Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.
Comments
2,841 - 2,860 of 3,482 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
100%. People just can't stand watching the Jews thrive. It boggles my mind how the community which has contributed more than any other for the advancement of humankind can be this despised...
Another BS comment from the hasbarat who usually uses the name george I see.People hate israel because of what it does.Jews have been parasites for centuries and unable to get along with anyone no matter where they lived unless they could control the population either outright or through debt slavery.That is why the jew has been kicked out of many countries throughout history.Contributed more for human kind?? What a sick sad joke and any educated person knows it.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

jim wrote:
<quoted text> most of these anti-semites have the mentaility of a 5th grader with a c average at best , but these are the brightest allah , typo I mean satan, s followers are capable of achiving, it your fake religion Stupid, look at israel, brillient minded, family orientated,, and the most civilized. An sucessful at what ever try their hands at, and deep down you jew haters are just plain mad to the done because you all are jelous an envious , it time you muzzlims start reading the tanakh or bible the true word of G-D an through that satan filled book you call the koran in the fire, that would be a civilized start.

None of that is even partly right, the only thing Israel succeeds in is selling body parts. That story didn't come from anti Zionists it came from the Western press, don't ask me when, but I remember it well.
Another story I'll never forget is when they was having some big sporting event in Israel so the Jew built a walking bridge over a little river, which broke quite a few people went in the drink and never come out.
It was too toxic.
The Jew can't even pipe their sewerage
which is what you should do with your comments.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>You are 100% correct.
Oy vey the nazi hitler jr is back to spread more nazi hasbaRAT propaganda. Hide everyone! hahahaha hahahahahah
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No they do not jew hasbarat and most of the world will agree with what I said.
Most of YOUR world which consist of stinking you and your dog. Poor nazislamist hasbaRAT.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Go back and read jew hasbarat.Hiding behind a new name I see.
Why mentally ill people are on this forum??? Poor little nazi scum
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Another BS comment from the hasbarat who usually uses the name george I see.People hate israel because of what it does.Jews have been parasites for centuries and unable to get along with anyone no matter where they lived unless they could control the population either outright or through debt slavery.That is why the jew has been kicked out of many countries throughout history.Contributed more for human kind?? What a sick sad joke and any educated person knows it.
hahahah hahaha that surely will exclude your nazi jerkoff kind.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
100%. People just can't stand watching the Jews thrive. It boggles my mind how the community which has contributed more than any other for the advancement of humankind can be this despised...
... sure !!!!,,, that is why israel is not receiving aids from the USA at ALL levels, technology, economy, strategic, no no,,,,, israel is a striking example of what happens when jews (gather),,,,

..shameless hasbarat !!!!!!!!!!
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah hahaha that surely will exclude your nazi jerkoff kind.
1 hahahaha
2 nazi
3 hitler
4 more hahahaha

... a summary of your intellect,,
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
1 hahahaha
2 nazi
3 hitler
4 more hahahaha
... a summary of your intellect,,
Sorry but yours made even less sense, so where does that put you? In your own opinion of course.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
And in retaliation for what happened to the Palestinians, there was a mass exodus of 900,000 Jews facing persecution and pogrom in the Arab/Islamic world in the decades after the creation of Israel.....why is that part always left out of the equation? Both sides faced injustices, to promulgate one and downplay the other is irrational.
Why? Well they are too racist and bigotted to see the facts. This has been inbred into them and their parents for generations so to them it is factual and they do not have a humanitarian bone in thier bodies to be able to work out a situation. This is why the middle east is having so much trouble, the older generations are so so overwhelmed with this hatred they cannot find their way out, but their children and the young adults have had enough and they are the ones kicking the tyrants out, the supreme so called leaders OUT and so on until the humanitarian side of civilization overtakes the countries. These hypocrits on hear like Truth beats himself and so on are just uneducated bigots that have been beaten with these prejudicial facts for so long that it really is the truth to them. They are reacting like Hitler did in the 40's total tunnel vision.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but yours made even less sense, so where does that put you? In your own opinion of course.
... so you the hasbarat shameless ssonnnOFbiittcchh a multi-nick poster then !!!!!,,,
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Tha is a good fairy tale!!
Where was the contribution to philosophy architecture literature sciences-in recent times when they control publishing they publish'their own' when they control medical establishments or media establishments they promote'their own'!!
Blatant brazen a case of ethnic nepotism which shoulkd be illegal!
Otherwise historically they do not come close to the Greeks the Romans the the Egyptians and on and on.
Simplistic nonsense-sorry!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why mentally ill people are on this forum??? Poor little nazi scum
coming from a fourth Reich citizen that is rich!
sieg heil zionazi

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
... sure !!!!,,, that is why israel is not receiving aids from the USA at ALL levels
Coming from an Egyptian? LMAO.

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
the older generations are so so overwhelmed with this hatred they cannot find their way out, but their children and the young adults have had enough and they are the ones kicking the tyrants out,
Not quite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Regardless of the actions they take in revolutionizing their own countries- they will always be indoctrinated to hating Israel and the Jews.....that is why this conflict persists.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Its mostly jealousy. Its the same with rich people, successful people, these people will have comebacks saying they were lucky, or they stole it or someone gave it to them and never acknowledge that they earned it or deserve it but most Jews do not get all hot and bothered and just let them yap and that really pisses them off.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
... so you the hasbarat shameless ssonnnOFbiittcchh a multi-nick poster then !!!!!,,,
spoken like a true moron
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The silver spoon in Israels mouth comes from being hated in the region of its occupation.
A military out post provided by imperial power.
Economic might has never been proclaimed to be virtue, that in itself is significant, moving into the realm of perverted logic is the idiot who will advocate the hired enforcer of imperial power has some sort of virtue.
And further than that is the imbecile who will argue the general who controls the apparatus of imperial power by annexing Hollywood and creating a fiction of existence has some handle on virtue.
7 billion people facing demise due to criminal insanity is not good.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

It is good however for someone seeking company in exile to hell.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek medical help at once, not that they can help you in any way. Poor little hitler jr.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••