Putin again warns Netanyahu hands off Syria

Full story: Debka

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spent three hours with Russian President Vladimir Putin at his residence in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, Tuesday, May, 14.
Comments
41 - 60 of 450 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
No Faith, you are the clueless one. You and your bigoted ilk are a cancer which is destroying the very fabric of America.
Steve...Steve...Steve....I don't blame you for your short-sightedness. I can see that you are only lashing out at me because I represent the society that you feel has rejected you throughout your life.
Over the past couple of years, your world view has become increasingly hostile and myopic. You see me as the girl that turned down your invitation to the prom, the meter maid that gave you a ticket, the teacher that marked your homework with a red pen and the female co-worker that was promoted ahead of you all rolled into one.

Within the skewed and pathological framework of your religions culture, the notion of powerful women is something that shakes the foundation of your self-image.

It's OK, Steve. I am not judging you. I am trying to help you.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
No Faith, you are the clueless one. You and your bigoted ilk are a cancer which is destroying the very fabric of America.
She is just a dumb clueless redneck!! LOL!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> She is just a dumb clueless redneck!! LOL!!!
You are an unsophisticated, uneducated, slow-witted sand ape. Also, the word "redneck" does not apply. You don't even know what that means. Go back to your own country. We have too many beggars and thieves as it is.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> She is just a dumb clueless redneck!! LOL!!!
Your a very desperate foreigner trash spy.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are an unsophisticated, uneducated, slow-witted sand ape. Also, the word "redneck" does not apply. You don't even know what that means. Go back to your own country. We have too many beggars and thieves as it is.
I was referring to FaithUSA, that clown from Michigan, not you!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I was referring to FaithUSA, that clown from Michigan, not you!
We...uh...I.. are the same person.

Since: Mar 11

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

put-in is sick. he have brain cancer - apparently it affects him : )
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We...uh...I.. are the same person.
Thanks for the clarification! It did seem kinda odd that there could be two totally clueless azzzwipes on here with similar names!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Did you write this from one of those smartphones..??
Can you write it again .. while driving..
<whispering> There is always a chance of a tired driver on a full trailer, coming from the opposite direction at 80 m.p.h.
Now you see why you people are so loved!
Carlos

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Israel is insane if they think they can take on the Russians.
Oh, I wouldn't underestimate Israel. The Israeli military is actually extremely well-trained and powerful, it is superior to even Iran's forces.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comp...

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I wouldn't underestimate Israel. The Israeli military is actually extremely well-trained and powerful, it is superior to even Iran's forces.
The zionazis are a legend ony in their own mind. Tiny little Hezbollah kicked Israel's ass in 2006. Israelis are cowards and can only win battles against unarmed men, women, and children.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionazis are a legend ony in their own mind. Tiny little Hezbollah kicked Israel's ass in 2006. Israelis are cowards and can only win battles against unarmed men, women, and children.
I think you have got it backwards.
Firstly there is no other army in the world which would warn the inhabitants of a bombing beforehand so that they can escape.(so civilians will not be harmed). Or send troops into cities instead of bombing blocks and causing more civilian casualties.(jenin would be an example where 13 soldiers died).
Hezbollah until a couple of years ago was the most powerful non governmental army in the world not so tiny.
As with Hamas they hid among civilians. Store missiles in residential building and even force their own civilians to reside there, intentionally fire missiles at civilian areas instead of military targets. Their leader hides underground. They also had the latest tech when it comes to gorilla warfare. And are a division of the Iranian army.
Israel could have wiped out Hizballah decades ago if they didn't care about civilian casualties.

You are in denial IMO noone won in 2006 as neither side reached their aims and there was much death and damage on both sides.
People like you however would rejoice at this. That is the difference between the two sides.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/05/20/3044... Get real,the Israelis are starting to believe their own bullshit,see how they go on if they are faced with this,and if they keep pushing they will be,i almost wish they would.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
So true!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/05/20/3044... Get real,the Israelis are starting to believe their own bullshit,see how they go on if they are faced with this,and if they keep pushing they will be,i almost wish they would.
VERY Interesting!!!
Carlos

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is our sole democratic ALLY in the Middle East, sure, I don't support EVERYTHING their government does, but I truly believe it is much more trustworthy than many of our other allies.

Who would you trust, then? The Pakistanis?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is our sole democratic ALLY in the Middle East, sure, I don't support EVERYTHING their government does, but I truly believe it is much more trustworthy than many of our other allies.
The Russians!!
Allen

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

I honestly don't understand why Russia warns Israel hands off syria, but themselves are supplying syria with weapons.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is a racist war mongering theocratic regime built on the stolen land, water, and natural resources of its neighbors. It is not and never has been a democracy. And, Israel is not and never has been an ally of the US.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
..furthermore...
- the Kosher food thing is a Hoax,
- in the Knesset there are not 120 members .. there are many more and they all get a fckkn salary, a young secretary (male of female, depending on personnal preferences)... a Japanese car and a Korean cellular phone... FOR FREE..!!
- the bulk of the IDF .. is made of illegal African immigrants that are underpaid and get no fringe benefits. Most of them work for a falafel, three times a day with a cup of Made in China lemmon juice,
- we never found gas offshore. We are tapping into a pipe line at the Ural mountains where the gas flows from Russia to Germany
- the brand new Pope, was born in a Kibbutz .. that we can not disclose its name
... and the Queen of England is a first degree cousin of Golda Meir..(and they both smoke cheap cigarettes made in Turkey)
I assume this is a joke. Sadly it sounds like what some people here would seriously post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••