Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defend itself

Full story: CBS News

Israeli soldiers conduct a military exercise in the Israeli-controlled part of the Golan Heights, captured from neighboring Syria in the 1967 war, Wednesday, Sept.

Comments (Page 23)

Showing posts 441 - 460 of750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
Your feelings are yours exclusively and I shall respect it.
You feel inferior intellectualy and on achievements to "da'jews" ...Jews .. J.e.w.s ... aaaaaall the Jews ..... and there isn't much that can be done externally ....
Be happy for what you are, what you posses, what you have accomplished in life .... and at the end of the day you will sleep better ...
Are you referring to me, blood sucking parasite? I am still in my teens and i have yet to achive great things. I don't feel inferior to false Jew trash such as yourself, so shove your idiotic sentiments up your ass. Don't forget to use your left hand to do so
Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Israel will be finished by the time I'm on enough to run for the presidency. It will be flat like a pan cake! You and your synagogue of satan Israel are doomed to perish and no God will save you. You are the enemy of humanity, animal. And no the west isn't humanity, the west makes up less than 1.1 billion people out of 7 billion people on the planet, serpent.
Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Israel will be finished by the time I'm old enough to run for the presidency. It will be flat like a pan cake! You and your synagogue of satan Israel are doomed to perish and no God will save you. You are the enemy of humanity, animal. And no the west isn't humanity, the west makes up less than 1.1 billion people out of 7 billion people on the planet, serpent.
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Looks like I touched a sensitive nerve...

Young and masturbates..??
Nothing wrong with it...

Don't quit abruptly that habit.. Not good for your soul. However, gradually try to interact with the other sex ... and soon or later it will happen... you will be rewarded with more pleasure than your right hand ever gave you...

Cheers..!!

Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
Looks like I touched a sensitive nerve...
Young and masturbates..??
Nothing wrong with it...
Don't quit abruptly that habit.. Not good for your soul. However, gradually try to interact with the other sex ... and soon or later it will happen... you will be rewarded with more pleasure than your right hand ever gave you...
Cheers..!!
Comic. I don't doubt that you have a good sense of humor, but let us not stray from the topic at hand; your protectorate and largest benefactor the U.S won't be the most powerful country in the world forever, it is on the brink of being dethroned by China.

The Chinese as we know mostly adhere to Buddhism so they have never bought into this nonsense about Jews being superior to other human beings or God's chosen people. Most of them do not even know or care what a Jew is, so they are going do nothing but sit back, munch popcorn and watch as their ally Iran and several other allied countries decimate and turn the synagogue of satan israel into a parking lot. And if the United Serpents of America try to get involved so will Russia and China (opposing the United Serpents) which could lead to a major catastrophe. The Serpents aren't that dumb, they will have no choice but to stand down.

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Parasite Israel wrote:
<quoted text> Comic. I don't doubt that you have a good sense of humor, but let us not stray from the topic at hand; your protectorate and largest benefactor the U.S won't be the most powerful country in the world forever, it is on the brink of being dethroned by China.
The Chinese as we know mostly adhere to Buddhism so they have never bought into this nonsense about Jews being superior to other human beings or God's chosen people. Most of them do not even know or care what a Jew is, so they are going do nothing but sit back, munch popcorn and watch as their ally Iran and several other allied countries decimate and turn the synagogue of satan israel into a parking lot. And if the United Serpents of America try to get involved so will Russia and China (opposing the United Serpents) which could lead to a major catastrophe. The Serpents aren't that dumb, they will have no choice but to stand down.
Islam=Crimes against humanity. Why would Russia and China come in and save Iran for?????
Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam=Crimes against humanity. Why would Russia and China come in and save Iran for?????
Let me first say I am neither a muslim nor a christian.

Because they are Iran's allies. Ask false Jew, voice of peace to tell you about the prophecy of Ezekiel.

_
But in this case China, Russia, Iran and their allies won't be destroyed by YHWH because Israel in its current form is the synagogue of satan.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Parasite Israel wrote:
<quoted text> Let me first say I am neither a muslim nor a christian.
Because they are Iran's allies. Ask false Jew, voice of peace to tell you about the prophecy of Ezekiel.
_
But in this case China, Russia, Iran and their allies won't be destroyed by YHWH because Israel in its current form is the synagogue of satan.
ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE A TEE SHIRT FOR YOU BRAINWASHED DUMBAZZEZ THAT STATES THE "MOSQUE OF SATAN." They are normally ten bucks but we'll make an exception for your dumbazz and give you one for free!! You're writing to the wrong person Diaper Head. You should be writing to yourself! Repeat after me. I, ISRAEL JEW HATER THE Diaper Head am a BRAINWASHED LOW LIFE NUTJOB and always will be. I need to up my meds on an hourly basis. This will temporarily help me with my paranoid delusions of a Nazi state reborn and the resurrection of my hero Adolph Hitler!! Now repeat this over and over again Diaper Head!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Parasite Israel wrote:
_
Oh, stop the silly childish ignorant nonsensical rants you filthy Arab scumbag! You've been told this a million times but STILL COME BACK WITH YOUR FILTHY IGNORANT LIES AND PROPAGANDA!! We give billions to other foreign countries!! 3 billion a year to just to Pakistan alone!! Now, do some flippin' research and get back to us scumbag clown and tell us how much we give to Arab Muslim countries! Who took foreign aid money from us and other countries and banked it in numerous accounts as his people suffered! Why it was your hero Arafat!! At least Israel does not use foreign aid and train terrorists, harbor terrorist or build mosques to incite hatred!
Some reasons US needs Israel as its staunch ally:
A. Itís the only democracy in the Arab sewer region known as the Middle East
B. It shares boots on the ground Intel with the US Intelligence
C. 60% of Israel's Jews have originated from Arab countries look Arab, and speak fluent Arabic its spies can penetrate where no US spy can
D. Israel took out Saddam's nuclear reactor saving thousands of US GI lives during Desert Storm.
E. When the US needed Intel on a new Russian made radar, Israeli commandos raided Shadwan Island, killing the Egyptian garrison and airlifted the whole radar station to US Intelligence.
F. Recently the Mayor of Los Angeles accompanied LAPD officers to Israel where they were trained by Israel anti-terrorism experts to better protect US citizens
G. Recently Israel formed an military alliance with Canada, Cyprus, and several major African nations, and soon will form an alliance with Vietnam.

The anti-Israel whiners should do some soul searching to try and see what their problem is. Whatever the reason for their personal phobia, psychosis or political reasons they may have it is of no consequence or importance. Israel is very important to the US and it is in our national interest to keep it strong as our ally.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Basically all this "stuff" goes out the window with the terrorist who control washington dc for the terrorist colony of israel.They kill,lie,cheat,steal,mass murder,covet,worship money and oil, etc etc.Basically without their suit and ties and names the things that are controlling washington dc would be inmates in a maximum security mental hospital or on death row like other serial killers and mass murderers.
The men behind the curtains are more than jews my friend, although they do seem to be the patsy.and have been through out Europe for quite a while..don't get me wrong,I think what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is no different than what Nazism did,not so long ago.But make no mistake,the Elitists of the world, are of all races and religen, in fact they do not even believe in any of those things.Theirs is power and money,thats it, from banking,drug,oil,cartels,contr ol of the resources.War is for profit, and it is only a handful who profit off the misery of the majority.Think of all the wasted resources and energy wasted in the last 60yrs, they should have been working on their infrastructure, educational systems,they could have been the Dubai of that region.Ignorance is not bliss my friend, it seems to be that where there is high religious beliefs, whether its in the middle east,or southern USA , the education systems are low or non-existent.War, hatred,indifference,is a reaction to fear and the unknown, mankind is no longer many separated Islands of division and separation, there is no where else to run.The common people of this planet,7billion now, must take responsibility for our actions, and respect ourselves, each other, and all life on this planet.North America and western Europe are 12% of the global population, we consume over 60% of the global resources.Less than 1% of the Global population owns well over 50% of the wealth, and controls 80% of the resources. On the flip side, 3 billion live on 1$ a day, and 500million live as mankind did 6000yrs ago. When China and India(who now have Walmart) become the wasteful consumers we are in the west , we are all fuked.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats simple , the oil, same as why we are there? And lets be real about it, there is nothing to gain from any of this from either side for the common people, The Big Five oil companies had made a whopping $36 billion in profits in the second quarter of 2011, So in this confusion of war and hate, the common people have to understand ,that these ,people who start these wars are really non representable of a small handful. Tell our rich, and apparent religious leaders to go fight, send their children to war.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Parasite Israel wrote:
_
I'm muslim. young, and strong. I know the truth about islam. it is a religion of deceit and lies. a religion of hate.

my arab brothers have told me to tell the truth even though we are told that muslims do not need to tell the truth to non-muslims.

china and russia will not side with us against the west because they have the same hatred towards muslims that the usa does.

the war of all wars. the one between the muslims and non-muslims will start soon. and it is common knowledge that islam will fail in the war. just like they failed with the ottoman empire during world war one.
Khazar Ashkenazi-Magog

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm muslim. young, and strong. I know the truth about islam. it is a religion of deceit and lies. a religion of hate.
my arab brothers have told me to tell the truth even though we are told that muslims do not need to tell the truth to non-muslims.
china and russia will not side with us against the west because they have the same hatred towards muslims that the usa does.
the war of all wars. the one between the muslims and non-muslims will start soon. and it is common knowledge that islam will fail in the war. just like they failed with the ottoman empire during world war one.
Lol, you are quite amusing, troll.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
decent humans don't kill others over cartoons, movies, and books.
Decnt humans do not kill at all and they certainly do not kill over money and oil.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
decent humans don't kill others over cartoons, movies, and books.
Decent humans do not try and incite others by creating vile productions that it knows will incite others for a hopeful political gain.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem confused as it is israel which= crimes against humanity on a global scale never seen before and everyone knows it.You can see examples of it daily.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathetic jewish hasbarat you are a terrorist supporting nasty jew and it is so very obvious so stop lying.Your terrorist colony will the be the one to fail I assure you as the vast majority of the word is against you and no amunt of bought and paid for american government puppets will save you from the countries and the peoples of the world when they rise against you terrorist parasites soon.

“Ban Islam!.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You seem confused as it is israel which= crimes against humanity on a global scale never seen before and everyone knows it.You can see examples of it daily.
Yeah I see Muslims killing each other daily on the news which is a good thing. Israel is like a Diamond in the Middle East surrounded by a pile of rocks.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I see Muslims killing each other daily on the news which is a good thing. Israel is like a Diamond in the Middle East surrounded by a pile of rocks.
No jew you see a created chaos orchestrated by the terrorist colony called israel.There are no muslims killing muslims its allan illusion to try and further islamiphobia which is not working just so you know.Israel is a colony that has nothing of value in its colony and is totally supported off the backs of the american tax payers money yearly.

“Ban Islam!.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>No jew you see a created chaos orchestrated by the terrorist colony called israel.There are no muslims killing muslims its allan illusion to try and further islamiphobia which is not working just so you know.Israel is a colony that has nothing of value in its colony and is totally supported off the backs of the american tax payers money yearly.
There are no muslims killing muslims?, what about Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia and ect.
The reason why I hate Muslims so much is because you want the world to be Islam and Muslims hate all other religions.

Live free and fly high Israel!!!
Most of the world supports your right to live, including Russia and China.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441 - 460 of750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Israel Discussions

Search the Israel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min former res 65,078
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 22 min Adam 36 36,083
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr petesake 109,515
Zionism is Racism (Apr '09) 4 hr Uzi 500
On first visit to Gaza, UN official calls for e... 4 hr Hillie Billie Boganed 2
Pro-Palestinian Students Accused of Exploiting ... 16 hr seymour 12
Israeli police enter holy site 'to disperse riot' 19 hr Alex WM 6
•••
•••
•••
•••