Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

Full story: CBS News 800
Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now. Full Story
Sybrina Fulton

Newport News, VA

#994 Aug 6, 2013
I wants a do over. I found even younger pictures of my little angel when he was 2 in a onesy hoodie wit da feeties in it too.
Nat Turner

United States

#995 Aug 6, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, not, according to prison stats, percentage wise blacks have a far greater percentage of incarcerated people than any other race. It is also known that black children in urban public schools are the reason that most of them can not meet the criteria for certification. Reasons for this is the percentage of bastard children born in the black community with only a sub standard educated mother who can not assist the child with school work. These are the same children who fail and then drop out of school and become the criminals that end up in the prison system or like Martin, dead. I do not rant, I quote stats and personal experience gained during a 26 year affiliation with the legal system.
Merely bringing up incarceration stas is a typical racists idiots first move. The incarceration stats are biased in the facts of conviction rates. Minorities share a higher conviction rate for the same crimes commuted by whites. Showing any stats from the FBI or any government agency will support only the bias in the system.
You didn't know Martin or his parents so any opinion on them or his life is only projection from a misinformed racist sheep.

Anything else?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#996 Aug 6, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely bringing up incarceration stas is a typical racists idiots first move. The incarceration stats are biased in the facts of conviction rates. Minorities share a higher conviction rate for the same crimes commuted by whites. Showing any stats from the FBI or any government agency will support only the bias in the system.
You didn't know Martin or his parents so any opinion on them or his life is only projection from a misinformed racist sheep.
Anything else?
Racist and Social Engineering SPIN.....
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#998 Aug 6, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else?
So based on your statistics whites are falsely accused of crimes and prosecuted more often than minorities, how interesting.
charles manson

Tulsa, OK

#1000 Aug 6, 2013
I want a better jury
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#1001 Aug 6, 2013
Martin family attorney wanted a better jury.

Translation: An all black jury.
Nat Turner

United States

#1002 Aug 6, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Actually not, old man Tracy abandoned Trayvon and him mother when Trayvon was only three. Now, tell us how you explain the rate of bastard births in the black community. And the fact that be percentage there is a much higher percentage of blacks in the projects?

This should be interesting.
Ah yes...Bastard black children, because never in the history of America has a white woman had a child out of wedlock. MTV doesn't have a reality show featuring white teenage and young adults giving birth to bastard children...Absolutely no white bastard children...I don't know what I was thinking.(End sarcasm)
i see oj

Virginia Beach, VA

#1004 Aug 6, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby attempted to talk about this very fact some years ago and the little Amos and Andys stopped calling him Dr. Huxtable and started calling him Uncle Tom.
Don't forget the sex harassment scandal that immediately broke as well.

SOP when one strays from the "plantation"........
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#1005 Aug 6, 2013
If you are a volunteer Watch Captain it is your job to follow any suspicious character, especially one walking around in a rainstorm walking aimlessly around places he did not live. That is why we have Gated Communities with volunteer watchmen.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#1007 Aug 7, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Any outfit will have a few sickos, but the ones at the top are usually somewhat civilized.
Some states have cyber-stalking laws - check that out.
Use your feedback link at the comment box and request a contact with management to see if one of their staff is doing this.
I can't imagine decent folk wanting to join any service that has sickos manning its servers.
It could be some sicko hacking into Topix without their knowledge - or some bored staffer having fun on the company dime.
Politely ask for an explanation, and if some sicko replies look up any applicable state or fed law.
I agree
Thank You.
You are very kind and helpful :)

I agree with your summary. Tho there are getting to be less and less dependable help, anywhere anymore. I noticed that in the late 90's. Couldn't find "trustworthy' help, to help me in my self employed business.

Lots of 'dopers and drunks'...
With a gimme, gimme, gimme attitude ...
No 'respect'...

Good Night :)

FROM my:
American Heart (Official Video)

and
PLEASE ...

God BLESS America <3
Nat Turner

United States

#1009 Aug 7, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>So based on your statistics whites are falsely accused of crimes and prosecuted more often than minorities, how interesting.
Absolutely not. You might want to read my post again. You are way off base.
Nat Turner

United States

#1010 Aug 7, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Never stated there were no bastard white children, just not in the 70% range of all birth of black women. Bill Cosby attempted to talk about this very fact some years ago and the little Amos and Andys stopped calling him Dr. Huxtable and started calling him Uncle Tom. You just got to love it, when a white person brings up documented problems in the black race they are a racist. When a black person brings up these problems they are an Uncle Tom.
You are incorrect in so many ways. Concern yourself with the white community's documented problems. When you are finished cleaning your yard, then you may busy yourself with everyone else's. The problem with some whites is that they try so hard to tell you your problems and sweep theirs under the rug like they are non-existing.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1012 Aug 7, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. You might want to read my post again. You are way off base.
I read your post and the statistics show that a larger percentage of whites prosecuted for a specific group of crimes are found innocent than minorities who are accused of the same crimes. You offer no reasons for this anomaly but I have to guess that you think it is because of race. Assuming you are correct is it not possible that white people are just being falsely accused more often than minorities? Do you have any evidence that this is not the case? If so present it. Did you look at any studies of conviction rates versus income? How about public defenders versus private defense?
Just because somebody can interpret one set of statistics differently than you interpret them does not mean they are “off base”. They may just be more objective than you are.
Nat Turner

United States

#1013 Aug 7, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I might try to just think about white people and their problems, however, every other week I get reminded of the MASSIVE problems in the black community and the lack of ability to take care of themselves, these are called income deductions. This is better known in the black community as entitlements.

Got a deal for you, when none of my tax money goes to pay for the little black bastards, I will no longer show concern.
Funny. I seem to be reminded everyday of white people's problems that they lay at the doorstep of everyone else.
Nat Turner

United States

#1014 Aug 7, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I might try to just think about white people and their problems, however, every other week I get reminded of the MASSIVE problems in the black community and the lack of ability to take care of themselves, these are called income deductions. This is better known in the black community as entitlements.

Got a deal for you, when none of my tax money goes to pay for the little black bastards, I will no longer show concern.
Your tax money also goes to white bastard children. So what will you bitch about now?
Nat Turner

United States

#1015 Aug 7, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>I read your post and the statistics show that a larger percentage of whites prosecuted for a specific group of crimes are found innocent than minorities who are accused of the same crimes. You offer no reasons for this anomaly but I have to guess that you think it is because of race. Assuming you are correct is it not possible that white people are just being falsely accused more often than minorities? Do you have any evidence that this is not the case? If so present it. Did you look at any studies of conviction rates versus income? How about public defenders versus private defense?
Just because somebody can interpret one set of statistics differently than you interpret them does not mean they are “off base”. They may just be more objective than you are.
I never gave a stat on white convictions. You have me confused with someone else.

My statement was simple. The crimes that these certain whites blamed on blacks were in fact committed by the whites accusing another race, period.
Where are you getting lost?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1016 Aug 7, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tax money also goes to white bastard children. So what will you bitch about now?
Spin and the further display of a whole race's inability to take responsibility for themselves and their offspring......sadly typical.....
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1017 Aug 7, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never gave a stat on white convictions. You have me confused with someone else.
My statement was simple. The crimes that these certain whites blamed on blacks were in fact committed by the whites accusing another race, period.
Where are you getting lost?
"Minorities share a higher conviction rate for the same crimes commuted by whites."

True you did not give any actual statistics you just stated your opinion.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#1019 Aug 7, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated multiple times, I realize that there are white bastard children. I also realize that black bastard children account for 70% or more of black births, these births are mostly to young uneducated black girls who have little if any education and this makes them unable to support these children without massive support from tax dollars. The fact that a woman/girl decides to spawn a bastard is of no concern to me, the fact that I will be supporting it for the next 18 years is.
In New York,70% of all black teenage pregnancies end in abortion.
30% of all abortions nation wide are black children while blacks comprise only 12% of the overall population.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1020 Aug 7, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated multiple times, I realize that there are white bastard children. I also realize that black bastard children account for 70% or more of black births, these births are mostly to young uneducated black girls who have little if any education and this makes them unable to support these children without massive support from tax dollars. The fact that a woman/girl decides to spawn a bastard is of no concern to me, the fact that I will be supporting it for the next 18 years is.
More than likely if we support the child for the first 18 years we will support them for the rest of their life and their bastard children as well. That is the sad truth of our broken welfare system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 1 hr Mandela 132
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 3 hr Grau 58
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 8 hr barefoot2626 1,998
Gazans reveal Hamas war crimes, atrocities igno... 8 hr Uzi 1
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 8 hr Uzi 110
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr Tim Osman 118,210
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 9 hr barefoot2626 446
•••

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••