UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

Mar 21, 2014 Full story: Bellingham Herald 2,173

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Full Story
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#899 Jul 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Jews have to base their religion on rejecting anyone? They rejected Jesus as well as Mohammed since neither fulfilled the Jewish Messianic responsibilities
Jews don't worship prophets, Jews worship profits instead.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#900 Jul 29, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>

Jews base their religion on rejecting Jesus today.
Actually, you have that backwards. Xtians base THEIR religion on shoving Jeebus down the throats of Jews (and everyone else).

Jeebus has no connection to Judaism at all.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#901 Jul 29, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. Do you have a split personality?
Scru-u you crazy b-word.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#903 Jul 29, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Scru-u you crazy b-word.
Oh, look. Abdomen Rat is doing poopies in her pants. Love it. Keep stomping those tiny pointed feces laden feet. Very amusing.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#904 Jul 29, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is still a Jew,
Can't be.

There is no afterlife for a Jew.

Location hidden

#905 Jul 29, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestinian civilians do not deserve their current fate, but the reality is that Hamas is indeed hiding its weapons in civilian centers..
The reality is: the Israelis don't care WHERE Hamas is or hides their weapons SINCE EVERY BUILDING AND EVERY HUMAN BEING IN GAZA TO ISRAEL IS A VALID TARGET.

This includes women who were waving a white flag in front of their children trying to surrender and includes hospitals filled with hundreds of civilians and ambulances racing down the street and it includes little boys playing soccer on the beach.

There is no such thing as bystanders in Gaza.

Location hidden

#906 Jul 29, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
Muslims continue to murder,
Israelis napalmed the Liberty when it was in international waters and those Americans were Christians.

I know: Muslims don't really count.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#907 Jul 29, 2014
Obama is a punk. The JEWS are the only ones with balls. Just remember what happened 100 years ago, it may happen again.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#908 Jul 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
There is no afterlife for a Jew.
Prove it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#911 Jul 30, 2014
United Nation's finally announces finding 3rd Gaza school, where Hamas rockets have been stored.......
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#912 Jul 30, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I said they are4 too chicken to fight. I did not say they are not there.
The above was answering this

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you claim yesterday that there are no Israeli troops in Gaza?
Do you have a split personality?

Destroy Hamas? Something worse would follow: Pentagon intel chief #21 and I quote you:
"Lying fool, they have no ground troops in Gaza. They only shoot at school houses and hospitals and private homes. They are afraid to fight on the ground. That much is clear. "

So again it is clear that you are either a liar or have a split personality. I is a shame that I don't have more time or patience to rip all of your posts to shreds using things you said on this very forum.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#913 Jul 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Israelis napalmed the Liberty when it was in international waters and those Americans were Christians.
I know: Muslims don't really count.
Napalmed? Link please

Then please explain why the US lied about no ships in the area

Location hidden

#914 Jul 30, 2014
HAMAS CO-FOUNDER'S SON: ISRAEL 'FIGHTING ON BEHALF OF THE FREE WORLD'

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder and leader Hassan Yousef spoke about his break with Hamas and the organization’s ultimate goals of a worldwide Islamic caliphate on Tuesday’s broadcast of the “Mark Levin Show.”

Yousef said he left Hamas after he saw the viciousness of an organization that tortures and kills its own members that are suspected of collaborating with the Israelis, and couldn’t morally justify the fact that Hamas suicide bombers intentionally targeted “buses, schools, hospitals,[and] universities.”

He later added that Hamas has “global, religious, ideological agendas” that are dangerous, not just to Israel, but the entire world.“Their goal is to conquer the globe and build an Islamic state on every inch of the globe” Yousef said. He also said that Hamas “is willing to sacrifice as many Palestinians as it takes” to achieve its goals, and they “don’t care about Palestine...all they care about [is] to conquer.” He reported that America itself “is a target for the Hamas movement.” And “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/07...
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#915 Jul 30, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Shalom, motherf****r.JULY 23, 2014, 1:32 PM
I don’t know how to write this without sounding like the kind of person I’m about to sound like, but sometimes you’ve just got to write it like you feel it. And I feel this. I un-friended a ‘friend’ from Facebook the other day.
To be honest, he wasn’t really a friend. He was a professional aquaintance and one whose talent I respect. But that’s it.
I un-friended him because he crossed a line.
I don’t mind that he didn’t write to ask how we’re doing here in Israel. People have their lives and we’re not the center of the world.
No. He started posting videos and images that reek of anti-semitism and an anti-Israel bias the likes of which are posted by people who clearly hate my country.
And I saw these posts.
A video by an English elected official who spewed such anti-Israel rhetoric that it was borderline hatred.
And as I write, coming home from a day of work and having put my son to bed in his crib, we are still being bombarded.
Secondly, I don’t give a damn that he was an elected official – he said some preposterous, disgusting and very untrue things – and history is full of misguided elected officals.
My heart bleeds for every innocent killed no matter what side they’re on. Palestinain or Israeli innocents – it matters not.
But I will not apologise for surviving.
For surviving missiles intended to kill me. The fact they didn’t kill me doesn’t mean they weren’t sent with the intention to murder. We have a defence system, shelters, evacuation procedures and governments who take care of us – I will not apologise for living and surviving thanks to being prepared because we have a culture that celebrates our lives and cherishes them instead of sending 10-year old children to be fighters and bombers. I will not apologise for having a business, a home, a family and friends here who want normal lives and to live in peace with our neighbors. I will not apologise for existing and I want nothing more than to co-exist quietly with neighbors who accept me here.
But this is not what Hamas wants.
Let me be very clear. Hamas is trying to kill ME. My family. My baby son. All of us here. That is their purpose. Get it through your heads – that is what is happening. And it’s VERY personal. For all of us here.
Know this: when someone tries to end my life, IT IS PERSONAL.
And if you’re adding fuel to the fire by posting crap that in some small way will contribute to my demise, then again - un-friend me now.
Because you can have the hatred, the twisted, the sick and evil and be a part of that – or you can have me. But you can’t have both.
Shalom, motherf****r.
Read MORE: Shalom, motherf****r.| Eitan Chitayat | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/shalom-motherf...
Follow us:@timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
'I' STAND with Israel ...!!!
Shalom ...
Such a deeply twisted woman.

The 'rocket attacks' before operation cast lead killed less than 5 people. The shells sent back in response to rocket attacks killed hundreds.

The exact same thing happens again: Hamas attack with all they have, rockets so poor they are essentially fireworks. They kill less than 5 people. Israel responds with shells and kills hundreds.

Then at some point Israel claims to be the victim despite killing way more people and despite firing way more ordinance over the border and they decide to invade. They kill thousands, destroy as much property as possible and do their best to knowck palestine back into the stone ages again.

Meanwhile over the border the Israelis live in luxury with a comparatively tiny risk to their lives. That produces fools like the woman who wrote this article. She won't appologise for surviving? Good for her, pity her country expects palestinians to appologise for living in the first place.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#916 Jul 30, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a deeply twisted woman.
The 'rocket attacks' before operation cast lead killed less than 5 people. The shells sent back in response to rocket attacks killed hundreds.
The exact same thing happens again: Hamas attack with all they have, rockets so poor they are essentially fireworks. They kill less than 5 people. Israel responds with shells and kills hundreds.
Then at some point Israel claims to be the victim despite killing way more people and despite firing way more ordinance over the border and they decide to invade. They kill thousands, destroy as much property as possible and do their best to knowck palestine back into the stone ages again.
Meanwhile over the border the Israelis live in luxury with a comparatively tiny risk to their lives. That produces fools like the woman who wrote this article. She won't appologise for surviving? Good for her, pity her country expects palestinians to appologise for living in the first place.
As with your comments on the Mandate for Palestine above you again have no idea what you are talking about.

Hamas has long range missile which can reach every part of the country more-or-less. They have targeted various Israeli installations but the Iron Dome has prevented their goals. Without the Iron Dome hundreds of Israeli civilians would have died. But you don't really care about that anyways.

IT IS A TRIPLE WAR CRIME TO FIRE MISSILES FROM CIVILIAN AREAS USING HUMAN SHIELDS AND NOT WEARING UNIFORMS, WHILE FIRING AT CIVILIAN AREAS.

Hamas planned to send in hundreds if not thousands of troops through the tunnels to invade Israeli towns near the border. There is no answer IMO apart from destroying Hamas for good any other solution will lead to another round of fighting in the near future.

I apologize from Israel that we protect our own people, each home is required to have a bomb shelter and tech is built to stop the missiles from hitting Israeli cities. So sorry more Jews have not died to please you.

HOW MANY PEOPLE AS NATO KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, AND LIBYA? These countries were not a threat to their existence nor did they intend to invade their borders unlike Hamas.

Thousands have been killed in the whole history of the conflict. Meanwhile in iraq alone 100,000 civilians were killed due to the Wests actions.

If Israel wanted to knock them back to the stone age they could and would. Fact is most of Gaza is still untouched. Watch news reporters from Gaza and the fact that the majority of buildings are still standing in most areas of the strip. It is not as though the people of Gaza are against Hamas terrorism, according to all polls they support it.

Most Israelis are not living in luxary as you claim. More lies from you which is no surprise. Minimum wage in Israel is under $7 and most people just about scrape by.

You should be asking why Hamas leaders are suddenly millionaires and even Billionaires. Where did this money come from? Could it be partly aid from your own Western "moral" countries? Where did the cement and money come to build these tunnels into Israel from Gaza? could it be the aid and cement which Israel clearly stated is being used for terrorism?

There are a number of millionaires in Gaza, plenty of Malls, stores, hotels, even a really nice water part, better than anything I have seen in Israel.

So basically you are a liar who clearly has an issue with Israel finally fighting back against a group with the majority vote of the Palestinian people.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#917 Jul 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
As with your comments on the Mandate for Palestine above you again have no idea what you are talking about.
Hamas has long range missile which can reach every part of the country more-or-less. They have targeted various Israeli installations but the Iron Dome has prevented their goals. Without the Iron Dome hundreds of Israeli civilians would have died. But you don't really care about that anyways.
IT IS A TRIPLE WAR CRIME TO FIRE MISSILES FROM CIVILIAN AREAS USING HUMAN SHIELDS AND NOT WEARING UNIFORMS, WHILE FIRING AT CIVILIAN AREAS.
Hamas planned to send in hundreds if not thousands of troops through the tunnels to invade Israeli towns near the border. There is no answer IMO apart from destroying Hamas for good any other solution will lead to another round of fighting in the near future.
I apologize from Israel that we protect our own people, each home is required to have a bomb shelter and tech is built to stop the missiles from hitting Israeli cities. So sorry more Jews have not died to please you.
HOW MANY PEOPLE AS NATO KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, AND LIBYA? These countries were not a threat to their existence nor did they intend to invade their borders unlike Hamas.
Thousands have been killed in the whole history of the conflict. Meanwhile in iraq alone 100,000 civilians were killed due to the Wests actions.
If Israel wanted to knock them back to the stone age they could and would. Fact is most of Gaza is still untouched. Watch news reporters from Gaza and the fact that the majority of buildings are still standing in most areas of the strip. It is not as though the people of Gaza are against Hamas terrorism, according to all polls they support it.
Most Israelis are not living in luxary as you claim. More lies from you which is no surprise. Minimum wage in Israel is under $7 and most people just about scrape by.
You should be asking why Hamas leaders are suddenly millionaires and even Billionaires. Where did this money come from? Could it be partly aid from your own Western "moral" countries? Where did the cement and money come to build these tunnels into Israel from Gaza? could it be the aid and cement which Israel clearly stated is being used for terrorism?
There are a number of millionaires in Gaza, plenty of Malls, stores, hotels, even a really nice water part, better than anything I have seen in Israel.
So basically you are a liar who clearly has an issue with Israel finally fighting back against a group with the majority vote of the Palestinian people.
Once again for the hard of thinking:

If YOU are Israeli then YOU are the bad guys. YOU kill more civillians. YOU destroy more lives. YOU destroy more homes. YOU get a chance at having a real life while they don't.

Hamas are terrorists, I'm not even going to try and deny it.

They are terrorists, YOU are worse.

Location hidden

#918 Jul 30, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU are Israeli then YOU are the bad guys. YOU kill more civillians. YOU destroy more lives. YOU destroy more homes. YOU get a chance at having a real life while they don't.
So, according to you, Israelis can't defend themselves
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#919 Jul 30, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Israeli but I am born Jewish and consider myself a Zionist. I am also under missile attack like all Israelis.
Hamas was voted in by the Palestinians. You vote for a terror group which openly calls for the destruction of a country a the mass murder of all Jews, you suffer the consequences.

Enough BS about the peaceful Pallis. Who do you think ethnically cleansed Jews from Gaza, WB and E.Jerusalem in the 1940's? it wasn't the Ara armies but the local "civilian" population. Who carried out massacres against Jews in Tzfat, Jerusalem, Gaza, Tiberias, Hebron in 1830's, 1920's, 30's, 40's? It was not some non-existent people but the Arabs who lived there. This didn't start with Israel nor modern Zionism.

The death figures themselves prove you wrong. The figures are from the Gaza Health Ministry and AL-Jazeera which is funded by Qatar like Hamas.
http://www.israellycool.com/2014/07/26/latest...

The highest demographic category of those killed being young males of fighting age (18-28)– 32%(73% x 44%)
Over 42% of those killed have been males of age 18-38 (i.e including others who could very well be combatants)
When compared to the overall population of Gaza, a disproportionately high percentage of young to middle age males have been killed
Despite comprising approximately 50% of the population, the percentage of women killed is 21%.
Despite comprising approximately 50% of the population, the percentage of children under 14 killed is 15%.

This also includes those killed by Hamas rockets, and collaborators.

Basically you are talking out of your ass.

what a real life? Again have you been to Palestinian areas? Those in Ramallah have much nicer houses than people I know in Israel. They own fortunes and have stolen $B from their own people. Look at any Palestinians city and they look very similar to any city in the world. Buildings, cars, stores. You have clearly been brainwashed. Try looking at videos of Palestinians areas. They look just like Israeli ones.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#920 Jul 30, 2014
Gray wrote:
DEBUNKING ANOTHER PAID, FULL TIME ZIONIST SHILL
<quoted text>
Even though the facts differ from Hasbara Scripts, our Zionist Shills are trained to hide the following:
“Hamas drops call for destruction of Israel from manifesto”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/12/...
The Guardian, Wednesday 11 January 2006
EXCERPT “Hamas has dropped its call for the destruction of Israel from its manifesto for the Palestinian parliamentary election in a fortnight,
But the manifesto continues to emphasise the armed struggle.”CONTINUED
------
What else are they lying about?
Total bullshit as usual from the "great" hitler jr. The #1 scumbag of the nazislamist movement.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#921 Jul 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionist is a NAZI in a different color uniform.
Complete with Star of David armband.
Now say it after me scumbag:
Zionism is Zionism
Nazism is Nazism like you know from home hitler jr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,273
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min Ratloder 68,915
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr scirocco 119,696
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr scirocco 37,846
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 4 hr mataleo 1,726
TWF: Israel can't last long in its current form. 7 hr Mandela 57
Palestinians to cut ties with Israel if UN gamb... 10 hr Faith 12
More from around the web