Iran-Azerbaijani Relations in 2013: decrease in trade, border clashes, ``cultural wars''

Dec 29, 2013 Full story: Groong

Iran- Azerbaijani Relations in 2013: decrease in trade, border clashes, ``cultural wars'' http://www.panorama.am/en/politics/2013/12/28/a-israyelyan/ 20:38 28/12/2013 » INTERVIEWS During 2013 serious disagreements took place between Iran and Azerbaijan on different dimensions, including cultural, political, legal etc.

Full Story
SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2013
Russia is to be blamed for the mess in the Qafqaz ...Meanwhile what can be done to liberate Talishistan ,Who is there to help ??
Joe Boden

Netherlands

#2 Jan 7, 2014
clean and all new toyota 2008 RAV 4 for sale

This pearl beauty is in

like new condition inside and out and is very nicely equipped with alloy wheels, automatic

transmission, cd, power seat, power windows, power locks, cruise control, tilt steering,

power mirrors, and a gas saving 2.4 liter four cylinder engine. This sharp suv is being

fully serviced, detailed, and going through our 140 point pre owned inspection process and

also qualifies for extended warranty options and financing available as well with excellent

terms and rates available. I am selling the car for some urgent reasons and i need only serious Buyers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ1 36,894
Religion in Iran (or lack thereof) Sep 18 Somali 1
Irani Girls Hot sexy Nice Beautiful Irani girls... (Sep '09) Sep 18 qassim 287
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Sep 18 outlawfly 215
Iranian psychiatrists to hold conference in Oct... Sep 17 HumanSpirit 1
Steinitz ahead of nuclear talks: Iran is Israel... Sep 17 iran 2
Pakistan-to-Turkey Container Service Launched (Aug '09) Sep 17 NITiN 213
•••

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••