Russia warns Israel, West against attack on Iran

Jan 23, 2013 Full story: Reuters

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov speaks during a meeting of President Vladimir Putin's trustees in Moscow December 9, 2012.

Full Story
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Tell me why Israel should listen to a true jewish hater in whos country has alone murdered millions of jews and are Hell.bent on seeing that Iran devolopes their NUKES. I say the united states should send Iran a Big Fat EMP an set them back 10 years to the stoneage, then help israel take back their true covenent land that is rightly theirs in the first..... IN GOD I TRUST ALONE..
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
jim wrote:
Tell me why Israel should listen to a true jewish hater in whos country has alone murdered millions of jews and are Hell.bent on seeing that Iran devolopes their NUKES. I say the united states should send Iran a Big Fat EMP an set them back 10 years to the stoneage, then help israel take back their true covenent land that is rightly theirs in the first..... IN GOD I TRUST ALONE..
I like the Moab bomb.
jim

Modesto, CA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Yes the moab would do, One of irans underground nuke facilitys had huges explossion, 200 plus workers trapped true or false????? I truly hope its true and I hope the israelis take out the rest.
jim

Kellyville, OK

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Moab bomb.
Just hope its true maybe Fordow Underground Nuke Facility is No Longer available for producing nuclear materal, as a huge explosion has buried 284 nuclear workers some 300 feet under a Rock, the little rock that blew up a couple months ago should have been enough warning, this area will be nuke hot 4 a long, long time.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran's President Rouhani congratulates Christia... 14 hr Kar 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 22 hr Mandela 37,843
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Thu ProudtobeTaken 80
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 24 Jahid 2
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Dec 24 french man 6
Iran Captured a Foreign 'Enemy Drone' (Feb '13) Dec 23 Common Reactor 28
Iran-Kazakhstan relations are friendly: Salehi (Apr '13) Dec 21 true 11
More from around the web