Iran and Hezbollah 'have built 50,000-strong force to help Syrian regime'

Full story: guardian.co.uk

Syrian rebels in Idlib province. Israel has warned against arming the fighters in case weapons reach al-Qaida-affiliated groups.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

The proxy war gets hotter!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

God Almighty God of Israel The Living God you alone have cared for Abraham and his decendants even to this day. you have not turned away from your promise You are True to your words Who can make you unfaithful for you are always faithful. You see the evil plans these unbelievers plan against your people and your Land. I ask that you be Just in the way you Judge them if they are willing to repent than spare their life and bring them to the True understanding of who Jesus Christ is Just as you said Damascus will cease from being a city and that it will be a heap of ruins we see it happening before our very eyes. I know you dont need any weapon and i have seen it with my very eyes through the vision you gave me. Israel one day this world will be humbled by the King of kings and Lord of lords Jesus Christ everything you see happening has to happen for that Special day Zecharia 14 Dont turn away from Jesus even if we struggle with our walk with Christ we are Blessed because we struggle for Him. Youse dont need any weapons, Iron dome, The God of Israel will defend you Turn your trust away from the things your hands have made and turn toThe Lord Our God who has created All things. Christians its time to Pray for Jerusalem. Its time that we Stand for Israel for the right reason's First Jesus Christ and God yes any Organisation or Church who does not have Jesus Christ first truly does not understand how it should be worked.
Why Jesus Christ? Because he is not only our Saviour he is our Lord our King he is the way, the truth, and life he is the King which has been placed in Jerusalem. So we stand for Jerusalem because it is our Lord and King Jesus Christ Throne which God has spoken of Psalms 2.
If we stand for Israel and Jesus is not the center point than truly something is not right. its like a priest who preaches the word of God and Doesnt acknowledge the Very reason why he preaches.6 It can also be compared to a bee and honey. without the bee how can you get honey? Well without Jesus how can you preach on not dividing Jerusalem many people say i believe in not dividing Jerusalem because its the Jewish Capital yes very true but there is a deeper meaning and i will show you it is written in Psalms 2 "New Living Translation"
Lucky

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Waiting for world war 3 iran, Lebanon, syria, north korea vs europ, israel, america

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Lucky wrote:
Waiting for world war 3 iran, Lebanon, syria, north korea vs europ, israel, america
As someone not of the West, I am concerned with the Syrian war. Which side do most Westerners support, and why?
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

GnA wrote:
God Almighty God of Israel The Living God you alone have cared for Abraham and his decendants even to this day. you have not turned away from your promise You are True to your words Who can make you unfaithful for you are always faithful. You see the evil plans these unbelievers plan against your people and your Land. I ask that you be Just in the way you Judge them if they are willing to repent than spare their life and bring them to the True understanding of who Jesus Christ is Just as you said Damascus will cease from being a city and that it will be a heap of ruins we see it happening before our very eyes. I know you dont need any weapon and i have seen it with my very eyes through the vision you gave me. Israel one day this world will be humbled by the King of kings and Lord of lords Jesus Christ everything you see happening has to happen for that Special day Zecharia 14 Dont turn away from Jesus even if we struggle with our walk with Christ we are Blessed because we struggle for Him. Youse dont need any weapons, Iron dome, The God of Israel will defend you Turn your trust away from the things your hands have made and turn toThe Lord Our God who has created All things. Christians its time to Pray for Jerusalem. Its time that we Stand for Israel for the right reason's First Jesus Christ and God yes any Organisation or Church who does not have Jesus Christ first truly does not understand how it should be worked.
Why Jesus Christ? Because he is not only our Saviour he is our Lord our King he is the way, the truth, and life he is the King which has been placed in Jerusalem. So we stand for Jerusalem because it is our Lord and King Jesus Christ Throne which God has spoken of Psalms 2.
If we stand for Israel and Jesus is not the center point than truly something is not right. its like a priest who preaches the word of God and Doesnt acknowledge the Very reason why he preaches.6 It can also be compared to a bee and honey. without the bee how can you get honey? Well without Jesus how can you preach on not dividing Jerusalem many people say i believe in not dividing Jerusalem because its the Jewish Capital yes very true but there is a deeper meaning and i will show you it is written in Psalms 2 "New Living Translation"
As I said before Jerusalem was a Jonny come lately.
Between crossing the Jordan and Jerusalem is all of Judges and a couple of generations.
The Jebusites were living there.
So the fact is !.
If as you claim (p) Abraham's religion is a fixation then Jerusalem is the wrong place to Prey.
Deuteronomy 12 ; 5-19.
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Nex131 wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone not of the West, I am concerned with the Syrian war. Which side do most Westerners support, and why?

Initially when everyone thought Assad was going to be a push over like Libya the majority said the rebels were the ticket to peace.
But that was when the world was unipolar.
After the invasion of Libya the world is once again bipolar; thank Allah.
The rebels are now governed by
al-Khatid who is regularly preaching the virtue of the Mujahideen Surah Council ;
In it as the principal Terrorists having carried out 15 suicide bombings this year
alone is the al-Nusra Front.
al-Khatid has demanded that al-Nusra
be taken off the US Terrorist list.
Because of many similar facts like this the opinion of the average Joe Blow has changed.
Which is why Britain is desperate to escalate the conflict to protect their vested interests and arm the terrorists directly.
But no matter what they do we can do it better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Initially when everyone thought Assad was going to be a push over like Libya the majority said the rebels were the ticket to peace.
But that was when the world was unipolar.
After the invasion of Libya the world is once again bipolar; thank Allah.
The rebels are now governed by
al-Khatid who is regularly preaching the virtue of the Mujahideen Surah Council ;
In it as the principal Terrorists having carried out 15 suicide bombings this year
alone is the al-Nusra Front.
al-Khatid has demanded that al-Nusra
be taken off the US Terrorist list.
Because of many similar facts like this the opinion of the average Joe Blow has changed.
Which is why Britain is desperate to escalate the conflict to protect their vested interests and arm the terrorists directly.
But no matter what they do we can do it better.
What do you mean by "we" can do it better?
pig bennis

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Parts of the EU want to arm rebels... Hezbollah and Iran arm and help Assad... no wonder why the death toll is so high... these poor people are caught in a giant fight for there own country... this is ridiculous... screw this world...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Israel is right. The West SHOULD start arming the rebels.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Nex131 wrote:
Oh, never mind, I meant "stop" arming the rebels, not start. Simply because violence cannot resolve violence. The Syrian people are not ready for a democracy...they must evolve their mindset to make themselves ready for one. And only then will they be mature enough to handle the responsibilities of running a free government.
nania

Mandalay, Myanmar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, never mind, I meant "stop" arming the rebels, not start. Simply because violence cannot resolve violence. The Syrian people are not ready for a democracy...they must evolve their mindset to make themselves ready for one. And only then will they be mature enough to handle the responsibilities of running a free government.
discussing yourself?

You are so wrong on approch of democracy practice..you mean that to change the mind set of public ..after that educate responsibilities and dities..after that a clean goverment that guards the democracy...and run well..? that is communism way of approch for democracy..looking down the people and a group of governors know what is good for people and force them to get along that way? so stupid thinking..
Keep in your mind that ..democracy is a practice every nation can adopt any time by the help of..

Approprate constitution...rules of laws and free media..

You should study how japanese democracy bring them up to be a G7 member and who out line their constution ..and will see a prostitute won the first election to be her regional representative..
after that time of democracy trial..jap goes up to the sky ...

So..syria can take a true democracy practice right now..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

nania wrote:
<quoted text>
discussing yourself?
You are so wrong on approch of democracy practice..you mean that to change the mind set of public ..after that educate responsibilities and dities..after that a clean goverment that guards the democracy...and run well..? that is communism way of approch for democracy..looking down the people and a group of governors know what is good for people and force them to get along that way? so stupid thinking..
Keep in your mind that ..democracy is a practice every nation can adopt any time by the help of..
Approprate constitution...rules of laws and free media..
You should study how japanese democracy bring them up to be a G7 member and who out line their constution ..and will see a prostitute won the first election to be her regional representative..
after that time of democracy trial..jap goes up to the sky ...
So..syria can take a true democracy practice right now..
Democracy cannot be gained through terrorism. Western past efforts to forcibly export democracy have failed disastrously.

I doubt a true democracy will emerge even should the rebels triumph.
Fighter

Kundan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

It is a very good news that unlike western nations Iran is not watching syria..may almighty helps syria and its president..
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "rebels" certainly have no love for Israel! Arming these rebels is like arming your own worst enemies.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "we" can do it better?

I am Salafi we kill evil terrorist pigs in Jordan. Because they come from around the world driven by insanity using our name to kill us.
We fight with anyone "with anyone" who is fighting these rabid dogs. Not me personally I am not a violent person and it is against the law for me to deliver anything other than words so I don't and wouldn't.
However these pathetic swine are destroying Islam with their stupid terrorism.
And certainly they deserve to die.
Ibn-Wahhab did not pass on what he was taught He went back into the desert where he was not intellectually challenged in any way and created a Cult from his own interpretations.
His Teachers all sat at the feet of ibn-Taymiyya who is unequivocal Jihad should only be a national discretion.
And not a tribal Skeikhs delight.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:

According to the Zionist Jerusalem Post they are advocating the West refrain from arming the Terrorists.
Than means your right the Jews do indeed encourage the West to arm more greatly than they already do the Terrorist.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

pig bennis wrote:
Parts of the EU want to arm rebels... Hezbollah and Iran arm and help Assad... no wonder why the death toll is so high... these poor people are caught in a giant fight for there own country... this is ridiculous... screw this world...

Totally agree.
Arab Spring was a Western Concoction
the Arab Springers are still in Tahrir Square only now the vociferous Western media had abandoned the protestors and is supporting the Brotherhood Government.
Who has shot dead 100 peaceful protesters in the last month alone.
And maimed more than a thousand.
The West got what they wanted that is what they believed to be a strong Ally in the Middle East and that is all the Reptiles ever cared about.
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree.
Arab Spring was a Western Concoction
the Arab Springers are still in Tahrir Square only now the vociferous Western media had abandoned the protestors and is supporting the Brotherhood Government.
Who has shot dead 100 peaceful protesters in the last month alone.
And maimed more than a thousand.
The West got what they wanted that is what they believed to be a strong Ally in the Middle East and that is all the Reptiles ever cared about.
Interesting that you and the russian users here always bring up western support for nations supporting "terrorism", such as saudi arabia, while russia does the exact same thing with Iran. And make no mistake, Assad as well has been a sponsor of terrorism.
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Syria has supported Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine General Command, the Abu Musa Organization, and the Popular Struggle Front - all extremists and mostly terrorist organizations.

just because our governments have had some shady dealings with muslim insurgents, does not at all absolve Bashar al-Assad.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before Jerusalem was a Jonny come lately.
Between crossing the Jordan and Jerusalem is all of Judges and a couple of generations.
The Jebusites were living there.
So the fact is !.
If as you claim (p) Abraham's religion is a fixation then Jerusalem is the wrong place to Prey.
Deuteronomy 12 ; 5-19.
I dont care about an abraham religion i dont care about what you have to say are you God? Do you even know what Spirit you are listening to?

Do you understand where i am coming from Do you understand who God is? Do you understand what He has said about Jerusalem? Do you even understand what you write sometimes? Are you for him or against him? Or are you that twisted that you believe spirits who cant even help themself?

If you believe in the quran than dont tell me what its written in the Word of God Go read the whole bible and than it will make sense dont just read a bits you like and than brush away ones you dont like. Psalms 2 And that is why Jerusalen is Important its only a small sentence about who God had placed on the Throne in Jerusalem but Man it has that strong connection even if you havent been to Jerusalem you start to understand the importance of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••