Reports: Dozens dead in Iran, Pakistan quake

Apr 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 4029TV.com

At least 40 people are feared dead in Iran after a powerful earthquake near its border with Pakistan, Iran's state-run Press TV reported Tuesday, citing local reports.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2013
Ahora

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

What a bad luck Thoes mother Fu..kers Seyeds Imam Mulla has brought to Persia. If that imam 12th comes the first one that Imam Medi will fu..k is you sob Supreme shit Ali charlatan thief next that sob thief Antarinijad and all Seyed Gays.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

8 magnitude earth quake in Iran Shake whole region
Ali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Did it shock Persian Gulf ? What will happens to the world if no more oil from Persian Gulf ??
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Ali wrote:
Did it shock Persian Gulf ? What will happens to the world if no more oil from Persian Gulf ??
Persia will be nasty rich as if you're unaware Middle East is booming these days esp Saudi Arabia due to their oil trade with the US Saudi is building a biggest clock tower in Jeddah whereas Pakistan is no where close to Iraq. Pak govt is just full of uneducated morons who only think about themselves I just hope the next leader kicks PPP out there are so many projects from Musharraf's throne which are still postponed like the Karachi port tower ever since Zardari came in it became a fantasy. But then yet again there is no hope for any leader to bring democracy into Pakistan all of them are the same can't trust I just wish people in Pakistan don't vote for anybody it's better for it to be independent rather then being b*tched around by their stupid politicians.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Allah is punishing them for supporting terrorists.
La di da

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

well wrote:
Like he punished usa on 9/11 and uk 7/7 and new Boston..
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
Actually your mum is being by me for sticking my c*ck inside her @55
noshi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Aslam Bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
Persia will be nasty rich as if you're unaware Middle East is booming these days esp Saudi Arabia due to their oil trade with the US Saudi is building a biggest clock tower in Jeddah whereas Pakistan is no where close to Iraq. Pak govt is just full of uneducated morons who only think about themselves I just hope the next leader kicks PPP out there are so many projects from Musharraf's throne which are still postponed like the Karachi port tower ever since Zardari came in it became a fantasy. But then yet again there is no hope for any leader to bring democracy into Pakistan all of them are the same can't trust I just wish people in Pakistan don't vote for anybody it's better for it to be independent rather then being b*tched around by their stupid politicians.
. What all of this has to do being rich? And what you Bahai are? Do we need another shit religion like yours? You Bahai shut up!
noshi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Ali wrote:
. Did Jewish God made Hitler to kill so many jews because Jews are terrorists? But you are right Mulla and Seyeds sob are terrorist.
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

noshi wrote:
<quoted text>. What all of this has to do being rich? And what you Bahai are? Do we need another shit religion like yours? You Bahai shut up!
No but if you don't shut your pundit mouth up your mom will be touted by me
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Iran needs to build its technology as soon as possible

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••