Putin again warns Netanyahu hands off Syria

Full story: Debka

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spent three hours with Russian President Vladimir Putin at his residence in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, Tuesday, May, 14.
Comments
441 - 450 of 450 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2013
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aaliyah wrote:
One last thing syrian camel jockey, you seem to have a death wish. You cant wait for war to start. Be careful for what you wish for.

Putin. Has God on his side.
You Jew vermin are asking the world for a blank cheque on the right to enfranchise Satin as our leader.
Be careful what you ask for Jew pig.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin. Has God on his side.
You Jew vermin are asking the world for a blank cheque on the right to enfranchise Satin as our leader.
Be careful what you ask for Jew pig.
Russian police detained at least 300 people at a Muslim prayer room in Moscow after President Vladimir Putin ordered a crackdown on radical Muslims ahead of next year’s Winter Olympics in Sochi. http://jabhatalnusrah.blogspot.com/2013/06/pu...
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Aaliyah wrote:
Putin has no allies so his hard stance will hurt him in the end. He is playing a game of poker, and its a very dangerous position he is now in. Isreal, turkey and nato will not allow him to have a huge presents in the region. So go feed your camels camel jockey.
Putin is allied with China, Iran, and the BRICKS nations! NO ONE is going to challenge him.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian police detained at least 300 people at a Muslim prayer room in Moscow after President Vladimir Putin ordered a crackdown on radical Muslims ahead of next year’s Winter Olympics in Sochi. http://jabhatalnusrah.blogspot.com/2013/06/pu...
Of course the article is a total lie .
As you would expect written by the activists of the " jabhatalnusrah blog.
Shi'ia don't identify with the "Tahweed Flag" (black flag).
I don't see Shi'ia as the enemy as some of my introverted brothers do.
I don't want to explain why Theologically unless I get asked.
Politically though al-Qa'eda can not win,
they can only lose.
The people that sponsor them now, will not be able to accept what they are when their services are no longer required.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course the article is a total lie .
As you would expect written by the activists of the " jabhatalnusrah blog.
Shi'ia don't identify with the "Tahweed Flag" (black flag).
I don't see Shi'ia as the enemy as some of my introverted brothers do.
I don't want to explain why Theologically unless I get asked.
Politically though al-Qa'eda can not win,
they can only lose.
The people that sponsor them now, will not be able to accept what they are when their services are no longer required.
Putin is aware of Islam's evil. No one trusts, the Taliban, or al-Qa'eda except for a few Sunni. Shi'ia do not trust Sunni. Sectarian divisions have become very, very deep, and it's going to get worse.100,000 Muslims have been killed fighting each other. True when Iraq fought Iran the death toll was 1 million, but Muslims just keep killing each other and hating every body else.

Shia-Sunni tension is on the rise right across the Middle East: the biggest single reason is the sectarian killing in Syria.

What is happening between Shias and Sunnis is becoming the Middle East's defining conflict - the one that crosses borders, the most destructive way that the Syrian war is spreading hatred and violence. Chaos is Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Iraq...
Matthew

Melton Mowbray, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Fact remains, if Israel comes into conflict with anyone superior to them, America will pile in to support them.

So if Russia attacks Israel, America will back Israel, UK will follow USA, other European countries will then become involved and boom, World War 3.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is aware of Islam's evil. No one trusts, the Taliban, or al-Qa'eda except for a few Sunni. Shi'ia do not trust Sunni. Sectarian divisions have become very, very deep, and it's going to get worse.100,000 Muslims have been killed fighting each other. True when Iraq fought Iran the death toll was 1 million, but Muslims just keep killing each other and hating every body else.
Shia-Sunni tension is on the rise right across the Middle East: the biggest single reason is the sectarian killing in Syria.
What is happening between Shias and Sunnis is becoming the Middle East's defining conflict - the one that crosses borders, the most destructive way that the Syrian war is spreading hatred and violence. Chaos is Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Iraq...

Muslims believe the Christian Bible was mucked about with, that made Islam irrational since Christ is back.
That is the necessity of following the dictate of fate.
Christianity could have accepted Christ then Gods Safety net religion would have been unnecessary.
So the irrationality is there for a Divine reason.
Soon as we can we will sort it all out.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Matthew wrote:
Fact remains, if Israel comes into conflict with anyone superior to them, America will pile in to support them.
So if Russia attacks Israel, America will back Israel, UK will follow USA, other European countries will then become involved and boom, World War 3.
Russia would vaporize Israel in 30 seconds! There would be nothing left for the US to back.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

hmphh wrote:
On this one point, they are correct. Russia has pushed for a political resolution from day one, while the US ignored Geneva I and some in its government are now busy sabotaging Geneva II, all because they thought Assad would fall in a month and now don't have the courage to do what they should have done in the beginning.
Interesting!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Putin just told Obama to bite it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz demands answers on FAA flight ban to Israel 1 hr Cat74 21
I hate israel, may the abide in hell 1 hr OnlyPatchWork 50
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,924
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 2 hr OnlyPatchWork 199
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 2 hr Ignorant 581
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 2 hr Asian Guy 218
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr HasBhaRAT Trolls Bashers 115,022
•••
•••