Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

Full story: CBS News 800
Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now. Full Story

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#182 Jul 18, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was no more a stalker than Martin was a 17 year old "child". Get a clue. Martin was in Zimmerman's community, not the other way around. If Martin would have been skulking through my property at night in the rain with a hoodie up, I would have confronted him too. The only pathetic thing is you and your lack of comprehension of the facts.
I second that!
Each and everyone of us know/are familiar with our community and when you see something out of place,different/doesn't quite belong.... you take precautions. You observe.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#183 Jul 18, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was no more a stalker than Martin was a 17 year old "child". Get a clue. Martin was in Zimmerman's community, not the other way around. If Martin would have been skulking through my property at night in the rain with a hoodie up, I would have confronted him too. The only pathetic thing is you and your lack of comprehension of the facts.
There was nothing racist about your statement to the other poster. In fact, this used to be the norm at one time. Not perfect as we know, but now we are closer to imperfect then perfect. We are living in a "Tower of Babel" like "paranoia normal" now.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#184 Jul 18, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that!
Each and everyone of us know/are familiar with our community and when you see something out of place,different/doesn't quite belong.... you take precautions. You observe.
Exactly, Zim was a volunteer neighborhood watch captain. He was indeed doing his job. Many different scenarios could have played out that night, but the catalyst was Martins belligerence and ill conceived decision to give Zim a beat down. Never bring a bag of skittles and your fists to a gun fight. Another point, if the parents were so concerned for Tray, why was he roaming late at night, alone through a strange neighborhood? Why did it take 3 days to claim his body from the morgue. The parents failed as parents.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#185 Jul 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> There was nothing racist about your statement to the other poster. In fact, this used to be the norm at one time. Not perfect as we know, but now we are closer to imperfect then perfect. We are living in a "Tower of Babel" like "paranoia normal" now.
Correct. As Gal said, we live on our properties and communities, we know when something is out of the ordinary. Since there aren't enough police to protect every facet of everyone's life we need to address theft and vandalism ourselves and be vigilant. If Martin was on the up and up, what was wrong with addressing a man who was smaller in every physical attribute with a respectful response to "what are you doing"?

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#186 Jul 18, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Zim was a volunteer neighborhood watch captain. He was indeed doing his job. Many different scenarios could have played out that night, but the catalyst was Martins belligerence and ill conceived decision to give Zim a beat down. Never bring a bag of skittles and your fists to a gun fight. Another point, if the parents were so concerned for Tray, why was he roaming late at night, alone through a strange neighborhood? Why did it take 3 days to claim his body from the morgue. The parents failed as parents.
The parents of Trayvon failed him in so many ways it's hard for some to comprehend and accept and find solutions(storefront Reverends Jesse Jackson,Al sharpton and so many other pretenders). What I have seen,what I have attempted to change .... Unfortunately will never work.people try and give it their all.
I was attacked (for no reason), I have been looked at/will always be looked at.... as an outsider. So, I simply walk away. It makes no sense.
When one/a group of people are not ready,equip to change their destructive ways.... those who work to make a positive difference.... are simply wasting their time and energy.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#187 Jul 18, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Late at night?

Martin was videotaped buying skittles and ice tea at 6:24 PM, you ignorant moron.

Since when is 6:24 PM considered to "late at night" anywhere?

It's just too bad Martin's parents didn't send him to self-defense classes where he could have learned how to use the heel of his hand to shove his attacker's nose up into his brain. If they had, Martin would be alive and that fat fked up psycho stalker would be rotting in a grave somewhere instead.

United States of America

#189 Jul 18, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
The parents of Trayvon failed him in so many ways it's hard for some to comprehend and accept and find solutions(storefront Reverends Jesse Jackson,Al sharpton and so many other pretenders). What I have seen,what I have attempted to change .... Unfortunately will never work.people try and give it their all.
I was attacked (for no reason), I have been looked at/will always be looked at.... as an outsider. So, I simply walk away. It makes no sense.
When one/a group of people are not ready,equip to change their destructive ways.... those who work to make a positive difference.... are simply wasting their time and energy.
LOL

Zimmerman's parents raised a short fat angry ignorant loser who had already demonstrated his propensity for violence when he was arrested for assault and battery on a COP before he stalked, shot and killed a black teenager 100 feet from the kid's doorstep.

CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#191 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Late at night?
Martin was videotaped buying skittles and ice tea at 6:24 PM, you ignorant moron.
It's just too bad Martin's parents didn't send him to self-defense classes where he could have learned how to use the heel of his hand to shove his attacker's nose up into his brain. If they had, Martin would be alive and that fat fked up psycho stalker would be rotting in a grave somewhere instead.
Could have taught him all the so-called ninja moves on Flat Screen TV like walking on tree limbs and jumping 200 yards and all that crap but a cap in his azz would still have stopped him like a bad movie.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#192 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Late at night?
Who the Heck are u talking too? Martin's parents failed him... he was indoctrinated as a thug(in his neighborhood/community,as Rachel Jeantel stated... New school.
He was a thug with rap music dancing in his simplistic brain... hating anyone who was not his color/suspicious of those who were considered white,ghetto indoctrination. Come to Chgo,let me drop u off in these mean inner streets where this mentality is the norm and accepted.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#195 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Zimmerman's parents raised a short fat angry ignorant loser who had already demonstrated his propensity for violence when he was arrested for assault and battery on a COP before he stalked, shot and killed a black teenager 100 feet from the kid's doorstep.
1. Fat? No, when one is prisoner of his own home .... you gain weight. I love to cook and when i decide to stay at home for more than 2 days... I guarantee you I will get fatter/there will be more pounds added/accumulated.
2. He demonstrate his prosperity towards violence? where do u live? Do you live under a rock?
When one lives in a neighborhood for so long,we see the norm /the everyday happenings ....and when we see/observe something out of the norm.... we are on alerted mode subconsciously. Martin did not belong. He should of approached Zimmerman in a civilized manner....so many ways to do that.
Martin was a thug,indoctrinated in the ghetto/violent mentality/lifestyle.

United States of America

#196 Jul 18, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Those stats aren't in it. Google it.
LOL

The stats were published in the US Census Report for 2010. I found it in less than 15 seconds, bubba.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#198 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The stats were published in the US Census Report for 2010. I found it in less than 15 seconds, bubba.
Another Race Baiting Rico Sock.. Yup!

United States of America

#199 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>Zimmerman is a free man and trayvon is a dead man. Not guilty , accept it.
Yup, that fat child killing psycho fk up is a "free man" who's probably going to eat the same 9mm he used to kill Martin and blow his brains out within say 5 years. Karma dharma ding dong. Nobody ever gets away with anything and Zimmerman won't either.

United States of America

#200 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>You found something you are skewing or you would show us the link and quote boy.
Google it, bubba.

As for helping you or any one of the ignorant racists on this thread--I wouldn't spit on you even if you were on fire.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#203 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it, bubba.
As for helping you or any one of the ignorant racists on this thread--I wouldn't spit on you even if you were on fire.
The prosecution declared that race had nothing to do with this, The jury decided that race had nothing to do with this, and the FBI has not been able to find any racial motivation in this case. You however seem to be in the know that Zimmerman, and anyone who believes him innocent of murder, is a racist. I say that if you are so hard up to find a racist, buy a fukcing mirror.

United States of America

#204 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>You are right about one thing, nobody ever gets away with anything so if somebody does murder him the will end up in prison. Not a smart way to prove a point but it is the best thinking your people have.
Nobody's gonna murder Zimmerman.

That fat child murdering psycho will eat his own gun within about five years.

He's a "free man" alright. He's free to live with the fact that he's an unemployable loser because he killed an innocent kid. What's Zimmerman going to do for money? Mommy and Daddy? Wifey? Try to get a book deal like that disgusting POS juror and her husband tried to do? LOL
Truth

United States

#206 Jul 18, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>You should change your username from "Truth" to "Micro Phallus". That would be the truth.
You're ignorance will not be tolerated.
Truth

United States

#207 Jul 18, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>True enough, the autopsy revealed that Martin had THC in his system, a chemical found in marijuana, which can stay in one's body for up to a month after use. It proved he used it, but not necessarily on the night in question.
M.E. said there was enough in his system to effect his behavior.
Truth

United States

#208 Jul 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman had the gun.
Martin had skittles.

They said Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked before the shot, self defense, remember?
Doesn't take a genius to pull a trigger.

Are you really this fkn stupid or are you fking with me?
Martin attacked the wrong person. Paid the price.
Truth

United States

#209 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, that fat child killing psycho fk up is a "free man" who's probably going to eat the same 9mm he used to kill Martin and blow his brains out within say 5 years. Karma dharma ding dong. Nobody ever gets away with anything and Zimmerman won't either.
Martin attacked and attempted to kill a man. Martin didn't get away with it, he died like most thugs. NOT GUILTY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Ratloder 119,239
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,791
Gaza threatens to halt Israeli fruit imports 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,615
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr MUQ2 37,648
Turkish governor threatens to turn synagogue in... 10 hr Faith 45
French ambassador to U.S. meets Jewish leaders 11 hr wacejacke 1

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE