Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Comments (Page 116)

Showing posts 2,301 - 2,320 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go out in the street and find someone that can translate this remark to sane and I will reply, dumbo.
OK you win, but you only did it by playing dumb, and dumbo could fly by just moving his ears about, so I not sure you are being unpleasant to me, yes it's true his mother was, hold on a minute you are saying the opposite, dumbos mother was vilified into ostracizing her son. Then in the end she was very proud of him, the whole circus was.
Probably the bucking cow too. That means your not agnostic or atheist or religious, you are a secret. I don't want to know.
If you were agnostic which I know you are not, I would say, and I've said it many times on the forum.
How can you tell other people what to be if you don't know what you are yourself.?
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The brig, Steve...for treason and gross shillery on the high seas.
OhFaith, you are such a non-American. You actually do not know what constitutes treason. See I am trying to save our ounty..from folks like you. You have no idea of the things we have done..actually you ignore the things we have done...to reap these "wars" we have been in.

Here is some good philosopphy for you you piece of garbage..if isreal is our only friend in the ME, why was it we had no enemies before isreal?

answer that you want to be american.

Oh ya..since I am drunk as a skunk...you claim to be a native americn right?? Well guess what..YOUR A TERRORIST...YOUR A SAVAGE...hahahhahahah guess what..the same folks (us white folks, just like those in Isreal) considered you and your family subhuman...just like the Isreali government considers the Palestinains. How does that feal faith..to be subhuman??? I bet a good numer of folks who subscribe to the Jewish faith can tellyou how it felt when the Germans came to town.

But then again, this is all BS. People are people aren't they faith. Native Americans, though called savages were just people. Yet the Christians slotered them by them by the millions. In Europe, the Jewish folk had to give up everything when the Christins began the Spanish Inquisition....and where did they go to be safe...Oh ya,,,Muslim countries..where they prospered.

But then Faith..a third party said...a bunch of Europeans will be given 55% of this land...do you think Faith..being a native American and all..giving up 55% of your land is fair????

I doubt Red Horse thought that..nor sitting Bull, nor White clowd no et. al. But you, bing a native Americna, as you cliam..seem to think taking someone elses land is ok???

Boy, you are odd faith.

Oh: ps: since you seem to wonde why I am not in jail, I challenge you..when you go behind the lines for my country, and atually do your duty, then come talk to me about the brig.......it is now legal for women to go into combat..so put your money were your mouth is...I have already been there. Perhaps when you actually know what we fight for, you will understand what it means to be an america.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
OhFaith, you are such a non-American. You actually do not know what constitutes treason. See I am trying to save our ounty..from folks like you. You have no idea of the things we have done..actually you ignore the things we have done...to reap these "wars" we have been in.
Here is some good philosopphy for you you piece of garbage..if isreal is our only friend in the ME, why was it we had no enemies before isreal?
answer that you want to be american.
Oh ya..since I am drunk as a skunk...you claim to be a native americn right?? Well guess what..YOUR A TERRORIST...YOUR A SAVAGE...hahahhahahah guess what..the same folks (us white folks, just like those in Isreal) considered you and your family subhuman...just like the Isreali government considers the Palestinains. How does that feal faith..to be subhuman??? I bet a good numer of folks who subscribe to the Jewish faith can tellyou how it felt when the Germans came to town.
But then again, this is all BS. People are people aren't they faith. Native Americans, though called savages were just people. Yet the Christians slotered them by them by the millions. In Europe, the Jewish folk had to give up everything when the Christins began the Spanish Inquisition....and where did they go to be safe...Oh ya,,,Muslim countries..where they prospered.
But then Faith..a third party said...a bunch of Europeans will be given 55% of this land...do you think Faith..being a native American and all..giving up 55% of your land is fair????
I doubt Red Horse thought that..nor sitting Bull, nor White clowd no et. al. But you, bing a native Americna, as you cliam..seem to think taking someone elses land is ok???
Boy, you are odd faith.
Oh: ps: since you seem to wonde why I am not in jail, I challenge you..when you go behind the lines for my country, and atually do your duty, then come talk to me about the brig.......it is now legal for women to go into combat..so put your money were your mouth is...I have already been there. Perhaps when you actually know what we fight for, you will understand what it means to be an america.
Jesus, Steve! You should be in a hospital. I think you are cracking up. Tell me, are you armed? Are your superiors aware of your condition?
Section 8...Steve......Section 8.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
OK you win, but you only did it by playing dumb, and dumbo could fly by just moving his ears about, so I not sure you are being unpleasant to me, yes it's true his mother was, hold on a minute you are saying the opposite, dumbos mother was vilified into ostracizing her son. Then in the end she was very proud of him, the whole circus was.
Probably the bucking cow too. That means your not agnostic or atheist or religious, you are a secret. I don't want to know.
If you were agnostic which I know you are not, I would say, and I've said it many times on the forum.
How can you tell other people what to be if you don't know what you are yourself.?
Quit wasting my time, you are too boring and too stupid to play this game.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Quit wasting my time, you are too boring and too stupid to play this game.
WOB
Worthless overbearing blitch
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>WOB
Worthless overbearing blitch
Why do you even bother typing your comments?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you even bother typing your comments?
WOT
Whining overweight turd
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>WOT
Whining overweight turd
LOL! And you claim to be a grown "man". Wow!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! And you claim to be a grown "man". Wow!
WOW
whirlwind of waste
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
RtLoder, you sometimes write brilliant comments but often spoil it by trying to wring the life out of your oponents, what they say may iritate your airs and graces but you create that scenenario by throwing too much weight behind your discusions. A little leeway on your part would encourage others to do the same, using the Stickleback approach wont accomplish much if you consider you are the only fish of importance. I'm not here to break your back mate, I'd much sooner see your skills being used usefully with good feedbacks that makes you a better person in return.

P.S What curry would you like later. lol
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

A guy with big balls in Egypt.

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/25/sign-in-cairos-...

Here is your wonderful arab muslim democracy again, just kill kill kill this time with the help of Hussein Obama.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus, Steve! You should be in a hospital. I think you are cracking up. Tell me, are you armed? Are your superiors aware of your condition?
Section 8...Steve......Section 8.
Nice try at trying to change the subject.

Sorry Faith, you lose once again.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at trying to change the subject.
Sorry Faith, you lose once again.
What was the subject Steve? I forgot. I was distracted by your newly developed impoliteness. I don't think I care for your tone, Steve. You have become sullen and morose. Your new post does not agree with you.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What was the subject Steve? I forgot. I was distracted by your newly developed impoliteness. I don't think I care for your tone, Steve. You have become sullen and morose. Your new post does not agree with you.
WOW
Waste of wind
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
RtLoder, you sometimes write brilliant comments but often spoil it by trying to wring the life out of your oponents, what they say may iritate your airs and graces but you create that scenenario by throwing too much weight behind your discusions. A little leeway on your part would encourage others to do the same, using the Stickleback approach wont accomplish much if you consider you are the only fish of importance. I'm not here to break your back mate, I'd much sooner see your skills being used usefully with good feedbacks that makes you a better person in return.
P.S What curry would you like later. lol
Thanks for that Getogrigs, actually the
stickleback approach has nearly sent me broke. Rejection is a heavy burden to carry.
I wish the war would hurry up and be over, if only faith would help us out, She could tell everybody this was her straight street and make like Saul who became Paul.
Still Steve might have better luck and I dare say the war will end regardless of that.
Getogrips do you know what?, your right I'm going to start telling the truth,
I am the STARMAN, in the SKY and I'm going to come come and meet the bludger who caused indecision in my tortured mind, for I stand bare footed in an corridor of broken glass and blood, the walls are painful to bump into and the axe is one floor down, gravity alone will let me reach it and when I do I'll take a mighty swing and cut the mongrel down.
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that Getogrigs, actually the
stickleback approach has nearly sent me broke. Rejection is a heavy burden to carry.
I wish the war would hurry up and be over, if only faith would help us out, She could tell everybody this was her straight street and make like Saul who became Paul.
Still Steve might have better luck and I dare say the war will end regardless of that.
Getogrips do you know what?, your right I'm going to start telling the truth,
I am the STARMAN, in the SKY and I'm going to come come and meet the bludger who caused indecision in my tortured mind, for I stand bare footed in an corridor of broken glass and blood, the walls are painful to bump into and the axe is one floor down, gravity alone will let me reach it and when I do I'll take a mighty swing and cut the mongrel down.
My antidote for a good life is very much like a spiders life, if I maintain a shoddy web I will undoubtabally suffer and miss all the things that are good for me. I can never be perfect but what I can be is approachable, and that put me into the picture of life that we all live by. We have suppleness like the branches of a tree in a hurricane, it stops us breaking up under duress if we use it contructively rather than agressively. Humor for instance is good because you can release stress effortlessly, and besides getting a laugh it put yourself in a better frame of mind. You should try it sometime, especially when you get a difficult imp like myself poking you in the ribs. Ouch, don't do that.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
My antidote for a good life is very much like a spiders life, if I maintain a shoddy web I will undoubtabally suffer and miss all the things that are good for me. I can never be perfect but what I can be is approachable, and that put me into the picture of life that we all live by. We have suppleness like the branches of a tree in a hurricane, it stops us breaking up under duress if we use it contructively rather than agressively. Humor for instance is good because you can release stress effortlessly, and besides getting a laugh it put yourself in a better frame of mind. You should try it sometime, especially when you get a difficult imp like myself poking you in the ribs. Ouch, don't do that.
You will find more success with a 2x4 over the head, but donot involve that butcher Oliver, he looses his head far too ofter, lol
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAH..the demoratic style huh? so, if 30 or 40% of the population is represented by 1 or 2 % of teh congress is is democratic?
See here is the problem..you and your zionist nazi thugs want a "jewish state". Well the idea that one religious goup is dominat over the other is a pure case of aparthied....You have a choice..be Jewish and be aparthied, or allow all people to live free.
dumb ass
God your an idiot.
And let us not forget, hitler was democraticaly elected.
Indeed Hitler was democratically elected. And if he had done what the Jews said he had done, there would be a lot less hasbarats around and no state of Israel for lack of inhabitants.
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find more success with a 2x4 over the head, but donot involve that butcher Oliver, he looses his head far too ofter, lol
The jury is still debating RtLoder but you're dead right about his lap dog Oliver Twister, he's gone beyond recall into a black hole that is most likely to be his own back passage. On the other hand RtLoder ponders his thoughts and gets it slightly off track at the printing stage, but nevertheless he shows ability and just needs to polish up his act. I was quite impressed by his last comment, will he live up to it, let's wait and see?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury is still debating RtLoder but you're dead right about his lap dog Oliver Twister, he's gone beyond recall into a black hole that is most likely to be his own back passage. On the other hand RtLoder ponders his thoughts and gets it slightly off track at the printing stage, but nevertheless he shows ability and just needs to polish up his act. I was quite impressed by his last comment, will he live up to it, let's wait and see?
Ok, I am with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,301 - 2,320 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••