Is BENNETT's QUOTE really a covert threat?

Posted in the Israel Forum

rio

London, UK

#2 Dec 9, 2013
That doesn't sound like an iddle threat. There is nothing the zionists would like better than provoke an American armed intervention against Iran, to remove the only country that could threaten their hegemony. Detonating a small nuclear device in the USA and accusing Iran would probably trigger another knee-jerk reaction from the White House incumbent. The US public is already conditioned to this idea.

All the Arab countries around Israel have been neutralised by internal chaos or civil wars orchestrated by the CIA (Libya, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq), the Gulf States and Saudi have switched side and "comply" with Tel Aviv. Tehran is the only government that is in the way for those who dream of Greater Israel.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#4 Dec 10, 2013
Big Spender wrote:
Truly scary when a jew talks like that.
You run and hide now. We'll tell you when it's safe to come out. Kind of like what your guys did in WW11. Is that your breath? Geez.
Take it or leave it

Orlando, FL

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Netanyahu Ally Urges More Cautious Tone With US

Finance Minister Yair Lapid:

“I think we have to lower the flames with the Americans,”.

http://www.google.com/url...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#6 Dec 13, 2013
Good Lord wrote:
Israli Economic Minister Naftali Bennett:
"if a nuclear suitcase blows up five years from now in New York or Madrid, it will be because of the deal that was signed this morning."
http://www.google.com/url...
Given that Israel HAS nuclear capability and intelligence about the US ... that sounds like a pretty serious THREAT!
The jews detonate one in, say, downtown Austin, TX and blame it on the Iranians!
Seems pretty feasible to me!
C"mon now, blow it up in Detroit not in beautiful Texas. U got no sense, clueless.
Its called Urban Renewal. See, jews can help.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#8 Dec 13, 2013
Sarah wrote:
We can be the new friends of Israel. We have more in common than meets the eye.
They let you post? How about driving a car? With friend like you, who needs enemies? 911 ring a bell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dutch war on Islam 35 min Joe 21
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 45 min Grau 33
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,496
The Kosovo case: Punishing friends, rewarding e... (Jun '13) 2 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 29
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 36,891
Hamas arrests Palestinians who launched mortar ... 11 hr James 2
Hamas fighter dies in Gaza tunnel accident 11 hr James 2
•••

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••