Watsonia, Australia

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Is the Antichrist closer than we think?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 10, 2014
Aero wrote:
Is the Antichrist closer than we think?
Jesus is the Antichrist (Lucifer) and he's been reincarnated. His new name is William Alan Troetschel and he's the leader of the sons of darkness. The Messiah/God is also present and VWD Day, the first Day of the Lord could come as early as April 1st. She is the one Christians will call Antichrist and her name is Susan Bixby Lange. The BRANCH Zechariah 6:12 (Je)SUSAN, The Cross (X), The Word (language). I believe Bill is in Tel Aviv right now and the Messiah is in the USA.(lost house of Israel)
Aero

Watsonia, Australia

#4 Jan 12, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is the Antichrist (Lucifer) and he's been reincarnated. His new name is William Alan Troetschel and he's the leader of the sons of darkness. The Messiah/God is also present and VWD Day, the first Day of the Lord could come as early as April 1st. She is the one Christians will call Antichrist and her name is Susan Bixby Lange. The BRANCH Zechariah 6:12 (Je)SUSAN, The Cross (X), The Word (language). I believe Bill is in Tel Aviv right now and the Messiah is in the USA.(lost house of Israel)
Oh really!
And where has this wealth of knowledge come from????
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#5 Jan 13, 2014
Aero wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really!
Now they have free computers in all the mental institutions?? Sure looks like.
Aero

Reservoir, Australia

#6 Jan 14, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they have free computers in all the mental institutions?? Sure looks like.
He's a bit interesting

Location hidden

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Aero wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really!
This knowledge comes from the word of the living God and the holy Spirit. It's a theology that's been thirty years in the making. In 1984 (the acceptable year of the Lord, Isaiah 61:2) I ended the Cold war, restored pride to the military, and got the Jews out of Russia. I admit that I'm mental but my Jewish psychiatrist of 37 years actually believes in me! He admitted it in 2007 and he is Elijah the prophet, my savior. I'm not in a mental hospital and haven't been since 1986. Sorry for not replying sooner, I didn't get notified of a response.
Aero

Noble Park, Australia

#8 Jan 16, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>This knowledge comes from the word of the living God and the holy Spirit. It's a theology that's been thirty years in the making. In 1984 (the acceptable year of the Lord, Isaiah 61:2) I ended the Cold war, restored pride to the military, and got the Jews out of Russia. I admit that I'm mental but my Jewish psychiatrist of 37 years actually believes in me! He admitted it in 2007 and he is Elijah the prophet, my savior. I'm not in a mental hospital and haven't been since 1986. Sorry for not replying sooner, I didn't get notified of a response.
Be more respectable with God word champ! Jesus is not divided against himself.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 16, 2014
Aero wrote:
<quoted text>
Be more respectable with God word champ! Jesus is not divided against himself.
Christianity is divided against itself. There are something like 32,000 different Christian denominations. The NT says a house divided against itself will not stand. Christianity will be abolished in Israel by the true Messiah. They cannot agree on anything and the NT is full of contradictions. You can read anything into it that you want to believe. This is because it's the doctrine of man and not God. Ezekiel 13:22. They have "strengthened the hands of the wicked, that they should not return from their wicked way, by promising them life".
Aero

Narre Warren, Australia

#10 Jan 23, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is divided against itself. There are something like 32,000 different Christian denominations. The NT says a house divided against itself will not stand. Christianity will be abolished in Israel by the true Messiah. They cannot agree on anything and the NT is full of contradictions. You can read anything into it that you want to believe. This is because it's the doctrine of man and not God. Ezekiel 13:22. They have "strengthened the hands of the wicked, that they should not return from their wicked way, by promising them life".
Champ,your not making much sesnse?!
It appears that your full of contradictions! The Bible has not failed!
The Bible is very precise! If you find the NT to be contradicting, its because your not understanding it.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 23, 2014
Aero wrote:
<quoted text>
Champ,your not making much sesnse?!
It appears that your full of contradictions! The Bible has not failed!
The Bible is very precise! If you find the NT to be contradicting, its because your not understanding it.
The NT is very difficult to understand and I'm not even going to try and understand it. I consider it mind pollution and it just confuses things. The OT is complete and requires no addition or elaboration. Prophecy basically ends with Zechariah 14 and the resurrection on the Mount of Olives.
aero

Glen Iris, Australia

#12 Jan 29, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The NT is very difficult to understand and I'm not even going to try and understand it. I consider it mind pollution and it just confuses things. The OT is complete and requires no addition or elaboration. Prophecy basically ends with Zechariah 14 and the resurrection on the Mount of Olives.
Well, if it wasn't for the NT(Christ) We wouldn't be here chattin!!!
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#13 Feb 12, 2014
Let the jews be christian - we europeans shoudln't be christian.

Christianity is a alien religion that jews have invented - All of the bible has been written by jews - jeus was a jew - jesus claimed to be king of jews.

the bible is totaly ignorant of European culture or individuality.

Christianity is blasphemy against the Genile european people.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#14 Feb 12, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The NT is very difficult to understand and I'm not even going to try and understand it. I consider it mind pollution and it just confuses things. The OT is complete and requires no addition or elaboration. Prophecy basically ends with Zechariah 14 and the resurrection on the Mount of Olives.
They are both moronic fairy tales.
I agree NT is complete bullshit - something that should never be allowed to grow in Europe.

But how is OT any smarter?

How were jews chosen, how can you jews prove that you are gods chosen?
Do you have any super abilities, can you fly? walk through walls? can you lift 1 ton?

The OT mentiones that the earth is flat - is that complete? Do you concider it the word of God?

Location hidden

#15 Feb 12, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both moronic fairy tales.
I agree NT is complete bullshit - something that should never be allowed to grow in Europe.
But how is OT any smarter?
How were jews chosen, how can you jews prove that you are gods chosen?
Do you have any super abilities, can you fly? walk through walls? can you lift 1 ton?
The OT mentiones that the earth is flat - is that complete? Do you concider it the word of God?
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth". God has declared the earth to be round. When God comes and we know the Lord, everything will be understood. Proverbs 9:10 "...the knowledge of the holy is understanding".
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#16 Feb 12, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth". God has declared the earth to be round. When God comes and we know the Lord, everything will be understood. Proverbs 9:10 "...the knowledge of the holy is understanding".
"For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them." (New American Standard Bible, 1 Samual 2:8).

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.(KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.(KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?(KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.(KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH:(KJV)

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

Mattew 4:8 does also imply that the earth is flat or at least constructed in such way that it would be possible to see the whole earth from a mountain.

How would the devil show australia if the mountain he went up to was in england?

lol

Location hidden

#17 Feb 12, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
"For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them." (New American Standard Bible, 1 Samual 2:8).
Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.(KJV)
Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.(KJV)
Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?(KJV)
Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.(KJV)
Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH:(KJV)
Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)
Mattew 4:8 does also imply that the earth is flat or at least constructed in such way that it would be possible to see the whole earth from a mountain.
How would the devil show australia if the mountain he went up to was in england?
lol
The number four represents the earth. The four directions and four hemispheres, N, S, E, and W. It's a square circle.(Stevie Wonder- Go home). Jerusalem is the middle of the earth and that is where the capital of the world will be. I do not believe in the NT, so that falls on deaf ears.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#18 Feb 13, 2014
Ends of the earth is not = directions.
The verse says the ends of the world.

As i quoted the verse about the devil taking jesus up to the highest mountain and showing jesus the whole world - directly implies that the autors of the bible are ignorant of the world being a sphere.

it's just in scientific poetry or fairy tale nothing more.

Not the word of god.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 14, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The number four represents the earth. The four directions and four hemispheres, N, S, E, and W. It's a square circle.(Stevie Wonder- Go home). Jerusalem is the middle of the earth and that is where the capital of the world will be. I do not believe in the NT, so that falls on deaf ears.
..and this is coming from a person who claims she saw her brother murdered by her parents before she was born

Location hidden

#20 Feb 14, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
..and this is coming from a person who claims she saw her brother murdered by her parents before she was born
I had a vision/memory of my brothers death. If I witnessed it, I was in heaven because it happened before I was born. The only reason I believe this happened is because of the prophecy about it. You are so ignorant.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#21 Feb 14, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I had a vision/memory of my brothers death. If I witnessed it, I was in heaven because it happened before I was born. The only reason I believe this happened is because of the prophecy about it. You are so ignorant.
Sir i appoligize for your loss. But you have simply not been in heaven since that is a fantasy. You can't prove it. And for sure you can't believ that it's the jewish/christian heaven.

The bible has thousands and thousands of errors and contradictions - it's NOT the book of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Thousands of Russian troops in Ukraine' 6 min Zeppelin 150
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 15 min barefoot2626 21
Pelosi: Boehner invite to Netanyahu inappropriate 17 min barefoot2626 40
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 1 hr Your Ex 93
Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits President Obama (Oct '11) 2 hr Snowman 38
Is Netanyahu Also Responsible for Global Warming? 2 hr Bailey arabica 7044 1
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 2 hr Cat74 79
More from around the web