Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Comments (Page 96)

Showing posts 1,901 - 1,920 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2072
Jan 6, 2013
 
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoav...were you watching Dieudonne plays...lol
You don't define people with the "color of their socks" anymore (communatarism)...You're a bad jew...lol
j'aime Dieudonne.......Libérez Fofana! Libérez Fofana!
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2073
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
j'aime Dieudonne.......Libérez Fofana! Libérez Fofana!
you love this animal man ??

Here is a write up about him from Wiki

Dieudonné's successful one-man shows include Pardon Judas (2000), Le divorce de Patrick (2003), and 1905 (2005). Other one-man shows were Mes Excuses (2004), Dépôt de bilan (2006) and J'ai fait l'con (2008), all understood as attacks on political and social opponents and defences of his own positions. Anti-Zionist, anti-Semitic statements made within and around these productions led to intense controversy and numerous lawsuits.[6] Following the 2005 civil unrest in France, Dieudonné also penned a play called Émeutes en banlieue (Riots in the Suburbs, February 2006). In 2009, and surrounded by scandals (see below, "Political activities"), Dieudonné launched two one-man shows: Liberté d’expression and Sandrine. While the latter was a follow-up to Le divorce de Patrick (Sandrine is Patrick's ex-wife), the former was conceived as a series of itinerant "conferences" on "freedom of expression".[7] Started on 18 June 2010 in his theater, Dieudonné's most recent show to date, Mahmoud (standing for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) is set to an openly antisemitic tone,[8] caricaturing Jews, slavery and "official" versions of history.[9]
Dieudonné's production company first acted under the name "Bonnie Productions" and now under the name "Les productions de la Plume."
In 2012 Dieudonné made his directorial debut in a film called “L’Antisémite”(“The Anti-Semite”),[10] which stars him as a violent and alcoholic character who dresses as a Nazi officer at a party, and also features the Holocaust denier Robert Faurisson, as well as imagery that mocks the Auschwitz concentration camp.[11] The movie, which was produced by the Iranian Documentary and Experimental Film Center and is also known by the title “Yahod Setiz,” was canceled at the Cannes Film Festival's Marché du Film, where it was to be screened.[12] The film is to be commercialized on the internet and sold to subscribers of Dieudonné's activities.

ince 2002, Dieudonné has attracted attention by increasingly polemical statements. In an interview for the magazine Lyon Capitale in January 2002, he described "the Jews" as "a sect, a fraud, which is the worst of all, because it was the first" and said he preferred "the charisma of bin Laden to that of Bush".[18] He subsequently failed to maintain his bid for running for the 2002 presidential election.[19]
On 1 December 2003, he appeared live on a television show, disguised as a parody of Israeli settler wearing military fatigues and a hat of Haredi (Orthodox) Jews. The sketch climaxed with a Hitler salute, after which Dieudonné shouts out a word. According to Dieudonné, he shouted "Israël", in the persona of the settler. In the following days, some news agencies stated that he shouted "Isra – Heil" or "Heil Israel".[20][21] He was cleared of charges of antisemitism in a Paris court after the judge said this was not an attack against Jews in general but against a type of person "distinguished by their political views".[22] At the European Parliament election, 2004, Dieudonné was candidate of the extreme left-wing party "Euro-Palestine", but left a few months after the election because of disagreements with its Jewish leaders.[23]
Following this television appearance, a Dieudonné show in Lyon (at La Bourse du Travail) on February 5, 2004 was picketed and a bottle containing a corrosive product was thrown in the venue, injuring a spectator.[24][25] On 11 November, Dieudonné organized a debate with four rabbis of Naturei Karta in the Théâtre de la Main d'Or in Paris.[26]
On 16 February 2005, he declared during a press conference in Algiers, that the Central Council of French Jews CRIF (Conseil représentatif des institutions juives de France) was a "mafia" that had "total control over French policy exercise", called the commemoration of the Holocaust "memorial pornography"
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2074
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Throughout 2005 and 2006, Dieudonné was often in the company of the senior Front National members Bruno Gollnisch,[29] Frédéric Châtillon,[30] and Marc George (also known as Marc Robert), the man who would conduct his electoral campaigns in 2007 and 2009.[31] Dieudonné also frequently appeared together with the conspiracy theorist Thierry Meyssan and the former Marxist and current right-wing radical Alain Soral, a confidant of Marine and Jean-Marie Le Pen.[32] Under the influence of Soral's writings and polemics, Dieudonné was acquainted with his militant antisemitism of French nationalist inspiration.[33] In May 2006, he gave a lengthy interview to the far-right monthly Le Choc du mois.[34] Demonstrating shoulder to shoulder with Islamists, he also marched on 11 February 2006 in the Parisian demonstration against the Muhammad cartoons and traveled at the end of August 2006 with Châtillon, Meyssan and Soral in Lebanon, to meet MPs and fighters of the Hezbollah.[30] Some Jews reacted angrily to his comments on this tour. On 2 March 2005 four French Jews attacked him in Martinique. The assailants were imprisoned for a month. In April 2005, Dieudonné went to Auschwitz.[35] In May 2006 he was involved in a fight with two teenage Jews in Paris, one of whom he sprayed with tear gas. Dieudonné claimed that the teenagers attacked him first; both parties pressed charges,[36] but the lawsuits were not pursued. In France and abroad, Dieudonné became increasingly perceived as an extremist of a type until then uncommon in Europe: in the introduction to a March 2006 interview, The Independent called him a "French Louis Farrakhan... obsessed with Jews".[37]
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2075
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ONLY a filthy animal like Khaled would find this guy remotely funny ... surely .... and of course his ignorant shag who'd agree with him if he found Mengele a role model
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2076
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

A friend of Jean Marie Le Pen ... lol ...

the bed fellows these guy make for a shag will make even the devil blush ...

And Khaled & his ilk are ALL behind them ... waiting for their turn to relieve themselves
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2077
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I watched a show of his that Khaled recommended .. I wanted to throw up ... he is an ugly man who has become mentally ill ...

and his followers are no better
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2078
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
j'aime Dieudonne.......Libérez Fofana! Libérez Fofana!
You are having bad influence, Yoav... you are becoming a bad jew according to D2 (THE NON-JEWISH MOSLEM HATER...lol)
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2079
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you love this animal man ??
Here is a write up about him from Wiki
Dieudonné's successful one-man shows include Pardon Judas (2000), Le divorce de Patrick (2003), and 1905 (2005). Other one-man shows were Mes Excuses (2004), Dépôt de bilan (2006) and J'ai fait l'con (2008), all understood as attacks on political and social opponents and defences of his own positions. Anti-Zionist, anti-Semitic statements made within and around these productions led to intense controversy and numerous lawsuits.[6] Following the 2005 civil unrest in France, Dieudonné also penned a play called Émeutes en banlieue (Riots in the Suburbs, February 2006). In 2009, and surrounded by scandals (see below, "Political activities"), Dieudonné launched two one-man shows: Liberté d’expression and Sandrine. While the latter was a follow-up to Le divorce de Patrick (Sandrine is Patrick's ex-wife), the former was conceived as a series of itinerant "conferences" on "freedom of expression".[7] Started on 18 June 2010 in his theater, Dieudonné's most recent show to date, Mahmoud (standing for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) is set to an openly antisemitic tone,[8] caricaturing Jews, slavery and "official" versions of history.[9]
Dieudonné's production company first acted under the name "Bonnie Productions" and now under the name "Les productions de la Plume."
In 2012 Dieudonné made his directorial debut in a film called “L’Antisémite”(“The Anti-Semite”),[10] which stars him as a violent and alcoholic character who dresses as a Nazi officer at a party, and also features the Holocaust denier Robert Faurisson, as well as imagery that mocks the Auschwitz concentration camp.[11] The movie, which was produced by the Iranian Documentary and Experimental Film Center and is also known by the title “Yahod Setiz,” was canceled at the Cannes Film Festival's Marché du Film, where it was to be screened.[12] The film is to be commercialized on the internet and s
On 1 December 2003, he appeared live on a television show, disguised as a parody of Israeli settler wearing military fatigues and a hat of Haredi (Orthodox) Jews. The sketch climaxed with a Hitler salute, after which Dieudonné shouts out a word. According to Dieudonné, he shouted "Israël", in the persona of the settler. In the following days, some news agencies stated that he shouted "Isra – Heil" or "Heil Israel".[20][21] He was cleared of charges of antisemitism in a Paris court after the judge said this was not an attack against Jews in general but against a type of person "distinguished by their political views".[22] At the European Parliament election, 2004, Dieudonné was candidate of the extreme left-wing party "Euro-Palestine", but left a few months after the election because of disagreements with its Jewish leaders.[23]
Following this television appearance, a Dieudonné show in Lyon (at La Bourse du Travail) on February 5, 2004 was picketed and a bottle containing a corrosive product was thrown in the venue, injuring a spectator.[24][25] On 11 November, Dieudonné organized a debate with four rabbis of Naturei Karta in the Théâtre de la Main d'Or in Preprésentatif des institutions juives de France) was a "mafia" that had "total control over French policy exercise", called the commemoration of the Holocaust "memorial pornography"
On cue quoting your shill scripts??
Pathetic
The world is not about 'anti semitic'-whatever this mumbo jumbo means apart from it being a slimy attempt to smear put an end to free speech -which will never happen!!-
You and the shills and all zionazis need to get that into your thick skulls!
Thwere is too much emphasis by zios on their sensibilities to being criticised -the reason being that democracy is not part of the jewish history but rather patriarchy and control!
So since jews and their shiksa shills spend 24/7 attacking non jews they must also expect a response
Good for you Yoav!
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2081
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You are having bad influence, Yoav... you are becoming a bad jew according to D2 (THE NON-JEWISH MOSLEM HATER...lol)
are you not getting enough from your ho since you still have time to get in here spouting your hatred, arab??
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2082
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
are you not getting enough from your ho since you still have time to get in here spouting your hatred, arab??
chill shill...lol
Daddy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2083
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
chill shill...lol
Khaled, how would you like if i burn the copy of koran i have in my hands with lighter and then pee on it to douse the fire.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2084
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Its your book not mine...lol
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2085
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
are you not getting enough from your ho since you still have time to get in here spouting your hatred, arab??
She is busy with the puzzle she believes takes from 3 - 5 years to finish.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2086
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
She is busy with the puzzle she believes takes from 3 - 5 years to finish.
lol ....

yes that 501 piece one ... lol
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2087
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
are you not getting enough from your ho since you still have time to get in here spouting your hatred, arab??
Racist 'Danish' shill

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2088
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

danetoo wrote:
ONLY a filthy animal like Khaled would find this guy remotely funny ... surely .... and of course his ignorant shag who'd agree with him if he found Mengele a role model
Keep call me ho you zionist bitch ho youself, keep me out of you f**king comment, do you understand you stupid zionist ho. And you has not watch anything, it just a lie from you cause you seems to not have seen there wa slot of white Canadian people that was on his shows, I has watch this show and there was lot of white people watching him. And why are you here all the time, am not in here all the time in here as you, has better to do than you and Ill piss and none of you buisness if Khaled is here as you stupid ho youself. Next time keep me out of you stupid comment if you so has a brain to understand anything. Noe get out of my life keep me out of you stupid comment.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2089
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Racist 'Danish' shill
agree and zionist ho too she is. It all her and her little boys can come up with call people names.

anywya later. and Happy New years to you by the way, did se you comment in other thread just didn't got time to reply.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2090
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
She is busy with the puzzle she believes takes from 3 - 5 years to finish.
I don't puzzle and when I did long time ago took me 2 days for the hardest one, I guess you talking a lot about youself. You should change you name to Mr dummy not Ill Principe.

And I guess D2 do not get enough when she go to spain met her man as she say a lot cause all she do is getting ride on her horse.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2091
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Keep call me ho you zionist bitch ho youself, keep me out of you f**king comment, do you understand you stupid zionist ho. And you has not watch anything, it just a lie from you cause you seems to not have seen there wa slot of white Canadian people that was on his shows, I has watch this show and there was lot of white people watching him. And why are you here all the time, am not in here all the time in here as you, has better to do than you and Ill piss and none of you buisness if Khaled is here as you stupid ho youself. Next time keep me out of you stupid comment if you so has a brain to understand anything. Noe get out of my life keep me out of you stupid comment.
and you find that scumbag "funny"... you barely understand English, never mind French .. and you once said he was funny

because your pimp says he is ... after all, he has bought you ..

stupid horrible woman ..

and wow .. you can do a puzzle !!!?? what amazing skills .. now all you need is a character reference from Spathis, and you are all set up for perhaps, some time in the future, getting an actual real job.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2092
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

and oh yes ... that "comedian" now loves white people ... he is best friend of Jean Marie Le Pen ..

one day when you learn to read and not just watch videos - you will know what Le Pen represents in France

He is a Nazi. Someone who would like all immigration to France stopped. He would like to get rid of all Algerians in France for example.

And your pimp's favourite man is him ... and why? Because he hates jews. So he makes a "good man"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,901 - 1,920 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••