Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

Full story: CBS News 800
Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now. Full Story

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1129 Aug 14, 2013
Traybon B Algone Now wrote:
<quoted text>The law proved he acted in selfdefense for a thugglet bashing his skull in. It law could not prove what Juror 29 wanted as well as every other racist black in the US. Facts are facts and Juror 29 had no FACTS to back up her agenda. She could not justify it to the rest of the jurors.

Z-man = Not Guilty.

Justice Rocks !!!
Why was it so important to you that a man go free for killing an unarmed teen?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1130 Aug 14, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the jury made the decision - according to the law and the evidence....
See there....even you can find a way to move on.....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1131 Aug 14, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the jury made the decision - according to the law and the evidence - but dear friend we should consider some of the comments by the juror (Zimmerman got away with murder) and those prominent attorneys that believed Mr. Martin had a right to stand his ground when a creepy man was following him.
The fire is there - and some flames on this one will always be questioned.
Perhaps we can hope Zimmerman will tell us the truth flames.
Yet, basically the flames have been exstinquished over the recent murder of a young man in Memphis by three people of color.(2 men and a woman) I bet the media is keeping this one under wraps. You don't see white folks screaming for justice in the streets...they just try to make sense of the incomprehensible loss of a good, young man, who only wanted to help others.(He was a male nurse.) The silence on this case is deafening. Where are the hucksters, Jackson and Sharpton? Why aren't they asking their people what can be done to stop this kind of carnage? Maybe if they tried to stress the importance of family...that if men (fathers) would take an active supporting role in their kids' lives, events like this would diminish. As long as we has people in office who make excuses for these perps, we will always see these kinds of crimes, yet the media will choose not to cover cases such as this one, for fear that some people will have to face the facts...life is not fair for most. There ARE bad people out there who think only of themselves and their needs, and to hell with those who stand in their way of getting them. In this case, it was taking his money, money the poor young man EARNED, and his precious life. The taking of a life, any life, just doesn't sit well with me...period. One death is no more important than another...in all cases there will people left who will grieve the loss. We need to do better by our kids, so that they will not become cretins, but rather, better, more responsible adults.
Traybon B Algone Now

Newport News, VA

#1132 Aug 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it so important to you that a man go free for killing an unarmed teen?
Self defense is important. Why is it so important you convict an innocent man?:o)

Brooklyn, New York

#1133 Aug 14, 2013
<quoted text>Self defense is important. Why is it so important you convict an innocent man?:o)
He killed a kid. What's innocent about that?
Traybon B Algone Now

Newport News, VA

#1134 Aug 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Self defense?? The "Kid" attacked a person, whats innocent about that?

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1135 Aug 14, 2013
But where is the outcry for over the white kid who got beat up by three black kids on the school bus. Does anyone know the white victims name?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1136 Aug 14, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
But where is the outcry for over the white kid who got beat up by three black kids on the school bus. Does anyone know the white victims name?
Maybe his parents wanted to protect his privacy because he is a minor. Frankly, nobody seems to give a flip about this kid. It is doubtful that the dealing thugs will learn a thing from the slap on the wrist that they will probably receive. Alan West was the only person of color that I have seen who has spoken out against this travesty. There may be others, but I have not heard about them. Why would that be?
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#1138 Aug 14, 2013
"Yes, the jury made the decision according to the law, and the evidence!!" That is what they were seated to do, nothing more. It was not their position to judge Zimmerman one way or the other. Or to judge his actions. That is why we seat juries, and advise them of the law. Mr Zimmerman is free. He will make a life for himself knowing what he did saved his life, because that young man was going to beat him to death. He had lost all semblance of humanity. At one point Trayvon was in front of his father's girlfriends house. All he had to do was go I n. Instead he decided to attack the person he had decided was a pervert. A man who had asked him a simple question.

Location hidden

#1139 Aug 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
...Justifiable....

Brooklyn, New York

#1141 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>Self defense?? The "Kid" attacked a person, whats innocent about that?
In your eyes, Zimmerman had no responsibility or obligation to do anything else? As Martin was walking, what did Zimmerman do? Pursue or go home?

Brooklyn, New York

#1142 Aug 15, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman killed out of self defense, my opinion, the opinion of the jury and the correct opinion. What is so very hard for you to understand?
I'll pose the same question to you...As Martin walked through the neighborhood doing nothing else, what did Zimmerman do? Pursue or go home?

Brooklyn, New York

#1143 Aug 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Justifiable....
To you. If I've been trained in MMA fighting, why would I need a gun to combat a 17 tear old?

Brooklyn, New York

#1144 Aug 15, 2013
Bahhad Penny wrote:
<quoted text>Definitely not that kid.
What was Trayvon doing other than walking that attracted the attention of Zimmerman?

Location hidden

#1146 Aug 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
To you. If I've been trained in MMA fighting, why would I need a gun to combat a 17 tear old?
If i were carrying a gun, why would i give a shit about MMA training?
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#1147 Aug 15, 2013
Trayvon made many bad decisions in his young life, but deciding to grab Zimmerman from behind, and beat his head on a concrete sidewalk was his worst, it was also his last. Unashamedly, his parents are still going to rallies, and making money from his early demise. That is disgusting. He has been worth more to them dead then he ever would have been alive.
Justice Works

Newport News, VA

#1148 Aug 15, 2013
Z-man = Not Guilty

Brooklyn, New York

#1149 Aug 15, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Pose anything you wish, however, the trial is over, Zimmerman is free, end of story, case closed.

I think this and all threads about Zimmerman and Martin jumped the shark long ago, time to bid farewell and leave the habitual whiners to their job.
Zimmerman is free, but that was a mistake by our justice system. All things have ways of correcting themselves. This will be no different.

Brooklyn, New York

#1150 Aug 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If i were carrying a gun, why would i give a shit about MMA training?
I don't know. Maybe you should go home and call the police. Then the gun nor the training come into play.
Truth

Rome, GA

#1151 Aug 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman is free, but that was a mistake by our justice system. All things have ways of correcting themselves. This will be no different.
No mistake by the justice system at all. The mistake was made when Martin attacked Zimmerman and tried to kill him. There was more than enough evidence offered at trial supporting Zimmerman. NOT GUILTY. THE JURY GOT IT RIGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min TRD 68,877
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 20 min cyprusgirl 43
US, Cuba to normalize relations; Obama to speak 1 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 hr MUQ2 37,793
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr AN NFL FAN 119,633
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr JOEL 70,988
Israeli IS 'leader' says caliphate will rule ov... 11 hr Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web