Russia warns Israel, West against attack on Iran

Jan 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov speaks during a meeting of President Vladimir Putin's trustees in Moscow December 9, 2012.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Tell me why Israel should listen to a true jewish hater in whos country has alone murdered millions of jews and are Hell.bent on seeing that Iran devolopes their NUKES. I say the united states should send Iran a Big Fat EMP an set them back 10 years to the stoneage, then help israel take back their true covenent land that is rightly theirs in the first..... IN GOD I TRUST ALONE..
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

jim wrote:
Tell me why Israel should listen to a true jewish hater in whos country has alone murdered millions of jews and are Hell.bent on seeing that Iran devolopes their NUKES. I say the united states should send Iran a Big Fat EMP an set them back 10 years to the stoneage, then help israel take back their true covenent land that is rightly theirs in the first..... IN GOD I TRUST ALONE..
I like the Moab bomb.
jim

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Yes the moab would do, One of irans underground nuke facilitys had huges explossion, 200 plus workers trapped true or false????? I truly hope its true and I hope the israelis take out the rest.
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Moab bomb.
Just hope its true maybe Fordow Underground Nuke Facility is No Longer available for producing nuclear materal, as a huge explosion has buried 284 nuclear workers some 300 feet under a Rock, the little rock that blew up a couple months ago should have been enough warning, this area will be nuke hot 4 a long, long time.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) 1 hr ThisIsSparta 207
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr Just an ordinary girl 36,496
Iran wholeheartedly supports Syria, Iraq, Leban... 19 hr Karmarim 2
Bush urges Iran to 'come clean' (Dec '07) 20 hr Vvy 6
What's it like to ride solo through Iran as a w... Tue Jen 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Tue iamkelly 70
U.S. Must Play Hardball in Nuclear Talks With Iran Jul 21 Jeff Brightone 2
•••
•••