US readies possible solo action against Syria

Aug 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest answers reporters questions in the briefing room of the White House in Washington, Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, where he talked about Syria and the use of chemical weapons as the administration debates what action to take.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lonely Yank

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 30, 2013
 
I am so lonely ..

I'm on my own..
hmmmmmm

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe the 'monkey with the and grenade' as Russia described him this week should have not dissed the UK so much this past 5 yrs. Such as, sending the Churchill bust back, giving the Queen a $10.00 mp3 player with his speeches on it, ignoring dissing and leaving standing 2 UK PM's when they are on state visits to DC. Maybe this marvel of the foreign relations set now finally realizes he's an uneducated oaf and acts like a boor when it comes to foreign relations with what always used to be our staunchest allies.
too much monkey business

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 30, 2013
 
hmmmmmm wrote:
Maybe the 'monkey with the and grenade' as Russia described him this week should have not dissed the UK so much this past 5 yrs. Such as, sending the Churchill bust back, giving the Queen a $10.00 mp3 player with his speeches on it, ignoring dissing and leaving standing 2 UK PM's when they are on state visits to DC. Maybe this marvel of the foreign relations set now finally realizes he's an uneducated oaf and acts like a boor when it comes to foreign relations with what always used to be our staunchest allies.
very well put. he must learn he can't snap his fingers and expect us to come running. Anyway, I thought this feller got the Nobel Peace Prize? we never knew you got that for starting wars.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Funny how things change when your party is in charge!

“The president has… no…. Constitutional… authority to take this nation to war against a country of 70 million people unless we’re attacked, or unless there is proof that we are about to be attacked,” Biden declared, loud and clear.”And if he does, I would move to impeach him. The House, obviously, has to do that. But I would lead an effort to impeach him.”

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/08/28/joe-bid...
Lonely Yank

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 30, 2013
 
hmmmmmm wrote:
Maybe the 'monkey with the and grenade' as Russia described him this week should have not dissed the UK so much this past 5 yrs. Such as, sending the Churchill bust back, giving the Queen a $10.00 mp3 player with his speeches on it, ignoring dissing and leaving standing 2 UK PM's when they are on state visits to DC. Maybe this marvel of the foreign relations set now finally realizes he's an uneducated oaf and acts like a boor when it comes to foreign relations with what always used to be our staunchest allies.
They voted him in, they can vote him out..

Very well put.

All the best..
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 30, 2013
 
Obombo certainly did all those things to Britain described in post 2.
He also snubs Netanyahu and has Mahmoud Abbas as his guest and a lot of Americans believe the Jews are in control of the government.
Obombo isn't even his own man. He is controlled by the powers that be behind it. He is a puppet to higher powers, groomed from the day he was born in Mombassa.
sincerely,
dunadd

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 30, 2013
 
Retired SOF wrote:
Funny how things change when your party is in charge!
“The president has… no…. Constitutional… authority to take this nation to war against a country of 70 million people unless we’re attacked, or unless there is proof that we are about to be attacked,” Biden declared, loud and clear.”And if he does, I would move to impeach him. The House, obviously, has to do that. But I would lead an effort to impeach him.”
http://www.humanevents.com/2013/08/28/joe-bid...
What happened ? For these many months, John McCain and Lindsay Graham have been urging the President to get our military involved in Syria....We all saw the neverending interviews, where they spoke on all the news channels about President Obama neglecting the situation in Syria.....But suddenly, they can't find a camera anywhere.....lol.....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 30, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What happened ? For these many months, John McCain and Lindsay Graham have been urging the President to get our military involved in Syria....We all saw the neverending interviews, where they spoke on all the news channels about President Obama neglecting the situation in Syria.....But suddenly, they can't find a camera anywhere.....lol.....
NEO CONSERVATIVES and RINOS. The president is a Progressive war monger. He and his handlers are looking for any reason to go to war as part of the deal to get elected is doing the elitists whims. You may not believe it, but a growing amount of people do. As our government gets more and more aloof to its own people.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 30, 2013
 
NBC, ABC and CBS Nightly News shows, all showed John McCain, two weeks ago...meeting with the rebels and urging this President to get our MILITARY INVOLVED IN SYRIA....TOO MANY AMERICAN'S REMEMBER THAT......
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
NBC, ABC and CBS Nightly News shows, all showed John McCain, two weeks ago...meeting with the rebels and urging this President to get our MILITARY INVOLVED IN SYRIA....TOO MANY AMERICAN'S REMEMBER THAT......
.
are you suggesting that ANYONE in DC should take john (flip flop) mccain's suggestions ?
Scandinavian

Mosjøen, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 30, 2013
 
The West does a big mistake attacking Syria...the radicals muslims would flow in Europe after an attack

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 3, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What happened ? For these many months, John McCain and Lindsay Graham have been urging the President to get our military involved in Syria....We all saw the neverending interviews, where they spoke on all the news channels about President Obama neglecting the situation in Syria.....But suddenly, they can't find a camera anywhere.....lol.....
Obama needs to return his Noble Peace Prize!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 3, 2013
 
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama needs to return his Noble Peace Prize!
You need to start studying, ready to tune up on Hillary.....Nobody gives a shit, what you think of President Obama, as he's untouchable and on his second term.....
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 3, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You need to start studying, ready to tune up on Hillary.....Nobody gives a shit, what you think of President Obama, as he's untouchable and on his second term.....
Down With Hillary! Elizabeth Warren for 2016!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 3, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You need to start studying, ready to tune up on Hillary.....Nobody gives a shit, what you think of President Obama, as he's untouchable and on his second term.....
Quite the contrary, Obbumbler will be spending all his political capital to retrieve his balls he left on the golf course.

After Syria, he is truly a lame duck.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 3, 2013
 
With the citizens of the USA he's been a lame duck since January 2009. It's with the citizens of the USSA he has his pull with.
America has been a divided nation since January 2009.
sincerely,
dunadd

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 5, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You need to start studying, ready to tune up on Hillary.....Nobody gives a shit, what you think of President Obama, as he's untouchable and on his second term.....
You are right. Obama is untouchable here in the US because everyone is afraid of the black man BUT Putin, Assad, Iran and China DON'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT THE BLACKMAN! All they see is an American president so weak, indecisive and in over his head they can do whatever they want and get away with it! I hope you are proud of your boy wander!! You f*ckers that think the US is the problem CONGRATULATIONS you elected a president that thinks like you do! Born as an American but not raised in America!! There is a difference!! ARE YOU PROUD!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 5, 2013
 
Yeah, twice.....But, hey thanks for your valuable input.....Never confuse yourself by learning anything on your own.....

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 6, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeah, twice.....But, hey thanks for your valuable input.....Never confuse yourself by learning anything on your own.....
Obama is making the US look weak and petty which was his plan the whole time!! Now he wants to use American power, which he was against this whole time, to enforce something that HE believes in and our friends don't trust us ,our enemies don't fear us!!ARE YOU PROUD!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 6, 2013
 
You're a Goof....an Old Goof.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••