Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
34,341 - 34,360 of 36,562 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't justify killing innocence.
Because innocence can not be killed.
If a baby was not born innocent the concept of innocent wouldn't exist .
Then where would legality be .???
Is the subordination to the emotion that you pointed out a viable tactic in the war against injustice.??
Is a better question to ask.
It's tempting to use it that's why so many Israeli weapons are found in Terrorist Dens.
Civilization has lost its way, and terrorism is the symptom of a fabricated reality, that the Jew created and the World accepted.
So if you got chicken pox and you scratch it .
Theoretically it must get worse.
Also its no good chopping your hands of so you can't scratch.
Best thing to do is put them in jail.
So true, my dear fellow.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Drones, Sanctions and the Prison Industrial Complex

By Brian Terrell

April 24, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"War Is A Crime" - In the final weeks of a six month prison sentence for protesting remote control murder by drones, specifically from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, I can only reflect on my time of captivity in light of the crimes that brought me here. In these ominous times, it is America’s officials and judges and not the anarchists who exhibit the most flagrant contempt for the rule of law and it is due to the malfeasance of these that I owe the distinction of this sabbatical.

As I share in the perspectives gained from residing in the federal prison camp in Yankton, South Dakota, it is important to disclose that as a political prisoner sent up on trumped misdemeanor charges for a few months, my situation is not the same as my fellow inmates! All nonviolent “offenders”, most by far are prisoners of the war on drugs and most are serving sentences of many years. I also try to avoid the temptation to exaggerate the hardships and privations I’ve suffered here. Certainly, doing time in a minimum security camp is easier time than in most other kinds of jails. If basic necessities are barely met, they are met. I am in good company and time is passing with little drama and without fear. For me, these months have been more a test of patience than of courage.

Still, this is a hard place to be in many ways and it would be wrong to minimize what people suffer here. Among these are the basic humiliation of being numbered and then counted at intervals through the day, frequent shakedowns, random frisks (stranger’s fingers fumbling with a lacerated heart, Solzhenitsyn remembered) and strip searches, separation from family and friends, severely limited visits, intercepted mail and interrupted phone calls, incessant noise and overcrowding, petty rules arbitrarily enforced.

The regime here is one of omnipresent and unrelieved bureaucracy. What I am experiencing over a few months as inconvenience and minor irritation, cumulative over years can amount to a crushing and ruinous burden.
“A concentration camp is the complete obliteration of privacy,” wrote Czech novelist Milan Kundera. It is “a world in which people live crammed together constantly, night and day. Brutality and violence are secondary, and not the least indispensible characteristics.”

At Yankton and in camps and prisons like it, the federal government has achieved the complete obliteration of privacy as the drug war has increased America’s already bloated prison population sevenfold over the last twenty years. No country locks up more of its citizens for so long sentences as the United States and it can be said, too, that the government is taking strides to extend the obliteration of privacy to the general population.

What the government has not been able to accomplish by locking up suspected drug users and dealers by the thousands is any reduction in addiction or in the sale and use of illegal drugs. There is little doubt that jailing drug related “criminals” causes more and not less drug use and crime and yet the so-called criminal justice system is expending an increasingly greater fortune in human and material resources on prisons, contrary to the ends of public safety or rehabilitation.

Before he retired, President Eisenhower warned of the emergence of a self-perpetuating “military industrial complex” producing weapons and provoking conflict for the sake of ensuring a market for more weapons. Likewise, America is increasingly in the grip of what some call a “prison industrial complex,” building and filling prisons for the purpose of ensuring fodder for more prisons.

The United States government does not run its foreign policy on any more enlightened or humane premise than it does its prisons.
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
So we have here juden etcs boyfriend or a shity clone.
Hes a aufull B/Shiter make a promise the bottles out my the dont make nazzis like they use to. There all sad little wanbes.
That's true...I'll never be the nazi my grandfather was.

I've only managed to collect a 50 or so gold teeth pulled from jews on their way to the oven.

My grandfather was able to collect THOUSANDS.

Remind you to send you photos of the row of jars containing those teeth stored in my basement.

SMILE, judenKhunt.

One day your teeth may well join the collection.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Drones, Sanctions and the Prison Industrial Complex
By Brian Terrell
April 24, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"War Is A Crime" - In the final weeks of a six month prison sentence for protesting remote control murder by drones, specifically from Whiteman Aidoing time in a minimum security camp is easier time than in most other kinds of jails. If basic necessities are barely met, they are met. I am in good company and time is passing with little drama and without fear. For me, these months have been more a test of patience than of courage.
Still, this is a hard place to be in many ways and it would be wrong to minimize what people suffer here. Among these are the basic humiliation of being numbered and then counted at intervals through the day, frequent shakedowns, random frisks (stranger’s fingers fumbling with a lacerated heart, Solzhenitsyn remembered) and strip searches, separation from family and friends, severely limited visits, intercepted mail and interrupted phone calls, incessant noise and overcrowding, petty rules arbitrarily enforced.
The regime here is one of omnipresent and unrelieved bureaucracy. What I am experiencing over a few months as inconvenience and minor irritation, cumulative over years can amount to a crushing and ruinous burden.
“A concentration camp is the complete obliteration of privacy,” wrote Czech novelist Milan Kundera. It is “a world in which people live crammed together constantly, night and day. Brutality and violence are secondary, and not the least indispensible characteristics.”
At Yankton and in camps and prisons like it, the federal government has achieved the complete obliteration of privacy as the drug war has increased America’s already bloated prison population sevenfold over the last twenty years. No country locks up more of its citizens for so long sentences as the United States and it can be said, too, that the government is taking strides to extend the obliteration of privacy to the general population.
What the government has not been able to accomplish by locking up suspected drug users and dealers by the thousands is any reduction in addiction or in the sale and use of illegal drugs. There is little doubt that jailing drug related “criminals” causes more and not less drug use and crime and yet the so-called criminal justice system is expending an increasingly greater fortune in human and material resources on prisons, contrary to the ends of public safety or rehabilitation.
Before he retired, President Eisenhower warned of the emergence of a self-perpetuating “military industrial complex” producing weapons and provoking conflict for the sake of ensuring a market for more weapons. Likewise, America is increasingly in the grip of what some call a “prison industrial complex,” building and filling prisons for the purpose of ensuring fodder for more prisons.
The United States government does not run its foreign policy on any more enlightened or humane premise than it does its prisons.
Fortunately for us w wman uk would never
be able to concentrate long enough to read what it says at the end.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ wrote:
You are obviously not interested in the truth but instead try to deflect from your own.

I suppose its also American foreign policy which has caused Muslims worldwide to massacre their own and others by the millions.

What about the Muslim pirates 200 years ago who used to attack Americana was that also American foreign policy?
Ans.

I am all for knowing the truth, provided you do not mix it with falsehood and your own views.

All ills in the world are not due to American foreign policy, but many are due to that.

Its unflinching support to Israel has caused most terror in the religion and it is spreading from there.

I do not know why it would be "Muslim Pirates" that attacked US shipping 200 years ago?

MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately for us w wman uk would never
be able to concentrate long enough to read what it says at the end.
Why he has to read anything to post his hate messages?

He is a self starter, the hate and hatred are stored inside his heart and he pours out doses of it in all directions.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read my post stupid poofter.
Or you would know it was code to say the children we impregnate are their self, not our self because we exist in existence already.
Actually my mother died and I died too , you see there is two of me one is in Heaven with her.
That's how come I know so much about it.
The Residue of ending is beginning.
Self ended when Creation as beginning Created beginning.
And so was this and that.
God is the Person of the Persona.
That's why poofters are evil .
They are abusing the Persona of God.

Only a srink would know what you post wackjob. Whats all this poofters business ? you wont rattle me on that one l know what l am sorry to disopint you lm not gay.

So there are two of you which one are you dumb or dumber?
There must be some mistake you have to be the brain dead one is posting here.

What came first the chicken or the egg ?

With regard to poofters being evil in general what crap, when was the last time a poofter blew up a bus or a train or some other poofters.
The radical muslim is evil. They are abusing the Persona of God. Claiming that the big murhumna in the sky told them to kill the non believer and each other.
Im sorry your mother died disopointed.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a self starter, the hate and hatred are stored inside his heart and he pours out doses of it in all directions.
l have mug l have read the koran there more than enought hatered in that book to go around.
Its not hatred to post the hadith of hatred taken from the koran.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I am all for knowing the truth, provided you do not mix it with falsehood and your own views.
All ills in the world are not due to American foreign policy, but many are due to that.
Its unflinching support to Israel has caused most terror in the religion and it is spreading from there.
I do not know why it would be "Muslim Pirates" that attacked US shipping 200 years ago?
Because the koran permits slavery and then as now the practice goes on they were based in algeria.

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes very true,! so does the great many of us.
That's what you believe can be changed.
??????????

The point I think worth discussing is Brian finishes his testimonial with a perplexing statement.
(Dorothy Day) maintains "Love is the only solution to the human predicament")
Then it becomes ambiguous weather its his statement or hers that.
(Love in out times has become a hard, pragmatic gritty requisite for survival.)
I interpreted that to mean .
Love is the fulfilment of hard and gritty, means it's a case of being ruthless in order to be kind.
Because I love you my child I put you in the torment of hell.
Truth is only found in adversity.(ect.)
In fact Brian is agreeing with me ,
Give Love a miss and take up using greed as the cause of all guilt.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes very true,! so does the great many of us.
That's what you believe can be changed.
??????????
The point I think worth discussing is Brian finishes his testimonial with a perplexing statement.
(Dorothy Day) maintains "Love is the only solution to the human predicament")
Then it becomes ambiguous weather its his statement or hers that.
(Love in out times has become a hard, pragmatic gritty requisite for survival.)
I interpreted that to mean .
Love is the fulfilment of hard and gritty, means it's a case of being ruthless in order to be kind.
Because I love you my child I put you in the torment of hell.
Truth is only found in adversity.(ect.)
In fact Brian is agreeing with me ,
Give Love a miss and take up using greed as the cause of all guilt.
See brother, see the response of our WW Man.

he has read Quran many times and since its approves slavery, it is full of hatred.

What a logic.

What about Bible? Has it banned slavery? So why Bible is not full of hatred?

These people use such lopsided arguments to spew hate and hatred.

The problem is not in Quran or Bible, the problem is in these persons.

They will find "any reason" real or imaginary to spew hate and hatred.

because this is their main job to stay on these threads.
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
See brother, see the response of our WW Man.
he has read Quran many times and since its approves slavery, it is full of hatred.
What a logic.
What about Bible? Has it banned slavery? So why Bible is not full of hatred?
These people use such lopsided arguments to spew hate and hatred.
The problem is not in Quran or Bible, the problem is in these persons.
They will find "any reason" real or imaginary to spew hate and hatred.
because this is their main job to stay on these threads.

l know that its your job and your not very good at it.
It was the Christians that were the driving force behind abolishion.

I think this man love brother stuff is very cute any one who hates Jews is your brother you sick islamofaciest.

To avoid me miss quoting the koran please could you post the wife beating instruction as printed if the infamous koran.
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
l know that its your job and your not very good at it.
It was the Christians that were the driving force behind abolishion.
I think this man love brother stuff is very cute any one who hates Jews is your brother you sick islamofaciest.
To avoid me miss quoting the koran please could you post the wife beating instruction as printed if the infamous koran.
I've warned you for the last time, judenKhunt.

GET IN THAT OVEN !
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Because the koran permits slavery and then as now the practice goes on they were based in algeria.
That's all well and good, judenKhunt....but answer me this :

If a jewess is gang-raped 39 times by 52 men, how long would her snout be at a mean temperature of 37 degrees Celsius ?

This interesting problem may be solved thusly :

Take the square root of the circumference of said jewess's snout, multiply the results by Pi, subtract the length of the single hair protruding from the animal's chin, then cave in the beast's head with a brick.

C'mon, judenKhunt, Who seriously gives a shlt about you filthy animals ?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Gas the JudenKhunts wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all well and good, judenKhunt....but answer me this :
If a jewess is gang-raped 39 times by 52 men, how long would her snout be at a mean temperature of 37 degrees Celsius ?
This interesting problem may be solved thusly :
Take the square root of the circumference of said jewess's snout, multiply the results by Pi, subtract the length of the single hair protruding from the animal's chin, then cave in the beast's head with a brick.
C'mon, judenKhunt, Who seriously gives a shlt about you filthy animals ?
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2013/06/...
are you not Catholic?? Your Pope disagrees with you.
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2013/06/...
are you not Catholic?? Your Pope disagrees with you.
Ah, but the word of God...the Bible...does not :

----------

The Bible makes quite clear Jesus's abhorrence for the sub-human jew baboon.

In Luke 4:5-8, Jesus said to the Jew :

4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Jew: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve, and not the dollar bill, you greedy baboons.

Later, Jesus repeats the same admonition to one of his jewish 'disciples':

Matthew 16:23. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Jew: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of Dollar Bills.

Mark 8:33. But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Jew: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of money, ya greedy fuccer.

In the end, Jesus gave up on these greedy sub-human baboons, and ventured forth an edict :

Exodus 22:18. Thou shalt not suffer a Jew to live.

And thats why every generation must do their utmost to carry out Jesus's will and eradicate these sub-human baboons known as jew.
w wman uk

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Gas the JudenKhunts wrote:
<quoted text>
I've warned you for the last time, judenKhunt.
GET IN THAT OVEN !
Ha Ha so full of shite you will burst.
You pissant cant warn jack shite ,you wont even post your zip code chicken shite.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a srink would know what you post wackjob. Whats all this poofters business ? you wont rattle me on that one l know what l am sorry to disopint you lm not gay.
So there are two of you which one are you dumb or dumber?
There must be some mistake you have to be the brain dead one is posting here.
What came first the chicken or the egg ?
With regard to poofters being evil in general what crap, when was the last time a poofter blew up a bus or a train or some other poofters.
The radical muslim is evil. They are abusing the Persona of God. Claiming that the big murhumna in the sky told them to kill the non believer and each other.
Im sorry your mother died disopointed.

You got nerve to insult track and field by claiming to be sick as an excuse for being cursed, of course you think your normal but the members on the forum know you are not.
Jews abrogated their right to life when they condescended to pity the Creator because He was inferior compared to them
or so they maintain.
Why !, which other way could it be stupid drag on the forum Queen.
Do you strap water bottles to your chest when you do your posting.
??????????
! Why , are they back in Israel they can't lead themselves back, who redeemed them to determine their right to resettle,????
We move in so the lazy Messiah has to move His arse and be a good little servant or we poofter Jew won't accept Him .
And then where will God be.
Up shit creek with you poofter.

ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Ha Ha so full of shite you will burst.
You pissant cant warn jack shite ,you wont even post your zip code chicken shite.
Why do you need his zip code, perverted hoes like you know how to operate a zip without code...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

What are these muslims in England waiting to take over ?
just for the pleasure of seeing w wman f uk bend over and pray to Allah.
lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••