Obama urges enduring cease-fire for Gaza Strip

Aug 6, 2014 Full story: KSL-TV 49

An enduring stability between Israel and Palestinians is not in the near future, and will require leaders on both sides of the generations-long dispute to take political risks for the sake of peace and prosperity, President Barack Obama said Wednesday.

Full Story
UidiotRaceMakeWO rldpeace

United States

#23 Aug 7, 2014
James wrote:
Don't insult helen keller with your BS
you want destruction of israel. Not coexistance!. Understand Hamasshole?
Its in your CHARTER!. READ IT MONKEY!
<quoted text>
Actually Helen keller is talking about you evil War manufacturers/war mongers! Did you know Bushjr & co, Blair & co... had been tried for War crimes agaisnt humanity by International War Crimes Tribunal, you next; sooner or later.! One for Humanity

You JAmes are the biggest Supporter of terrorists - State Terrorism !
I don't support terrorisms and not hamasshole but you are ones who support Real terrorism on the human race!
AGAIN!

But why did ISrael/US mass media blacked out the Protest of two sides as Palestine and Isreal people/Peace activists on the border want to end war among each other?

And , over 139 nation's Leaders , member of UN council support Palestine to be a Nation-State and US/isreal on the losing side
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#24 Aug 7, 2014
YOU WANT AN ENDURING PEACE IN THE GAZA? Kill every Palestinian in the Gaza, stuff the bodies with bacon and drag them off shore so the sharks get a taste for Palestinians. Then burn the Gaza for 40 days and 40 nights to rid it of Palestinian vermin and make it a pig farm for exported pork.

Then search the out wherever they are and eliminate them. All of them, they are inbred imbeciles with enough sense to wipe their arse, so they can't survive on their own anyway.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Aug 7, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, why not?
Are you for more multiculturalism?
Yep, I'm for the good old American melting pot.
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#26 Aug 7, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I'm for the good old American melting pot.
Me too, as long as they follow the path to citizenship like the folks who came here legally through Ellis Island.

Traitors like you are supporting an influx of illegals that includes gang bangers and millions bribed by the promise of entitlements, all so they'll become democrat voters.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#27 Aug 8, 2014
UidiotRaceMakeWOrldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Helen keller is talking about you evil War manufacturers/war mongers! Did you know Bushjr & co, Blair & co... had been tried for War crimes agaisnt humanity by International War Crimes Tribunal, you next; sooner or later.! One for Humanity

You JAmes are the biggest Supporter of terrorists - State Terrorism !
I don't support terrorisms and not hamasshole but you are ones who support Real terrorism on the human race!
AGAIN!

But why did ISrael/US mass media blacked out the Protest of two sides as Palestine and Isreal people/Peace activists on the border want to end war among each other?

And , over 139 nation's Leaders , member of UN council support Palestine to be a Nation-State and US/isreal on the losing side
Yawn. Propaganda mixed with camel dung.

Paris

#28 Aug 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Ah fondue

Location hidden

#29 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, as long as they follow the path to citizenship like the folks who came here legally through Ellis Island.
Traitors like you are supporting an influx of illegals that includes gang bangers and millions bribed by the promise of entitlements, all so they'll become democrat voters.
So's your old man.

Paris

#30 Aug 8, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down and take a deep breath. Take a chill pill.
I bet you have Hussein Obama bumper stickers on your prayer rug.

Anyway, it is common knowledge that the truth interferes with the thought process of democRATS.
Obama wants a cease fire so it won't interfere with his vacation and golf.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Aug 8, 2014
Hamas ended the 3 day ceasefire, by lobbing two rockets into Israel, but in a nice way.....

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Aug 8, 2014
AfricaNighur wrote:
Obama said that while meeting African leaders who are in US on a begging tour.
I think Obama invited them because that is the only way to get a photo op. The most important leaders did not come. Even those whom I expected sent vice presidents. Some did not send anybody at all. And they are the most powerful and richest Africans in Africa. Most of those who came are insignificant. I think I saw one or two worthwhile leaders. That is all. They just wanted a photo op so they can go home and say they met Obama.

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Aug 8, 2014
It is a total waste of time, if you ask me. A couple simply want improved relations. Otherwise, I fail to see why that meeting is important. I do more important things myself every day.

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Aug 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hamas ended the 3 day ceasefire, by lobbing two rockets into Israel, but in a nice way.....
Clearly HAMAS has never aimed at civilians. All they really want to do is harass israel. I think they could do some killing if they wanted to.
James

Las Vegas, NV

#35 Aug 8, 2014
Like you. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME (AND SPACE)
Abdurratln wrote:
It is a total waste of time, if you ask me. A couple simply want improved relations. Otherwise, I fail to see why that meeting is important. I do more important things myself every day.

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Aug 8, 2014
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Education is the key
Here something for many to consider, pass it out to those who want Peace and human rights... for all!
Helen Keller, 1940
"
Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction
Education would help. But I think most of these imbeciles in here are just plain evil and racist. They want to murder Arabs. That is about the size of it.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#37 Aug 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Mexicans are so often not "melting" into the pot, they are simply not assimilating well as a collective, some border towns barely even speak English as a first language.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Aug 8, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly HAMAS has never aimed at civilians. All they really want to do is harass israel. I think they could do some killing if they wanted to.
Fer Sure.....Those wacky, unibrow kids......

Location hidden

#39 Aug 8, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans are so often not "melting" into the pot, they are simply not assimilating well as a collective, some border towns barely even speak English as a first language.
That's because English is not their first language.
I interact with many Mexican people in my day to day life. Darned if they aren't as human as I am.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#40 Aug 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>That's because English is not their first language.
I interact with many Mexican people in my day to day life. Darned if they aren't as human as I am.
Are Mexicans as American, that is a more important question.

As for as human, explain why they score a lower IQ than white Americans?

What achievements have Mexicans even made to progress America, have they even made any ground breaking strides in science, or inventions?

Location hidden

#41 Aug 8, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Mexicans as American, that is a more important question.
As for as human, explain why they score a lower IQ than white Americans?
What achievements have Mexicans even made to progress America, have they even made any ground breaking strides in science, or inventions?
You don't want to hear what I think of your post. I'll just pass.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#42 Aug 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You don't want to hear what I think of your post. I'll just pass.
Is it too hard to mention Mexican ground breaking inventions, or science?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 1 hr Asian Guy 69
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,541
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 4 hr Your Ex 58
Criticism of Netanyahua s planned US speech mou... 6 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli intel unit drops soldiers who refused t... 6 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr AN NFL FAN 120,694
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 hr Yumpin Yimminy 487
More from around the web