France, Turkey Vow to Press Ahead on Syria

Sep 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

President Barack Obama 's decision to seek congressional approval before taking military action in Syria elicited a range of responses internationally, with backers like France and Turkey expressing teeth-gritting determination to push ahead but others-notably Israel-questioning the American leader's resolve.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
A mooslim like you must be proud of him, stinkietoorkie!
Killing that many gavur, he's an example to jihadi monkeys!
He shot even more as he'd have virgins in mooslim paradise.
Furthermore, toorkie should be kicked out of NATO for being a terrorist-supporting, opportunistic, islamist rogue nation.
And every toork should be shoved back into their inbred cesspit of gavur-hating bronze-age incestuous stupidity.
Grow a foot, little midget.
And stop inbreeding, so you lot might develop a brain.
I wanted a reply , not above cheap sentimental justifications. Ofc you cant call Breivik a ruthless physco , coz deep down your primitive brain admires that girly looking trash.

I dont feel like learning what Turkey is from a mentally retarded dutch sister- shagger who thinks that Putin is shaping Russian foreign politics after considering who her daughter is recently screwing with.

Weirdo , grow a brain.. Because when you have one , you wont have to brag about your acclaimed physical apperance by comparing your height with someone you have never seen.

Btw, I have no intention to kill you or call you a gavur - Dont victimize yourself looking for pitty , we are not running an animal shelter here..
Kannibaal M

Oude Pekela, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

House Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted a reply , not above cheap sentimental justifications. Ofc you cant call Breivik a ruthless physco , coz deep down your primitive brain admires that girly looking trash.
I dont feel like learning what Turkey is from a mentally retarded dutch sister- shagger who thinks that Putin is shaping Russian foreign politics after considering who her daughter is recently screwing with.
Weirdo , grow a brain.. Because when you have one , you wont have to brag about your acclaimed physical apperance by comparing your height with someone you have never seen.
Btw, I have no intention to kill you or call you a gavur - Dont victimize yourself looking for pitty , we are not running an animal shelter here..
Did you know that in Russia they have the same toorkie jokes as we have?

Apparently incest and goatlove are traits universally applied to every mooslim flatheaded smelly midget calling itself "toork", wherever it festered itself to parasitise.
mr american large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Europe
Updating: 16:17, 10 September 2013 Tuesday
Turks in the Netherlands demand Turkish lessons
The campaign launched by the Turkish community in the Netherlands in order to have Turkish language back in curriculum, draws great attention
The campaign launched by the Turkish community in the Netherlands in order to have Turkish language back in curriculum, draws great attention. Turkish was removed from Dutch curriculum in 2004 as a saving measure.
So far, up to 35,000 signatures have been collected in the campaign started in October 2012 by the initiative of the Union of Turkish Workers in the Netherlands (HTIB), and supported by various non-governmental organizations. The initial hearing of the lawsuit filed against the Dutch government is set to take place on September 30 in the Hague.
Arguing that education in mother tongue is a basic right protected by international conventions, lawyers and the Turkish community are optimistic about a favorable decree. The Turkish community wants Turkish language back in curriculum, and are intent on bringing this issue to the attention of the Dutch parliament.
Speaking to AA about the legal process, Turkish lawyer Nazmi Turkkol emphasized that they had a very strong case based on the United Nations and European Convention on Human Rights, Turkey-EU Partnership Law, EU Directives and Dutch legislation.“Unless the judges are influenced by the inner political environment, or economic or social issues, we have a very good chance of winning the case.”
Turkkol also noted that the removal of Turkish lessons from Dutch curriculum in 2004 was criticized by the Council of Europe, and their intent was to apply to the European Court of Human Rights.
"The defendant Ministry would keep appealing in order to lengthen the process. Therefore, we will request that the matter be brought to the attention of the ECHR as soon as possible....If our case is not approved (by the ECHR)....then we will apply to the European Court of Justice. Wherever we take our case, we firmly believe that we will win.”
Noting that the removal of native language lessons was also a violation of the Council of Europe protocol dated 1977, Turkkol said that the protocol states that immigrants' children had a right to learn their native language, and it is the government's responsibility to provide this education.
On the other hand, HTIB Chairman, Ayranci said that they expect to get 40,000 signatures on their petition by Sept. 15, the final day of campaign; and they would appeal to the Dutch government to put this issue on their agenda
allahu snackbar

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

House Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
TENT HOLDER
MALAKA turd
of course you are not running an animal shelter there!
YOU ARE FACKING THE ANIMALS, PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!
turd and chicken!
http://taxalia.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post...

turd and duck!
http://taxalia.blogspot.com/2012/09/blog-post...

turd and cow!
http://taxalia.blogspot.com/2012/09/80.html
SO, ARE YOU REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR GOAT, OR IS IT A ONE NIGHT STAND?
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

allahu snackbar wrote:
<quoted text>
TENT HOLDER
MALAKA turd
of course you are not running an animal shelter there!
YOU ARE FACKING THE ANIMALS, PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!
turd and chicken!
http://taxalia.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post...
turd and duck!
http://taxalia.blogspot.com/2012/09/blog-post...
turd and cow!
http://taxalia.blogspot.com/2012/09/80.html
SO, ARE YOU REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR GOAT, OR IS IT A ONE NIGHT STAND?
Well I dont know if mine is one night stand or actual, but I am sure that
yours is even historical.

http://artmustbebeautiful.tumblr.com/post/465...

Gaylamaris , zoophillia is a greek word. Yes, it is..
allahu snackbar

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

House Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I dont know if mine is one night stand or actual, but I am sure that
yours is even historical.
http://artmustbebeautiful.tumblr.com/post/465...
Gaylamaris , zoophillia is a greek word. Yes, it is..
peter from texas?
who cares ore poystara?
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

allahu snackbar wrote:
<quoted text>
peter from texas?
who cares ore poystara?
Not Peter from Texas , gaylamaris.
Its Edouard Hanri Anvil.

And he knew who the f**k you all were/are ..

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:%C3%89... (19).jpg

Say hi to Socrates and Alcibiades..
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,076
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr petesake 109,515
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr Mandela 36,079
Zionism is Racism (Apr '09) 3 hr Uzi 500
On first visit to Gaza, UN official calls for e... 3 hr Hillie Billie Boganed 2
Pro-Palestinian Students Accused of Exploiting ... 15 hr seymour 12
Israeli police enter holy site 'to disperse riot' 18 hr Alex WM 6
•••
•••
•••
•••