Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,658)

Showing posts 33,141 - 33,160 of36,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I think your delusion is more serious than I thought, you have been totally taken over by logics of Paul.
You are making statements upon statements by yourself without even knowing what is the authenticity of your reasoning.
Your post is filled with riddles. Let me point out a few of these:
1. To start with, this idea of God head and Holy or Unholy Trinity. Jesus knew nothing about it. He never even uttered the word Trinity in his life time.
2. Jesus' purpose in his first coming was to give "glad tidings" "Good News" (Gospel) of nearness of Kingdom of heaven. That was to be in the form of "another Comforter" that shall come after him and "guide people into all truth"!!
3. Jews were looking for Three Persons during the time of Jesus (check Gospel of John Ch1:1-27), They asked John about Elijah and Messiah and "That Prophet".some how all Christians seem to have forgotten about "That Prophet"!!
Who is "That Prophet"? Check and tell me.
3. You are right in the second coming, Jesus' main aim would be kill the Anti Christ and break the "Myth of Trinity" that has mislead billions of Christians very , very close to Idolatry.
4. I know Paul's name was Saul and he was a very strict Jew.
He never knew Jesus and he never met Jesus and he never learned any thing from Jesus.
What every his teachings are, they are his own and Jesus has no part in it.
5. You said he knew very little compared to Jesus, but you are wrong. He wrote 14 Books in NT while books of Jesus (Gospels are only )four!!
6. Paul Knew that Jesus Created every thing in Universe which Jesus did not know.
Paul knew that Jesus was equal to God which Jesus did not know.
Paul knew that Jesus died for the sins of human kind which Jesus did not know.
What you Christians are believing are mostly teachings of Paul and not Jesus.
Actually, Muq, both Paul and Jesus "met" on the road to Damascus . You should be familiar with that account. Paul was temporarily blinded and instructed togo to a cerain building on a certain street in Damascus. God directed the writing of the gospels: Matthew ,Mark, Luke, and John as well as each book of the Bible. Each of those Gospels were intended for different audiences. Jesus knew exactly why he died on the cross for everyone's sins. Paul was just a mere mortal who was directed by God once Gamaliel taught him. Once again, your thoughts are totally goofy and false.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>"You comments" got owned yet again .
"you comments"

lol

Still not able to link 2 simple words without making a fool of yourself, and you talk about education ?

lame...
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what we call a typo.
But you're obviously too stupid to figure that out.
Are you the french muslim spelling police now?
Are you even a french citizen or a muslim squatter living on french welfare?
The uneducated running to the rescue of the uneducated.
Can one help the other improve ? Doubtful.
The lowest common denominators.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Gary wrote:
01. Actually, Muq, both Paul and Jesus "met" on the road to Damascus . You should be familiar with that account.

02. Paul was temporarily blinded and instructed to go to a certain building on a certain street in Damascus.

03. God directed the writing of the gospels: Matthew ,Mark, Luke, and John as well as each book of the Bible. Each of those Gospels were intended for different audiences.

04. Jesus knew exactly why he died on the cross for everyone's sins.

05. Paul was just a mere mortal who was directed by God once Gamaliel taught him.

06. Once again, your thoughts are totally goofy and false.
Ans.

Irrespective of what is your personal opinion, I am fully aware of the who passage which you have referred to.

And it is still my opinion that "you are taking every statement of Paul as "Truth and nothing but Truth""

There was no eyewitness and there was no corroborating evidence from any other source, neither Matthew, nor Mark, nor Luke and Nor John was with Paul when "Jesus chose him as his Apostle". It was Paul who said that and you started believing in it.

I have no problem with it, if you declare Paul as a Prophet of God. Because prophets of God get revelations from God and they are given the mission from God.

But no one says that Paul was a prophet of God, but still they accept every word coming from his mouth as "revelation". This is a strange case.

Now I will answer to points mentioned by you in your posts:

1. Paul and Jesus "met" in the way to Damascus!!:

Do you mean to say that "Jesus was still roaming earth after he ascended into heavens"?

Why he met only St. Paul and did not come to see other disciples also?

If this meeting report was from Paul, then it is his own claim. And if Luke writes it, then Luke was not an eye witness to the event, how could he "know" that Paul saw Jesus?

02. Paul was Temporarily Blinded:

If your statement is true, then how could he "know" that person standing next to him was Jesus and not any one else?

As per Acts, he "heard" a voice coming from sky and not Jesus standing next to him.!!

03. God directed the writing of Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John:

This could be your belief and teachings of your Church. But there is nothing like that in any of the four Gospels.

No writer says that God ordered them to write and no author says that God did supervise their writings.

It is a self made claim, without any proof. Seeing the contradictions and differences between these four Gospels, it is absurd to say that God did that.

Do you mean to say, God is responsible for all the mistakes, contradictions and discrepancies we find in these four Gospels?

Did God tell two entirely different genealogies of Jesus , one to Matthew and another to Luke?

I wish you will hold the sanctity of God and do not involve Him into this.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

04. Jesus "knew" why he was dieing:

Since I have no knowledge to go inside the heart and brain to find out what he knew, let it suffice that Jesus did not tell Matthew, Mark and Luke about it.

There is some hint of it in the Gospel of John.

But it was to Paul that Jesus opened his full heart and told him, what he did not tell any one else.

Again it comes to what Paul says why jesus died.

05. Paul was taught by Gamaliel:

This is again based on Paul's own claim and now it seems you have started giving too much importance to Gamaleil.

No one knows what he knew and what he taught and what he told to Paul.

I think every thing in Christianity (in its earliest days) was based on good will and assumptions.

May be Devil had taken his days off in "those blessed days"!!

05. My thoughts and my arguments are goofy:

You might think so, because there is no limitation on any one's thinking.

But to accept St. Paul as "True and Authentic" Apostle of jesus and start believing in his every statement and every teaching as "coming straight from Jesus" is real goofy thing, if you ask me.

And poor jesus has to share all the blame for mistakes and lies and innovations of Paul!!

This is real goofy thing!!
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Since I have no knowledge to go inside the heart and brain to find out what he knew, let it suffice that Jesus did not tell Matthew, Mark and Luke about it.
But it was to Paul that Jesus opened his full heart and told him, what he did not tell any one else.
This is again based on Paul's own claim and now it seems you have started giving too much importance to Gamaleil.
I think every thing in Christianity (in its earliest days) was based on good will and assumptions.
But to accept St. Paul as "True and Authentic" Apostle of jesus and start believing in his every statement and every teaching as "coming straight from Jesus" is real goofy thing, if you ask me.
And poor jesus has to share all the blame for mistakes and lies and innovations of Paul!!
Good luck to you, Muq.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, Muq, both Paul and Jesus "met" on the road to Damascus . You should be familiar with that account. Paul was temporarily blinded and instructed togo to a cerain building on a certain street in Damascus. God directed the writing of the gospels: Matthew ,Mark, Luke, and John as well as each book of the Bible. Each of those Gospels were intended for different audiences. Jesus knew exactly why he died on the cross for everyone's sins. Paul was just a mere mortal who was directed by God once Gamaliel taught him. Once again, your thoughts are totally goofy and false.
Gary, you have made a good effort at educating Muq, but you might as well be talking to a fire hydrant. While I respect your efforts, you have made some wide swings that make me wonder what denomination you claim. The first was your earlier claim that Catholicism was not considered a Christian religion, the kind of statement one hears up in the hills of Appalachia. What is your basis for the claim? The second seems to give more credit to Gamaliel than I can document: can you provide a scholarly reference to his having extensively tutored Paul? Your claim that our media is controlled by Zionists is false, and confuses being a Jew with being a Zionist as well. And, as I mentioned earlier, your intense hatred of Jews is hardly Christian and diminishes your credibility in my eyes. As for me, send all the Jews to the USA!
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And Who made Jesus the part of Godhead?
jesus never said that he was part of Godhead.
Do you mean to say that Paul knew more than what Jesus knew?
And if Jesus knows every thing, then he knows how Jews treated him the first time, why should they treat him differently the second time.
I think that you people have been totally brain washed by these Jews. You are brainwashed to believe that they are a Super Race and no one can over power them.
While in reality they never held any much power in the world in their entire 4000 years old history. Palestine is a tiny part of the world and never was centre of International politics. It was only a local affair, which Bible has presented as "world changing events".
I like your "best wishes" for Islam that it would "end" before second coming of Jesus.
is that the reason for US and Europe attacking Iraq, Afghanistan , Pakistan , Libya, Iran and Syria and planning to attack other Muslim countries?
Thanks for baring your real intentions!!
Wish my boy, wish away, the same was the dream of those Crusaders 1000 years back, and what was the result?
Should I tell you?
I can see you really never securiosly study the bible, next time take your time, you really missed it, Jesus said before abraham was I AM, what the root meaning of just those Words, theres many many more like these, G-d is known by many names in the bible,(THE GREAT I AM)
jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Your coments show no education.
Id rather be uneducated an full of jesus, than be lost and go to hell
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

READ THE BOOK OF JOHN YOU Doubters really
jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
you have more than likely have Cancer of the Brain, or you may very Stupid, if I were you I would go see a brain surgeon, but I really Doubt that he would find one there, monkeys have a higher I.Q. than you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

jim wrote:
<quoted text> you have more than likely have Cancer of the Brain, or you may very Stupid, if I were you I would go see a brain surgeon, but I really Doubt that he would find one there, monkeys have a higher I.Q. than you.
And both of you are just sliding into name calling rather than actually debating. Stay classy, folks!
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, you have made a good effort at educating Muq, but you might as well be talking to a fire hydrant. While I respect your efforts, you have made some wide swings that make me wonder what denomination you claim. The first was your earlier claim that Catholicism was not considered a Christian religion, the kind of statement one hears up in the hills of Appalachia. What is your basis for the claim? The second seems to give more credit to Gamaliel than I can document: can you provide a scholarly reference to his having extensively tutored Paul? Your claim that our media is controlled by Zionists is false, and confuses being a Jew with being a Zionist as well. And, as I mentioned earlier, your intense hatred of Jews is hardly Christian and diminishes your credibility in my eyes. As for me, send all the Jews to the SA!
First of all. I have never made a claim that our media is controlled by Jewish folks. I have always been supportive of the state of Israel . I really believe you have me confused with another contributir here. As far as Gamaliel is concerned, I have been emphasizing to Muq that Paul is just a mere mortal compared to Jesus. But you like you say. I might as well be talking to a fire hydrant.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, you have made a good effort at educating Muq, but you might as well be talking to a fire hydrant. While I respect your efforts, you have made some wide swings that make me wonder what denomination you claim. The first was your earlier claim that Catholicism was not considered a Christian religion, the kind of statement one hears up in the hills of Appalachia. What is your basis for the claim? The second seems to give more credit to Gamaliel than I can document: can you provide a scholarly reference to his having extensively tutored Paul? Your claim that our media is controlled by Zionists is false, and confuses being a Jew with being a Zionist as well. And, as I mentioned earlier, your intense hatred of Jews is hardly Christian and diminishes your credibility in my eyes. As for me, send all the Jews to the USA!
as far as Catholicism is concerned, my comments were focusing on the office of the pope and stressing that he is more of a "scholar" rather than a prophet like many see him. Another aspect of Catholicism I do not care for is their adulation of Mary. Actually, this more of a statement you here in the Protestant ranks rather than confined to Appalachia. Your part of the country has quite a few Baptists and Southern Baptists if I am correct,Ken.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like you to show me where I said our media is controlled by Zionists. Otherwise, I believe your statement about me is false.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

jim wrote:
READ THE BOOK OF JOHN YOU Doubters really
And "Which" John wrote that book?

John the Apostle of Jesus?

Or some other named John whom no one really knows?

Ask Pope if you do not know?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And both of you are just sliding into name calling rather than actually debating. Stay classy, folks!
Thanks for you "fair comment". These people have never studied their own bible.

They just remember a few "chosen verses" and drink in what is told to them by their priests and preachers.

And that deficiency they cover up by calling names and insulting their correspondences.

And when I hear these people talking like that, It seems to me that the debate is over.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

How US Drones Forge as Many Foes as They Kill

World View: The enhanced use of unmanned attack planes is at the heart of American foreign policy

By Patrick Cockburn

October 29, 2012 "The Independent" -- Drones or their equivalent have long attracted political and military leaders dreaming of the surgical removal of their enemies. In 1812, the governor of Moscow, Count Rostopchin, devised a plan to get a hot-air balloon to hover over the French lines at Borodino and drop an explosive device on Napoleon. The source for this is the memoirs of the French writer, traveller and politician Chateaubriand and I have not read it anywhere else, but the story illustrates how, from the first moment man took to the air, he has seen it as a means of assassination.

President Barack Obama thinks much the same way as Rostopchin did 200 years ago. The enhanced and secret use of unmanned drones is one of the most striking features of his foreign policy. During his presidency they have been used against Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq. In Pakistan alone some 337 CIA strikes have killed 1,908 to 3,225 people since 2004, according to the Washington-based New America Foundation. Of these, between 1,618 and 2,769 are said to have been militants.

The precision of the numbers, combined with the great disparity between the highest and lowest figures, will send a chill through anybody who has examined US air attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan. Official mendacity about civilians killed has been a feature of every air war. Within days of the fall of the Taliban in 2001, the US military was trying to explain away why it had blown up Afghan wedding parties that it claimed were convoys of "terrorists".

What makes Obama's drone wars so important is that they are right at the centre of foreign policy in South Asia, the Middle East and North Africa. Drones were used by George W Bush between 2004 and 2008 on a smaller scale, but their mass use since is not just the fruit of technical developments or tactical convenience.

One of the most important changes in world politics over the past decade is that the US has failed to win two wars, one in Iraq, the other in Afghanistan, despite deploying large and vastly expensive land armies. Equally telling, these failures were against relatively puny forces of guerrillas. For American hardliners and neo-liberals these wars were designed to lay the ghosts of Vietnam and Somalia, enabling the open use of US military might, but they turned out to be Vietnam and Somalia revisited. American popular and establishment support for military intervention abroad using ground troops is at a low ebb.

The use of unmanned drones seems to avoid these problems. First of all there are no direct and immediate American casualties. The attacks also sound as if they are carrying the fight to the enemy in the shape of al-Qa'ida, with its top 20 operatives in north-west Pakistan being regularly eliminated only to be mysteriously replaced by another top 20 operatives. Drone strikes have been difficult for the Republicans to criticise during the presidential campaign without opening themselves up to charges that they are soft on terrorism. In one of the few sensible remarks on foreign policy in the presidential debates, Mitt Romney said "we can't kill our way out of this", but later added that this did not mean he was anti-drone.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And "Which" John wrote that book?
John the Apostle of Jesus?
Or some other named John whom no one really knows?
Ask Pope if you do not know?
John the Apostle of Jesus
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for you "fair comment". These people have never studied their own bible.
They just remember a few "chosen verses" and drink in what is told to them by their priests and preachers.
And that deficiency they cover up by calling names and insulting their correspondences.
And when I hear these people talking like that, It seems to me that the debate is over.
Thank you, but this isn't a defense of anyone; I'm tired of seeing this imbecilic and infantile name calling and racism and general accusations; you all call yourself "knowledgeable adults," and yet no one bothers to get over their prejudice and actually frickin' research something for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,141 - 33,160 of36,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Middle East, 6:21 PMErdogan Slams Israeli 'Lies... 6 min Silencing Criticism 2
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 34 min Ottoman 46
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 44 min petesake 114,619
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min voice of peace 67,533
I hate israel, may the abide in hell 3 hr Rick Moss 24
American Teen Brutally Beaten by Israeli Police... 4 hr voice of peace 6
Kerry: Crisis in Israel, Gaza, needs de-escalation 4 hr voice of peace 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••