip without code...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

What are these muslims in England waiting to take over ?
just for the pleasure of seeing w wman f uk bend over and pray to Allah.
lmfao
w wman uk

Ipswich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need his zip code, perverted hoes like you know how to operate a zip without code...
Talk of chicken shite a who pops up chicken little shite ocxy him self.
Whats perverted about a post code or zip code if you get invited to a bbq you need a code for the sat nav. After all it would be rude to turn up late.
w wman uk

Ipswich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You got nerve to insult track and field by claiming to be sick as an excuse for being cursed, of course you think your normal but the members on the forum know you are not.
Jews abrogated their right to life when they condescended to pity the Creator because He was inferior compared to them
or so they maintain.
Why !, which other way could it be stupid drag on the forum Queen.
Do you strap water bottles to your chest when you do your posting.
??????????
! Why , are they back in Israel they can't lead themselves back, who redeemed them to determine their right to resettle,????
We move in so the lazy Messiah has to move His arse and be a good little servant or we poofter Jew won't accept Him .
And then where will God be.
Up shit creek with you poofter.

Carry on the way you are sonny and you will be sectioned under the mental health act.
So there are two of one mf in heaven abusing your dead mother and one represeded gay down here my question was which one are you dumb or dumber.
Water bottles and your obsession with gays tells us more about you than me.
You dont memtion your father did he abuse you when you were young is that why your such a twisted fork??????????
murat v zurich

Bulach, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

why there are so many violance verses in Quran? are you still choping head and hands? hmmm? and then you come up and say Islam is the religion of peace.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
See brother, see the response of our WW Man.
he has read Quran many times and since its approves slavery, it is full of hatred.
What a logic.
What about Bible? Has it banned slavery? So why Bible is not full of hatred?
These people use such lopsided arguments to spew hate and hatred.
The problem is not in Quran or Bible, the problem is in these persons.
They will find "any reason" real or imaginary to spew hate and hatred.
because this is their main job to stay on these threads.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, but the word of God...the Bible...does not :
----------
The Bible makes quite clear Jesus's abhorrence for the sub-human jew baboon.
In Luke 4:5-8, Jesus said to the Jew :
4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Jew: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve, and not the dollar bill, you greedy baboons.
Later, Jesus repeats the same admonition to one of his jewish 'disciples':
Matthew 16:23. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Jew: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of Dollar Bills.
Mark 8:33. But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Jew: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of money, ya greedy fuccer.
In the end, Jesus gave up on these greedy sub-human baboons, and ventured forth an edict :
Exodus 22:18. Thou shalt not suffer a Jew to live.
And thats why every generation must do their utmost to carry out Jesus's will and eradicate these sub-human baboons known as jew.
Since you don't believe its interesting that you quote a religious book with no evidence that any of it is actually true. The people who wrote the New Testemant had not even met Jesus nor lived at the same time. Like some other religious texts it was pick and chose what it put inside.
In Luke he spoke of the Dollar????
Jesus was a Jew are you saying that he felt this way about himself and his buddies the apostles??
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew are you saying that he felt this way about himself and his buddies the apostles??
Yes, Jesus was BORN a jew, but Jesus RENOUNCED judaism for the heathen cult it was.

In no uncertain terms.

ONLY when Peter ALSO renounces judiasm for the heathen cult it is and proclaims Jesus the son of God :

"Jesus asks his disciples about their own opinion: But who do you say that I am? Only Simon Peter answers him: You are the Christ, the Son of the living God"

At that point, Jesus commands Peter to form a NEW faith that had nothing whatsoever to do with the cult they both rejected.

Matthew 16:18:

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter,and in our mutual rejection of our former cult, you shalt be the rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven"
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, Jesus was BORN a jew, but Jesus RENOUNCED judaism for the heathen cult it was.
In no uncertain terms.
ONLY when Peter ALSO renounces judiasm for the heathen cult it is and proclaims Jesus the son of God :
"Jesus asks his disciples about their own opinion: But who do you say that I am? Only Simon Peter answers him: You are the Christ, the Son of the living God"
At that point, Jesus commands Peter to form a NEW faith that had nothing whatsoever to do with the cult they both rejected.
Matthew 16:18:
"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter,and in our mutual rejection of our former cult, you shalt be the rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven"
Again you are quoting a religious text as fact after you claim to be a non-believer.
There have been dozens if not hundreds of figures similar to Jesus in history what makes his special???
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Corinth, NY.

You have to make up your mind did Jews create Christianity for control or as you say in the post above??/

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry on the way you are sonny and you will be sectioned under the mental health act.
So there are two of one mf in heaven abusing your dead mother and one represeded gay down here my question was which one are you dumb or dumber.
Water bottles and your obsession with gays tells us more about you than me.
You dont memtion your father did he abuse you when you were young is that why your such a twisted fork??????????

Jews are the only abusers of life here on earth .
That is because greed is the incitement of evil.
Greed was the wanting to keep that which was given on condition.
And to go on to collect the reward of Heaven as well.
This is the crime of the poofter Jew which is you.
Fortunately Allah set a trap to overcome greed .
The poofter Jew was snared seeking to root his way into Heaven.
Allah is laughing at you poofter Jew.
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are quoting a religious text as fact after you claim to be a non-believer.
There have been dozens if not hundreds of figures similar to Jesus in history what makes his special???
LOL....'non-believer' of WHAT ?

I never made any claims about my 'faith' or 'religion'...or lack thereof.

And if you state otherwise...quote the relevant post, judenKhunt.

I merely quote relevant passages of a very, VERY popular book...I make no other representations. ANd only to prove the point that the sub-human judenKhunt has been despised for thousands upon thousands of years.

And for good reason.

Everybody on the planet can't be wrong and jew be right.

As far as your claim that there has been 'hundreds' of historical figures similar to jesus...I beg to differ.... NONE has been recognized as the rightful "Son of God" by billions upon billions of people.

"Hundreds similar to Jesus" ???.....not likely, judeKhunt.
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
Corinth, NY.
You have to make up your mind did Jews create Christianity for control or as you say in the post above??/
Those are YOUR words, judenKhunt.

Jews did NOT 'create Christianity'...they are two diametrically opposed viewpoints....with judaism being a cult besides.

Now, if you stated FORMER jews...yano, judenkhunts who did NOT revile and reject the cult they formerly adhered to.....then you might have been closer to the truth.

But 'truth' is ALSO a viewpoint reviled by the vile sub-human judenKhunt....and a character trait that's been bred out of your cult for thousands upon thousands of years.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

<quoted text>
LOL....'non-believer' of WHAT ?
I never made any claims about my 'faith' or 'religion'...or lack thereof.
And if you state otherwise...quote the relevant post, judenKhunt.
I merely quote relevant passages of a very, VERY popular book...I make no other representations. ANd only to prove the point that the sub-human judenKhunt has been despised for thousands upon thousands of years.
And for good reason.
Everybody on the planet can't be wrong and jew be right.
As far as your claim that there has been 'hundreds' of historical figures similar to jesus...I beg to differ.... NONE has been recognized as the rightful "Son of God" by billions upon billions of people.
"Hundreds similar to Jesus" ???.....not likely, judeKhunt.
Its like me bringing up the Bible as a source even though i don't believe it to be factual.
Modern Antisemitism in the west stems from Catholic hatred for Jews.
Modern Antisemitism in the middle east stems from the time of Muhammad when he massacred the Jews in what is today Saudi Arabia.

Both groups had to target Jews as they used Judaism as the basis for their religions. The only way to say that theirs was right was to demonize Jews.

Again you are mixing up opinion and fact. Just because millions want to kill Jews in the world doesn't justify it.

Jesus wasn't recognized by Billion at the time he had a tiny following. It was Paul who traveled the region trying to create the religion. It could have been anyone from back than. There are plenty of articles and clips listing at least dozens of similar figures at the time. Look at Mormons they could have disappeared but they didn't. Its stats. Someone is going to make it through and it happened to be Jesus.

So are you a Christian???
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Those are YOUR words, judenKhunt.
Jews did NOT 'create Christianity'...they are two diametrically opposed viewpoints....with judaism being a cult besides.
Now, if you stated FORMER jews...yano, judenkhunts who did NOT revile and reject the cult they formerly adhered to.....then you might have been closer to the truth.
But 'truth' is ALSO a viewpoint reviled by the vile sub-human judenKhunt....and a character trait that's been bred out of your cult for thousands upon thousands of years.
Paul created Christianity. After traveling around the Jewish communities preaching noone wanted to join him so he got rid of the Mitzvot and changed things up a bit so people would follow him. Is this not how the religion started. It was not even at the time of Jesus.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

murat v zurich wrote:
why there are so many violance verses in Quran? are you still choping head and hands? hmmm? and then you come up and say Islam is the religion of peace.
<quoted text>
There is no shortage of violent verses in Bible also, how come it only sends "messages of peace" to the world?

Do you know it were White Christians who have killed more humans than all other religions combined.
w wman uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

murat v zurich wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the very same questions that l ask our resident islamofaciest and his newly found ozzi bum brother (think its like the red indian blood brother thing only smellier and shittier) but he fails to answer and sqwarks hatred. Nither he or his fellow shirt lifter has the honesty or courage to answer.
Did you know there is shirt lifters club here they have even enrolled juden etc etc and his clone anyone that hates Jews is accepable as a member.
Normaly l hate to be left out but when it comes to arse and hating a nation for surviving l will sit this one out boys or girls or both.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,361 - 34,380 of36,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••