Israel Strikes Convoy On Syria-Lebanon Border

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: Ananova 14

Israeli jets carried out the strike overnight on the convoy which was said to be on its way into Syria, in the area of the Lebanon-Syria border.

Full Story

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Israel is right to legitimately attack by air strike and destroy convoy of weapons transferred from Syrian regime of Assad to the Hezbollah terrorists in Lebanon. Israel will continue to destroy convoys that could transfer WMDs warheads and Scuds to Hezbollah in Lebanon where they would be used to kill thousands of Israelis. The evil Iranian regime is trying to use the Syrian WMDs of chemical and biological warheads mounted to Scuds to destroy the Jewish state and kill as many Jews as possible based on the Mozlem Brother culture of killing and destruction. The recent mysterious explosion in the Iranian Uranium enrichment underground plant in Fordow and trapping deep in the ground of hundreds of scientists means that Iran will try using WMDs before using nukes against Israel and its neighboring Arab states.
canada said

Europe

#2 Jan 30, 2013
ITS all mass murderer terrorist occupier jews sense less lies.now they want to occupy syrian land its a jews culture and dignity killing destruction rape occupation weapons of mass destruction.they destroyed once whole europe now they are destroying whole asia.thats why hitler acted like this jews terrorism worse than hitler.GOD SAVES THE WORLD FROM JEWS TERRORISM.
Grizz

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Lol Canada. Your god cannot and will not destroy the Jews for your god is a false heathen god. It is the God of Israel who was the only known God to manifest himself to the Jews and mankind. It was the Israeli God who states that there is no other God beside me. I know not any. It was the Israeli God who fought for Israel in the past and now that they are a nation, the God of Israel will never allow it to be destroyed by the illegal occupiers the P.A or any Muslims. You need to reread your history sir. Your pagan god cannot fight for you nor will your pagan god ever destroy the Jews or the true God of Israel. I would tremble at what you have wrote for it is written that the God of Israel will destroy those who turn against Israel and sir I would not wish to be in your shoes for wishing death to the Jews. God bless Israel and all the Jews for you are a righteous and there is no other God beside you.
Henry

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Good job idf. Keep up the good work!
jim

Modesto, CA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
canada said wrote:
ITS all mass murderer terrorist occupier jews sense less lies.now they want to occupy syrian land its a jews culture and dignity killing destruction rape occupation weapons of mass destruction.they destroyed once whole europe now they are destroying whole asia.thats why hitler acted like this jews terrorism worse than hitler.GOD SAVES THE WORLD FROM JEWS TERRORISM.
go goin a nazi.movement, you are the terriost Moron, you would not know the truth if it kicked you is the a--, you truly hate your jewish brothers, I will pray god will open your heart to embrace and love the jewish people, its high time people like you grow up
Jared

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
www.stoptheblankcheck.org

Stop the destruction of America by the Jewish Lobby!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Jan 31, 2013
canada said wrote:
ITS all mass murderer terrorist occupier jews sense less lies.now they want to occupy syrian land its a jews culture and dignity killing destruction rape occupation weapons of mass destruction.they destroyed once whole europe now they are destroying whole asia.thats why hitler acted like this jews terrorism worse than hitler.GOD SAVES THE WORLD FROM JEWS TERRORISM.
You do not speak for Canada nor for God, I prefer to believe that he is kind and does not catagorize mankind but rather groups and leads by example. Who on earth would want to lead your example???

Me, I have a lot of learning but accept all people.
jo jo

Bankstown, Australia

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Maybe this convoy was delivering ice cream.
canada said

Europe

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Jews terrorism reminds us why hitler made holucast may be for the same reason what israel is doing in middle east jews kill every day terrorism mass murderer rape destruction weapons occupation are their cultures.thats why europe wipe then out now europe in great peace but see at medeast the hell by jews.they didnt learn from Hitler's job they just act like hitler even israel doing worse than hitler crime
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Grizz wrote:
Lol Canada. Your god cannot and will not destroy the Jews for your god is a false heathen god. It is the God of Israel who was the only known God to manifest himself to the Jews and mankind. It was the Israeli God who states that there is no other God beside me. I know not any. It was the Israeli God who fought for Israel in the past and now that they are a nation, the God of Israel will never allow it to be destroyed by the illegal occupiers the P.A or any Muslims. You need to reread your history sir. Your pagan god cannot fight for you nor will your pagan god ever destroy the Jews or the true God of Israel. I would tremble at what you have wrote for it is written that the God of Israel will destroy those who turn against Israel and sir I would not wish to be in your shoes for wishing death to the Jews. God bless Israel and all the Jews for you are a righteous and there is no other God beside you.
LOL

My god is bigger than your god.

The gods must be laughing the heads off watching humans destroy each other because they think "their god" is the best.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#11 Feb 1, 2013
canada said wrote:
Jews terrorism reminds us why hitler made holucast may be for the same reason what israel is doing in middle east jews kill every day terrorism mass murderer rape destruction weapons occupation are their cultures.thats why europe wipe then out now europe in great peace but see at medeast the hell by jews.they didnt learn from Hitler's job they just act like hitler even israel doing worse than hitler crime
You are wrong about Europe. Hitler did not wipe out Jews from Europe. They are still substantially present in Europe, and some are in very leading positions. For example, Sarkozy a previous president of France is Jewish. Sarkozy’s good friend, French poet Levy; who was very active in fermenting events in Benghazi, Libya, is also Jewish; Former IMF Managing Director from France, Dominique Strauss-Khan, is also Jewish. Labour Party leader in the U.K., Ed Milliband is also Jewish. These are just a few very active European figures.

And Europe is not at all peaceful. Europe belongs to NATO, and NATO is terrorizing the World.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
My god is bigger than your god.
The gods must be laughing the heads off watching humans destroy each other because they think "their god" is the best.
He doesn’t admit that Christian God is also Jewish God; as the Jews gave God to the Christians.

God is probably crying!
canada said

Europe

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong about Europe. Hitler did not wipe out Jews from Europe. They are still substantially present in Europe, and some are in very leading positions. For example, Sarkozy a previous president of France is Jewish. Sarkozy’s good friend, French poet Levy; who was very active in fermenting events in Benghazi, Libya, is also Jewish; Former IMF Managing Director from France, Dominique Strauss-Khan, is also Jewish. Labour Party leader in the U.K., Ed Milliband is also Jewish. These are just a few very active European figures.
And Europe is not at all peaceful. Europe belongs to NATO, and NATO is terrorizing the World.
lol the rape master israeli president katsov you didnt mention his name and sturss khan who couldnt rape :-D
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 Feb 1, 2013
canada said wrote:
Jews terrorism reminds us why hitler made holucast may be for the same reason what israel is doing in middle east jews kill every day terrorism mass murderer rape destruction weapons occupation are their cultures.thats why europe wipe then out now europe in great peace but see at medeast the hell by jews.they didnt learn from Hitler's job they just act like hitler even israel doing worse than hitler crime
I have not read articles supporting your claims, sure we have posters saying the same thing but I have been in conversation talking very much opposed to what you say and in fact Palestinians speaking in favor of the Jewish start because they have better accomodations than they had in the Palestinian territory and have not been turned back from renting in these areas, and their children now face dangers because their own people are sending mortar into their area and putting the children in danger but this is hezbollah just to clarify not the Palistinian army

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 5 min mjjcpa 104
Pelosi: Boehner invite to Netanyahu inappropriate 37 min barefoot2626 45
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 47 min AN NFL FAN 120,808
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Grau 530
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 1 hr Cat74 87
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 1 hr Cat74 105
'Thousands of Russian troops in Ukraine' 2 hr RUSSIAN INVASION 156
More from around the web