Embassy Row: Threat to Iran

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

An Iranian dissident group long accused of terrorism by the United States remains the most serious threat to Iran 's brutal, theocratic regime, a U.S. report says - even though the group's armed wing surrendered its weapons 10 years ago and now is confined to a refugee camp in Iraq .

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

it is their Iranian government,which was democratically elected and no brutal, theocratical regime.
It can be rather said about usa and fellowship from western countries: brutal regime of moral, asocial degenerates, global war criminals and thieves, what usa and western countries are and rule there
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Democratically elected President is not in charge of Iran. Don't fool yourself. The unelected clerics are in charge. Therefore,it is a theocracy.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Kar wrote:
it is their Iranian government,which was democratically elected and no brutal, theocratical regime.
It can be rather said about usa and fellowship from western countries: brutal regime of moral, asocial degenerates, global war criminals and thieves, what usa and western countries are and rule there
And that from a country which would not exist had it not been for the USA and its fellowship of Western countries.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Shame on war mongers from America. The world is really beginning to know the real enemy of peace and all humanity.

War is bad. I first came to Canada and I was too young.The old immigrants from Russia and Germany who fought WW2 used to tell us with tears about 5000 Germans dead a day and 20,000 Russians dead a day coming from war front daily. It was that last drop of blood mentality of both Germans and the Russians that saved the west that had lost the war completely at Dunkirk.

No reason to gamble or take chance on slipping into Armageddon. Islamic world is much peace oriented compared to Mr K and his A.

allh bless humanity with peace.I SAY ISLAMIC GREETINGS SALAAM(THAT MEANS PEACE BE ON YOU).

ALL PEOPLE AND ALL COUNTRIES IN MIDDLE EAST WILL EXIST FAR BEYOND FO EVER. ONLY ILL WISHERS WILL BITE THE DUST.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Peace for all wrote:
Shame on war mongers from America. The world is really beginning to know the real enemy of peace and all humanity.
War is bad. I first came to Canada and I was too young.The old immigrants from Russia and Germany who fought WW2 used to tell us with tears about 5000 Germans dead a day and 20,000 Russians dead a day coming from war front daily. It was that last drop of blood mentality of both Germans and the Russians that saved the west that had lost the war completely at Dunkirk.
No reason to gamble or take chance on slipping into Armageddon. Islamic world is much peace oriented compared to Mr K and his A.
allh bless humanity with peace.I SAY ISLAMIC GREETINGS SALAAM(THAT MEANS PEACE BE ON YOU).
ALL PEOPLE AND ALL COUNTRIES IN MIDDLE EAST WILL EXIST FAR BEYOND FO EVER. ONLY ILL WISHERS WILL BITE THE DUST.
It was Middle Eastern Bastards who carried out 9-11, who kill one another at rates far in excess of anywhere else on earth. Most of those countries will not last another 5 years with their current Islamist governments.

The Brits dug in against the Germans when no other western European country did more than a quick surrender. Americans travelled 7000 miles to engage the Third Reich on another continent and push the Germans back into the Russians. The Russians fought fiercely and in many cases with the assistance of the US lend-lease act. The Russians had no real navy, leaving the Atlantic wide open for the Germans,so the USA and the Brits had to fight the German Navy and defeat it alone; had the Germans had free rein in the ATlantic, Russia would have been defeated.. In the Pacific the USA, Britain, Australia, and some smaller nations engaged the entire Japanese military all across the Pacific Ocean. Again, no Russian navy to speak of. The USA then fought on two major fronts thousands of miles from the USA. Japan was defeated and three days later Russia declared war on Japan.

Salam my ass. Peace oriented, bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••