Hagel to arrive to finalize arms deal, discuss Iran, Syria

Apr 21, 2013 Full story: Jerusalem Post 6

US Defense Secretary to meet with Defense Minister Ya'alon to conclude sale of V-22 Osprey aircraft and other armaments; defense leaders to discuss Iranian nuclear program and Syrian instability.

Full Story
Falcon

UK

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Looking at his picture, hagel looks like a wife beater and alcoholic.... Israel says they'll have to face iran alone even though the US is swelling their forces in lebanon from 200 hundred to 20000 thousand to "procure" chemical weapons. These are farcical excuses, the US is upping the anti for something major, is it me or do the number american troops already stationed in Israel hold a military significance?? The US is selling more jets to their arabic allies for the eventual conflict with iran, somehow I don't see Israel so badly out numbered with this going on...

It has occurred to me that if the west keeps an on going never ending conflict in syria, they can bypass a plagued assad and move onto to their iran agenda with less difficulty. This may not be the case at all and prove to have the opposite effect, but aren't Israel's ruthless enemies alquada locked in battle with iran's ally syria, that goes for hezbolla too. It gets one thinking.....
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Some people will believe anything but very few people believe the Jerusalem Post.
This article is no different than any other brat these Divinely Despised People produce.
The West has Capitulated in the
Middle East.
The US is doing nothing Israel is doing nothing .
Simple as that.
Falcon

UK

#3 Apr 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Some people will believe anything but very few people believe the Jerusalem Post.
This article is no different than any other brat these Divinely Despised People produce.
The West has Capitulated in the
Middle East.
The US is doing nothing Israel is doing nothing .
Simple as that.
If the west was doing "nothing" than syria wouldn't be in this state.... Does Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya look like nothing. How about aboma's pet the Brotherhood in Egypt?? The only thing that will stop them is a complete melt down of their own economy followed by a civil war... We will see how thing unfold.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
If the west was doing "nothing" than syria wouldn't be in this state.... Does Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya look like nothing. How about aboma's pet the Brotherhood in Egypt?? The only thing that will stop them is a complete melt down of their own economy followed by a civil war... We will see how thing unfold.

Holy shit don't say that *-* a melt down will mean certain war.
I mean like invading Iran and Syria .
The West is now opting for peace with the
Geneva Communiqué of mid 2012.
But trying all these stupid face saving stances *-* trying to pull their books out of the fire.

Damascus, Syria

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Hegel begel like hokus bogus
Falcon

UK

#6 Apr 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit don't say that *-* a melt down will mean certain war.
I mean like invading Iran and Syria .
The West is now opting for peace with the
Geneva Communiqué of mid 2012.
But trying all these stupid face saving stances *-* trying to pull their books out of the fire.
Let's hope those filthy politicians catch on fire trying to do that before they toss them back in the fire again.... America pulling out is pure speculation, but I guarantee they won't stop, take a break yes, but never stop. Syria and iran provides a great power base for the west and it will get the US to pull faces at russia in an intimidating position.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and the U.N. vs. Israel? 40 min Ratloder 7
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 37,819
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 2 hr Clear Dharma 35
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,090
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Grau 119,661
Japanese Mighty War Weapon Is Deception Conspiracy (Nov '12) 5 hr Rick Moss 7
2014 frustrates US hopes for Israeli-Palestinia... 6 hr well 4
More from around the web