MSNBC's Sharia and jihad

Jul 9, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.jihadwatch.org

On Wednesday's All In show, MSNBC host Chris Hayes again claimed that House Republicans are waging a "jihad" in trying to cut the food stamp program, asserting that "the GOP's jihad on those in need gets uglier every single day" ...
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2013

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Jul 9, 2013
from jihadwatch:

"MSNBC will readily use the words 'Sharia' and 'jihad' to refer negatively to conservative policies in the U.S.: opposing abortion is imposing Sharia, and cutting food stamp programs is a jihad. But MSNBC would never dream of using Sharia or jihad in a negative way in connection with Muslims, even though that is their actual context, when Muslims themselves are carrying out stonings and amputations in the name of Sharia or blowing up innocent people in the name of jihad. In those instances they work to obscure the motives and even the identity of the perpetrators, and bring in smooth Western Muslim spokesmen to assure us that the Islamic Republic of Iran or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev or whoever committed the latest atrocity represents only a tiny minority, and that the overwhelming majority of Muslims understand Sharia and jihad in an entirely benign way.

"But their analogous use of these terms to criticize Republicans and conservatives betrays the fact that they actually know full well what they mean ..."
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 9, 2013
So true, Joe.
Uppity Me

Rutherford, NJ

#3 Jul 9, 2013
It's all about Racism
everything gets back to Racism
Uppity Me

Rutherford, NJ

#4 Jul 9, 2013
It gets back to Racism
and CONTROL

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Uppity Me wrote:
It's all about Racism
That certainly describes MSNBC's race-based style of reporting the news.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Chris Matthew's legs tingle when he hears the word "jihad".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 47 min MUQ1 36,774
Iran Zoroastrians celebrate ancient feast of fire (Jan '13) 20 hr RAM VRIKSH KUSHWA... 2
Iran is a disgusting place! (Sep '07) Sun phenoix121 196
Iran's trade transactions reach $41.6bn in five... Aug 31 Beatr 1
Five Thousand Iranian Mine Workers Strike in Pr... Aug 31 Beatr 2
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Aug 29 RezaJune 211
Iran Says it Downed Israeli Drone over Nuclear ... Aug 29 RezaJune 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••