Actually, Muq, both Paul and Jesus "met" on the road to Damascus . You should be familiar with that account. Paul was temporarily blinded and instructed togo to a cerain building on a certain street in Damascus. God directed the writing of the gospels: Matthew ,Mark, Luke, and John as well as each book of the Bible. Each of those Gospels were intended for different audiences. Jesus knew exactly why he died on the cross for everyone's sins. Paul was just a mere mortal who was directed by God once Gamaliel taught him. Once again, your thoughts are totally goofy and false.<quoted text>
I think your delusion is more serious than I thought, you have been totally taken over by logics of Paul.
You are making statements upon statements by yourself without even knowing what is the authenticity of your reasoning.
Your post is filled with riddles. Let me point out a few of these:
1. To start with, this idea of God head and Holy or Unholy Trinity. Jesus knew nothing about it. He never even uttered the word Trinity in his life time.
2. Jesus' purpose in his first coming was to give "glad tidings" "Good News" (Gospel) of nearness of Kingdom of heaven. That was to be in the form of "another Comforter" that shall come after him and "guide people into all truth"!!
3. Jews were looking for Three Persons during the time of Jesus (check Gospel of John Ch1:1-27), They asked John about Elijah and Messiah and "That Prophet"….some how all Christians seem to have forgotten about "That Prophet"!!
Who is "That Prophet"? Check and tell me.
3. You are right in the second coming, Jesus' main aim would be kill the Anti Christ and break the "Myth of Trinity" that has mislead billions of Christians very , very close to Idolatry.
4. I know Paul's name was Saul and he was a very strict Jew.
He never knew Jesus and he never met Jesus and he never learned any thing from Jesus.
What every his teachings are, they are his own and Jesus has no part in it.
5. You said he knew very little compared to Jesus, but you are wrong. He wrote 14 Books in NT while books of Jesus (Gospels are only )four!!
6. Paul Knew that Jesus Created every thing in Universe which Jesus did not know.
Paul knew that Jesus was equal to God which Jesus did not know.
Paul knew that Jesus died for the sins of human kind which Jesus did not know.
What you Christians are believing are mostly teachings of Paul and not Jesus.