Iran denounces Israeli strike in south Beirut

Aug 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

Newly appointed Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Araghchi addresses the room during a press conference in Tehran on May 14, 2013.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Aug 25, 2013
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 23, 2013
 
Denounce ,announce ,pronounce
dsl

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 23, 2013
 
unlike the cowards in iran, israel takes care of business alone...no sub contracting /outsourcing here.
by targeting a pro Iranian organization israel sends a message to iran: you send your dogs to fight in Syria-thats fine by israel as long as you maintain quiet at our border.if you can't keep quiet we'll make sure you send enough man back home to keep the quiet

kind of funny, the"resistance" put itself in a position that it must protect israel

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 24, 2013
 
.

Yeahh, the message spells ...

'kill your own in any conceivable way .. but don't fckk with us ... plizzzzzz..'

.
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 24, 2013
 
dsl wrote:
unlike the cowards in iran, israel takes care of business alone...no sub contracting /outsourcing here.
by targeting a pro Iranian organization israel sends a message to iran: you send your dogs to fight in Syria-thats fine by israel as long as you maintain quiet at our border.if you can't keep quiet we'll make sure you send enough man back home to keep the quiet
kind of funny, the"resistance" put itself in a position that it must protect israel
Without USA, israel is a silince fart...

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

.

History says it different .. mtthr fckrr..

1948 ... on the eve of our Independence Declaration, the armies of seven Arab Nations attacked simoultneously .. by land, air and sea .. the unprepared State of Israel.

It took many Jewish lives ... but we kicked your asses .. all by ourselves... mtthr fckkr savage animals..

Kicked your asses ever since then .. not because we are the strongest or the best equiped ...

We kicked your asses because we are the righteous... don't you ever forget it .. useless savage ignorant..!!

.
Irani

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Iranian will urinate on Israhell and Israhell would be flooded.
dsl

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
Without USA, israel is a silince fart...
as much as i hate spoiling your party:
without Russia, Syria would be a fart
without Russia, Iran would e a fart
without iran, hizbollah would be a fart...
so what is your point?
Israel fight it's own wars
2. I agree we buy most of our equipment from you but so does Eygpt Jordan and even Lebanon..don't sell us or them and we'd still come on top in war time
3. we're not as weak as you think we are
Phil

Schönebeck, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dsl wrote:
unlike the cowards in iran, israel takes care of business alone...no sub contracting /outsourcing here.
by targeting a pro Iranian organization israel sends a message to iran: you send your dogs to fight in Syria-thats fine by israel as long as you maintain quiet at our border.if you can't keep quiet we'll make sure you send enough man back home to keep the quiet
kind of funny, the"resistance" put itself in a position that it must protect israel
these your issraelis are big pigs in that whole region.Everybody knows that this mad politics of wars with hands of criminals from usa or criminals backed by usa have a purpose to destroy all those countries, which are not comfortable for criminals rulling in issrael. But say you stupid pr.ck, you are no nation, you are gathering of judaistic hebraian fanatics from the whole world and I can bet that more than 50% don´t believe in this ancient judaistic bullsh.. So, what do your criminals leaders want to achieve with such criminals politics?
dsl

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
these your issraelis are big pigs in that whole region.Everybody knows that this mad politics of wars with hands of criminals from usa or criminals backed by usa have a purpose to destroy all those countries, which are not comfortable for criminals rulling in issrael. But say you stupid pr.ck, you are no nation, you are gathering of judaistic hebraian fanatics from the whole world and I can bet that more than 50% don´t believe in this ancient judaistic bullsh.. So, what do your criminals leaders want to achieve with such criminals politics?
1.it always astonish me how arab mass murderers (sunnie or shiite ,all the same to me) can murder thousands of their own people and yet call us brutal :)
2.i like the argument "everybody knows"..yeah right
3.the lame argument it's Israel behind the Arab spring is ridicules as well, even though i'm flattered how much power the ignorant attribute us ,as if we can order a man to torch himself or Egypt masses to revolt and Assad to open fire at demonstrators. it's also funny how Shiites say we work with AQ and Sunnis say we work with Hezbollah...to me it looks as if you all had a collective fall on the head
4. believing has nothing to do with it,we're the oldest culture surviving today 4000 years old.i know it drives you nuts to hear that but it's true, just follow the Bible, the archaeological evidence correspond to it. on the other hand ,you claim Jerusalem is holy to you but the city is not mentioned in Quran...strange right?
5.we really have no interest in removing assad/sisi/morsi/etc from power,we were better with the quiet understandings we have with old regimes then with what is coming now
6.that is always the problem with you guys, you can't stand the truth about your action then you blame it on Israel, same as the early humans blamed misterious gods and spirits. you might as well blame the moon and the sun for it ..will be just the same

bottom line: your comment made me smile and no more, you're not the first Arab i talk with
dsl

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Voice of Peace wrote:
.
History says it different .. mtthr fckrr..
1948 ... on the eve of our Independence Declaration, the armies of seven Arab Nations attacked simoultneously .. by land, air and sea .. the unprepared State of Israel.
It took many Jewish lives ... but we kicked your asses .. all by ourselves... mtthr fckkr savage animals..
Kicked your asses ever since then .. not because we are the strongest or the best equiped ...
We kicked your asses because we are the righteous... don't you ever forget it .. useless savage ignorant..!!
.
they hate it when you throw the truth in their faces
dsl

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Irani wrote:
Iranian will urinate on Israhell and Israhell would be flooded.
mybe..but how will you survive without electricity,water,factories, oil fields? so many mouths to feed and not a grain of wheat in storages?
a destruction of israel equals a destruction of iran and your leaders know that
you see fool? the reason Iran doesn't "urinate" is that your leaders are too scared to squeeze a drop

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 25, 2013
 
.

DSL,the next time they'll pull you over on Highway #1 (Tel Aviv - Jerusalem).. you better get your shit right and know all your answers by heart..

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Arabs killing Arabs ... Allahuakbharrrr..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 16 min Uzi 36,540
Muslim DHS Intelligence Analyst Gets Wrist-Slap... (Jan '12) 4 hr wertgh 2
Do Iranian Women like African American Men (Suc... (Mar '09) Sat Thirty vs Sixty 312
Iranians urged to join Shiite fighters in Syria (May '13) Jul 24 t 5
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Jul 24 ThisIsSparta 207
Iran wholeheartedly supports Syria, Iraq, Leban... Jul 23 Karmarim 2
Bush urges Iran to 'come clean' (Dec '07) Jul 23 Vvy 6
•••
•••