Former Pink Floyd frontman condemned for comparing Israelis to Nazis

Dec 15, 2013 Full story: Real Bollywood 61

The former Pink Floyd frontman had said that the Israeli rabbinate were "bizarre" and accused them of believing that Palestinians and other Arabs in the Middle East were "sub-human", the Guardian reported.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#3 Dec 15, 2013
HOW CAN A PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH HAVE SO LITTLE COMPASSION FOR ANOTHER PEOPLES SUFFERING? The Pink Floyd front man is not wrong about The Israeli rabbinate, they are like Americans and their superman exceptionalism., that's why Americans are sucked into the Jewish Mystique.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#4 Dec 15, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
HOW CAN A PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH HAVE SO LITTLE COMPASSION FOR ANOTHER PEOPLES SUFFERING? The Pink Floyd front man is not wrong about The Israeli rabbinate, they are like Americans and their superman exceptionalism., that's why Americans are sucked into the Jewish Mystique.
First again. Jew hater. You are soooooo lonely. But, you have a new friend. You may want to take rio's tongue out of your asz before posting.. We can smell his pig breath.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#5 Dec 15, 2013
"Waters had said that the "Jewish lobby" was "extraordinarily powerful", and that there were many people who pretended that the oppression of the Jews was not going on.

He went on to add that this was not a new scenario and right now Palestinian people were being murdered in the same way. "

I cannot see anything wrong with what he said.

Everything is true.
American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#6 Dec 15, 2013
rio wrote:
"Waters had said that the "Jewish lobby" was "extraordinarily powerful", and that there were many people who pretended that the oppression of the Jews was not going on.
He went on to add that this was not a new scenario and right now Palestinian people were being murdered in the same way. "
I cannot see anything wrong with what he said.
Everything is true.
rio I think it read..... many people who pretend that the oppression of
The Palestinians was not going on.... I get my words twisted also at times. I know what you meant, but for textual purity thought I would point it... you know... out with our demented friend out there who takes delight in guttural utterances l If I'm wrong - Never mind!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#7 Dec 16, 2013
For American Israeli Cabal.....you do like girls? Probably not.

Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#8 Dec 16, 2013
Israel must be viewed in the context of the rest of the world which is battling Islamic extremism. Unfortunately, there is no compromising with Islamic extremism which is why Islamic religious sects are slaughtering each other in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Christians are also being victimized by radical Islam in Africa and Egypt. Islamic extremism does not support human rights, equality, tolerance, freedom of religion, a free press or the right to assemble. It is a harsh and backwards way of life which is at conflict with the Western world.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#9 Dec 16, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
Israel must be viewed in the context of the rest of the world which is battling Islamic extremism. Unfortunately, there is no compromising with Islamic extremism which is why Islamic religious sects are slaughtering each other in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Christians are also being victimized by radical Islam in Africa and Egypt. Islamic extremism does not support human rights, equality, tolerance, freedom of religion, a free press or the right to assemble. It is a harsh and backwards way of life which is at conflict with the Western world.
When u are right u are right.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#10 Dec 16, 2013
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#11 Dec 16, 2013
He has not only produced great music over the years he talks sense,problem with the Zionists they blame the Palestinians for what the Nazis did.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#12 Dec 16, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
The Israeli Palestinian issue has nothing to do with Islamic extremism its about neo Colonialism and Arabs have their land taken.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#13 Dec 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/net anyahu-reported-considering-ne w-partner-for-israel/
Amazing, isn't it? Another great triumph for King Kenyan.
Laney F

New York, NY

#14 Dec 16, 2013
It is uber cool to criticize the Israelis. I'm waiting for the day one of these pseudo lefties criticizes Muslim stonings, beheadings or the torture and execution of Christians-- including children -- at a mall.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#15 Dec 16, 2013
Laney F wrote:
It is uber cool to criticize the Israelis. I'm waiting for the day one of these pseudo lefties criticizes Muslim stonings, beheadings or the torture and execution of Christians-- including children -- at a mall.
Where have you been,many on the left here have been criticizing those Wahabis for years,problem is many of our Politicians are busy supporting those maniacs in Saudi Arabia with their demented ideology and murder in Syria.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#16 Dec 16, 2013
Laney F wrote:
I don't know where you have been,many people here have been criticizing those wahabis and their demented ideology for years,the ones supporting them tend to be right wing Politicians who lick the backside of those Saudis to the extent of Cameron and Hague support Islamic extremist terror all over the World.
American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#17 Dec 16, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
For American Israeli Cabal.....you do like girls? Probably not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7PiiJ22rRfAXX
Your right I don't like girls, I love Women.... round , full buxomly voluptuous women in the fullness of their femininity . They understand a man, his needs and even better a real man understands and responds in kind. Something you wouldn't understand with your lack of mental maturity. You need a little schicksa , you know.... that little goiyum white girl your grandma, mother and Aunts warned you about. Oiy Veh!! When she got done with you there would be no more Hava Negella for you, it would be Onward Christian Soldiers! Sholom!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#20 Dec 17, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Where have you been,many on the left here have been criticizing those Wahabis for years,problem is many of our Politicians are busy supporting those maniacs in Saudi Arabia with their demented ideology and murder in Syria.
Englandistan is a lost case. Start learning arabic. Good for u, u deserve it.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#23 Dec 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Englandistan is a lost case. Start learning arabic. Good for u, u deserve it.
Arabs are welcome in UK.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#24 Dec 17, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
<quoted text> Your right I don't like girls, I love Women.... round , full buxomly voluptuous women in the fullness of their femininity . They understand a man, his needs and even better a real man understands and responds in kind. Something you wouldn't understand with your lack of mental maturity. You need a little schicksa , you know.... that little goiyum white girl your grandma, mother and Aunts warned you about. Oiy Veh!! When she got done with you there would be no more Hava Negella for you, it would be Onward Christian Soldiers! Sholom!
So, you like junk in the trunk? That's disgusting. You may as well have rio as your concubine. That's one chubby trailer dragging Arab loving trash like you. A marriage made in Heaven. Just got to distract that Palestinian old lady. Do you have a mustache better than hers? You go Cabal. I'm here for you.
Gray

Chester, VA

#25 Dec 18, 2013
HUMILIATED HASBARAT HELPLESSLY HOWLS: "HATER", HATER", "HATER"
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
First again. Jew hater. You are soooooo lonely. But, you have a new friend. You may want to take rio's tongue out of your asz before posting.. We can smell his pig breath.
That's all you cretins can do as a response to ANYTHING.

Ironically, it is you Zionist Hasbarats who must foment Hatred to exist.

Without creating outside enemies you'd each each other:

"The modern founder of Zionism Theodor Herzl once said:

"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews... become worse... this will assist in realization of our plans...I have an excellent idea... I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth... The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends"

"

“Only in Israel does such racist talk pass almost without reaction. In
the State of "the Survivors of Racism", racism has now become routine.
Gush Shalom advert in "Haaretz," 27 Feb 04.

EXCERPT “Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency - because peace, whether with the Palestinians in the territories or the Palestinians in Israel, is liable to weaken it to the point of existential danger.” CONTINUED

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...

Water's comparison of Zionists to Nazis is right.

The following quotes exemplify the "Master Race" superiority embraced by Zionists

Now......Howl HATE, HATE, HATE!

Yitzhak Rabin, Prime Minister of Israel, 1974 - 1977, 1992 - 1995

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs." -- Israeli Prime Minister
Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin
and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Ya'acov Perin
in his eulogy at the funeral of mass murderer Dr. Baruch Goldstein, cited in
the New York Times, 28 Feb 94 .

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, head of the Kever Yossev Yeshiva in Nablus ,
stated: "The blood of the Jewish people is loved by the Lord; it is therefore
redder and their life is preferable." The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew ... is
considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no
compunction about it. Yitzhak Ginsburg, "Five General Religious Duties Which
Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly, Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein, May his Blood
be Avenged."
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#26 Dec 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
He has not only produced great music over the years he talks sense,problem with the Zionists they blame the Palestinians for what the Nazis did.
The Nazis blew up pizzerias?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 70,024
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,643
Nazi criminals & SS guards collected millions ... 3 hr Tim 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr An NFL Fan 118,654
Firestorm over Met opera hits fever pitch 6 hr muslim 1
un chief welcomes turkey's initiative to provid... 6 hr Tim 1
idf detain a mentally disabled 11 year-old pale... 8 hr Tim 2

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE