Iran Set to Double Fuel Work

Report from U.N. Watchdog Agency Puts Tehran Closer to Producing Enough Enriched Fuel for a Weapon; Worries Over Qom Iran has finished installing nearly 3,000 nuclear-fuel production machines at its underground military facility near the holy city of Qom, providing Tehran the capability to double its production of medium-enriched uranium in the ... (more) Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Always beats lies 2

Bucharest, Romania

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Good for Iran!!! It has a right to nuclear technology!!! Instead of this article war mongering against Iran it should talk about how many people have been killed today by israel either directly or indirectly.Iran is a peaceful country as opposed to israel which is a constant war monger.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
Good for Iran!!! It has a right to nuclear technology!!! Instead of this article war mongering against Iran it should talk about how many people have been killed today by israel either directly or indirectly.Iran is a peaceful country as opposed to israel which is a constant war monger.
Iran will be a wasteland.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
Good for Iran!!! It has a right to nuclear technology!!! Instead of this article war mongering against Iran it should talk about how many people have been killed today by israel either directly or indirectly.Iran is a peaceful country as opposed to israel which is a constant war monger.
actually what Iran is doing is against International Law. They signed the NPT but refuse IAEA access to their facilities.
The technology is not the issue its the weapons.
Speaking of war mongers.
Why not talk about the daily fatalities throughout the world carried out by Muslims:
2012.11.18 (Balad, Iraq)- Seven Shiite pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bus bombers.
2012.11.18 (Jammu, India)- One person is killed when fundamentalists throw a grenade into a wine shop.
2012.11.17 (Yala, Thailand)- Islamists kill a woman with a motorcycle bomb.
2012.11.16 (Dawlat Abad, Afghanistan)- Six children and seven women are among nineteen members of a wedding party slaughtered by Sunni bombers.
2012.11.16 (Zinjibar, Yemen)- Three civilians are ripped to pieces by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2012.11.15 (Srinagar, India)- Hizb-ul-Mujahideen fundamentalists fire into a store selling alcohol, killing a hotel employee and a patron.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Iran has openly funded trained and supported terrorists throughout the region and further including Hizballah, Islamic Jihad, Al-Qaeda, who have massacred hundreds if not thousands. Not to mention terrorists in S.America and Africa. how can you justify a government like Irans which calls for war, destruction of another country, worldwide caliphate, and oppressors religions, women, homosexuals, even its small Arab population and so on. And you probably believe yourself to be the moral one.

I wonder what Iran would do if thousands of missiles were fired at its cities? i can tell you that Iranian leaders claim it will lead to mass destruction.
Truth Always beats lies 2

Bucharest, Romania

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran will be a wasteland.
YOu are talking about israel I believe.
Truth Always beats lies 2

Bucharest, Romania

#5 Nov 20, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
actually what Iran is doing is against International Law. They signed the NPT but refuse IAEA access to their facilities.
The technology is not the issue its the weapons.
Speaking of war mongers.
Why not talk about the daily fatalities throughout the world carried out by Muslims:
2012.11.18 (Balad, Iraq)- Seven Shiite pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bus bombers.
2012.11.18 (Jammu, India)- One person is killed when fundamentalists throw a grenade into a wine shop.
2012.11.17 (Yala, Thailand)- Islamists kill a woman with a motorcycle bomb.
2012.11.16 (Dawlat Abad, Afghanistan)- Six children and seven women are among nineteen members of a wedding party slaughtered by Sunni bombers.
2012.11.16 (Zinjibar, Yemen)- Three civilians are ripped to pieces by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2012.11.15 (Srinagar, India)- Hizb-ul-Mujahideen fundamentalists fire into a store selling alcohol, killing a hotel employee and a patron.
http://alu5.p5sblpy5x6qzuqt2gp6frv.qj tv.e/
Iran has openly funded trained and supported terrorists throughout the region and further including Hizballah, Islamic Jihad, Al-Qaeda, who have massacred hundreds if not thousands. Not to mention terrorists in S.America and Africa. how can you justify a government like Irans which calls for war, destruction of another country, worldwide caliphate, and oppressors religions, women, homosexuals, even its small Arab population and so on. And you probably believe yourself to be the moral one.
I wonder what Iran would do if thousands of missiles were fired at its cities? i can tell you that Iranian leaders claim it will lead to mass destruction.
Your entire post is just another sad attempt to justify the terrorist actions by the terrorist colony which you work for.The entire world knows the terrorist colony of israel has violated so many international laws in the last 10 years there could be volumes wrote about it.The terrorist colony of israel constantly violates the airspace of others,spies on others,kills others,funds terrorist around the world,creates war with all those around it,and has nuclear weapons but does not like to admit it.You jew have the nerve to talk about anyone in violation of laws??? If the terrorist colony of israel can have nuclear weaopns so should every other country in the world.Iran has started no wars in the last 100 years as compared to israel and the jews who have been involved either covertly or overtly in every war in the last 80 years.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Your entire post is just another sad attempt to justify the terrorist actions by the terrorist colony which you work for.The entire world knows the terrorist colony of israel has violated so many international laws in the last 10 years there could be volumes wrote about it.The terrorist colony of israel constantly violates the airspace of others,spies on others,kills others,funds terrorist around the world,creates war with all those around it,and has nuclear weapons but does not like to admit it.You jew have the nerve to talk about anyone in violation of laws??? If the terrorist colony of israel can have nuclear weaopns so should every other country in the world.Iran has started no wars in the last 100 years as compared to israel and the jews who have been involved either covertly or overtly in every war in the last 80 years.
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation is at it again! LOL! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! Change that silly lying DISGUSTING egotistical name you gave yourself War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
Good for Iran!!! It has a right to nuclear technology!!! Instead of this article war mongering against Iran it should talk about how many people have been killed today by israel either directly or indirectly.Iran is a peaceful country as opposed to israel which is a constant war monger.
Change that filthy egotistical stupid name you gave yourself! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end! Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "LIES Beats Truth Anytime alias "UN-Reality is always best" alias "War Monger"; "Olivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Jo Jo azzzfirehire"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE RAVING LUNATICS!!
ocxz

Reunion

#8 Nov 21, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
actually what Iran is doing is against International Law. They signed the NPT but refuse IAEA access to their facilities.
The technology is not the issue its the weapons.

Iran has openly funded trained and supported terrorists throughout the region and further including Hizballah, Islamic Jihad, Al-Qaeda,
Iran signed the NPT.
And the issue is that you cannot prove they are buiding weapons.

Iran has funded and trained Al Qaeda.
With this sentence you have shown how removed you are from facts.

Please produce one kind of evidence supporting the nuclear weapons and Al Qaeda financing.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#10 Dec 4, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
actually what Iran is doing is against International Law. They signed the NPT but refuse IAEA access to their facilities.
The technology is not the issue its the weapons.
Speaking of war mongers.
Why not talk about the daily fatalities throughout the world carried out by Muslims:
2012.11.18 (Balad, Iraq)- Seven Shiite pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bus bombers.
2012.11.18 (Jammu, India)- One person is killed when fundamentalists throw a grenade into a wine shop.
2012.11.17 (Yala, Thailand)- Islamists kill a woman with a motorcycle bomb.
2012.11.16 (Dawlat Abad, Afghanistan)- Six children and seven women are among nineteen members of a wedding party slaughtered by Sunni bombers.
2012.11.16 (Zinjibar, Yemen)- Three civilians are ripped to pieces by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2012.11.15 (Srinagar, India)- Hizb-ul-Mujahideen fundamentalists fire into a store selling alcohol, killing a hotel employee and a patron.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Iran has openly funded trained and supported terrorists throughout the region and further including Hizballah, Islamic Jihad, Al-Qaeda, who have massacred hundreds if not thousands. Not to mention terrorists in S.America and Africa. how can you justify a government like Irans which calls for war, destruction of another country, worldwide caliphate, and oppressors religions, women, homosexuals, even its small Arab population and so on. And you probably believe yourself to be the moral one.
I wonder what Iran would do if thousands of missiles were fired at its cities? i can tell you that Iranian leaders claim it will lead to mass destruction.
NPT stands for non proliferation treaty.

They aren't allowed to allow anyone else to get nukes.

Like when Israel tried to sell some to apparthied South Africa?
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#11 Dec 4, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
actually what Iran is doing is against International Law.
Always what Israel is doing is against International Law.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Dec 4, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Always what Israel is doing is against International Law.
No Istael is not you filthy LIAR!! Hey El Sicko!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists?? And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in Reunion South Africa, disease infested oczx WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No Istael is not you filthy LIAR!
You finally said something truthful. I'm sure it must have been an accident.

Israel aren't breaking any laws. They did break the partition plan for palestine and thus rendered it worthless.

That means Israel can't break any international laws. Israel doesn't exist.
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No Istael is not you filthy LIAR!! Hey El Sicko!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists?? And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in Reunion South Africa, disease infested oczx WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
Emotional hate speech from a dismayed hasbarat that is slowly confronted to the reality, but due to his undevelopped brain the size of a green pea, unable to find its place in a normal world.

Of course total inability to prove any of his tin hat comments with any kind of facts.

Shill failure.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#15 Dec 4, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally said something truthful. I'm sure it must have been an accident.
Israel aren't breaking any laws. They did break the partition plan for palestine and thus rendered it worthless.
That means Israel can't break any international laws. Israel doesn't exist.
LEARN YOUR FLIPPIN' HISTORY ANTI-ISRAEL WHINNERS!!!! Palestinian leaders have rejected or sabotaged every proposal for statehood since 1947. In 1947 the Palestinians rejected the UN-sponsored division of the former British mandate into Jewish and Arab states on the grounds that they did not want to share Palestine with the infidel Jews. Instead of developing their own state, they tried through armed conflict to eradicate the nascent Jewish state. Their leaders took this big step just two years after the end of the Holocaust; and, guided by Hitler's associate Haj Amin Al-Husseini, their implicit goal was to continue the slaughter. But if you start a war of politicide plus extermination you had better win it; otherwise, like Hitler, or Tojo, or the Palestinians of 1948, you will very likely end up with a bombed-out wasteland, or -- in the Palestinian case -- as a defeated rabble of landless refugees.
The Palestinian leaders did not draw the obvious conclusions from what they call their "Naqba," their catastrophe. Instead, the next time a state was practically handed to them, they again turned it down, in favor of war with the Jews. Thus, when Clinton and Barak, reviving the stalled Oslo Accords of 1994, made Arafat an offer he couldn't refuse -- 95% of the West Bank, control of the Temple Mount, border adjustments, etc.-- he refused it, while giving an ultimatum that only a thoroughly defeated Israel could accept: the resettlement of some five million "refugees" within the boundaries of the Jewish State. No diplomatic pause to negotiate this new demarche: just "take it or leave it," and Arafat flounced out, to fire up the second, soon to be crushed, Intifada.
Why don't the Palestinians learn their lesson? Why won't they accept the grant of statehood? To repeat, perhaps because they don't really want their own country? A perfect example are these statements:
"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
~ Zahir Muhse'in ~
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#16 Dec 4, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotional hate speech from a dismayed hasbarat that is slowly confronted to the reality, but due to his undevelopped brain the size of a green pea, unable to find its place in a normal world.
Of course total inability to prove any of his tin hat comments with any kind of facts.
Shill failure.
Here are some facts as to why FILTHY DISGUSTING DISEASE INFESTED OCZX THE MUZZIE hates the Jewish people:

1. Israel became a state circa 1030 B.C., more than two millennia before Islam.

2. Arabs from Israel first began to be called "Palestinians" in 1967 by Yasser Arafat and other Arab leaders, two decades after modern Israeli statehood.

3. After conquering the land in about 1250 B.C., Jews ruled it for more than 1,300 years and have maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.

4. For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.

5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.

6. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.

7. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.

8. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence some 70% of them fled without ever being ordered by Israel to leave, most of those without ever having seen an Israeli soldier.

9. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.

10. Some 650,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while about 850,000 Jews were forced to leave Muslim countries.

11. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees from Palestine were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War II, they are the only group to have never integrated with their coreligionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey.

12. There are 22 Arab countries (with 800 times the land mass of Israel), not counting the Palestinian territories. There is only one Jewish state. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.

13. The Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel. Israel has agreed under several proposals to cede most of the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian Authority, and even supported the arming of its police force after the Oslo Accords in 1993.

14. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths and maintained in good order at Israel's expense.

15. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 General Assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel;

16. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish
Professor Ayreshiite

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Here are some facts as to why FILTHY DISGUSTING DISEASE INFESTED OCZX THE MUZZIE hates the Jewish people:
1. Israel became a state circa 1030 B.C., more than two millennia before Islam.
2. Arabs from Israel first began to be called "Palestinians" in 1967 by Yasser Arafat and other Arab leaders, two decades after modern Israeli statehood.
3. After conquering the land in about 1250 B.C., Jews ruled it for more than 1,300 years and have maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
4. For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.
6. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
7. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
8. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence some 70% of them fled without ever being ordered by Israel to leave, most of those without ever having seen an Israeli soldier.
9. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
10. Some 650,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while about 850,000 Jews were forced to leave Muslim countries.
11. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees from Palestine were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War II, they are the only group to have never integrated with their coreligionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey.
12. There are 22 Arab countries (with 800 times the land mass of Israel), not counting the Palestinian territories. There is only one Jewish state. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.
13. The Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel. Israel has agreed under several proposals to cede most of the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian Authority, and even supported the arming of its police force after the Oslo Accords in 1993.
14. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths and maintained in good order at Israel's expense.
15. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 General Assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel;
16. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish
Nothing to do with the previous subject where you were asked to prove your comments, insread your usual copy & paste drivel.

Anyway nothing to do with the palestinian people.
Your rant means buggerall to me if the people from Gaza and occupied territories are not allowed to have a normal life and move around freely, trade freely, have legal representaion.

You are a failure shill, your stance is day by day harder to keep.
But then you are the LIE & HATE specialist.
Esay part for simple minds of your kind.
Professor Ayreshiite

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No Istael is not you filthy LIAR!! Hey El Sicko!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists?? And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in Reunion South Africa, disease infested oczx WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
prove it hasbarat shill, prove all your lies.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Israel became a state circa 1030 B.C., more than two millennia before Islam.
Israel became a state in 1947, dumbass. They celebrated their 50th anniversary in 1997. Your lies make you look stupid
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
2. Arabs from Israel first began to be called "Palestinians" in 1967 by Yasser Arafat and other Arab leaders, two decades after modern Israeli statehood.
Israel was created by the partition plan for palestine. If palewstine didn't exist then, Israel can't exist now. Your lies make your case even worse.
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
3. After conquering the land in about 1250 B.C., Jews ruled it for more than 1,300 years and have maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
If the jews had to conquer the land than that proves it wasn't given to them by god. Also your figures say that in the past 3,300 years the area has been mainly arab.
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
4. For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
Religions don't have capitals, dumbass. Countries do.
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.
Pretending to have read either book are you?
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
6. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
David conquered Jerusalem. It was there long before he was.
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
I'm sure you thought you had a point here.
Professor Ayreshiite

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Here are some facts as to why FILTHY DISGUSTING DISEASE INFESTED OCZX THE MUZZIE hates the Jewish people:
1. Israel became a state circa 1030 B.C., more than two millennia before Islam.
2. Arabs from Israel first began to be called "Palestinians" in 1967 by Yasser Arafat and other Arab leaders, two decades after modern Israeli statehood.
3. After conquering the land in about 1250 B.C., Jews ruled it for more than 1,300 years and have maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
4. For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.
6. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
7. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
8. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence some 70% of them fled without ever being ordered by Israel to leave, most of those without ever having seen an Israeli soldier.
9. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
10. Some 650,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while about 850,000 Jews were forced to leave Muslim countries.
11. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees from Palestine were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War II, they are the only group to have never integrated with their coreligionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey.
12. There are 22 Arab countries (with 800 times the land mass of Israel), not counting the Palestinian territories. There is only one Jewish state. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.
13. The Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel. Israel has agreed under several proposals to cede most of the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian Authority, and even supported the arming of its police force after the Oslo Accords in 1993.
14. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths and maintained in good order at Israel's expense.
15. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 General Assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel;
16. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish
Haha,

When asked to provide facts, you failed totally, once again, so you pull out your 6 year old argument, he does not agree with what i say, he therefore hates Jews, people look at him.

Bwahahahaha

Ok we have reached the limit of the hasbarat non existant intelligence.
Shill failure, lame ziobot.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#21 Dec 4, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel became a state in 1947, dumbass. They celebrated their 50th anniversary in 1997. Your lies make you look stupid
<quoted text>
Israel was created by the partition plan for palestine. If palewstine didn't exist then, Israel can't exist now. Your lies make your case even worse.
< I'm sure you thought you had a point here.
FILTHY LIAR! lOOK IT UP INSTEAD OF WRITING THIS IGNORANT NONSENSE! 1948 IMBECILE!!
1. Israel became a state circa 1030 B.C., more than two millennia before Islam.
2. Arabs from Israel first began to be called "Palestinians" in 1967 by Yasser Arafat and other Arab leaders, two decades after modern Israeli statehood.
3. After conquering the land in about 1250 B.C., Jews ruled it for more than 1,300 years and have maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
4. For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.
6. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
7. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
8. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence some 70% of them fled without ever being ordered by Israel to leave, most of those without ever having seen an Israeli soldier.
9. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
10. Some 650,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while about 850,000 Jews were forced to leave Muslim countries.
11. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees from Palestine were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War II, they are the only group to have never integrated with their coreligionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey.
12. There are 22 Arab countries (with 800 times the land mass of Israel), not counting the Palestinian territories. There is only one Jewish state. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.
13. The Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel. Israel has agreed under several proposals to cede most of the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian Authority, and even supported the arming of its police force after the Oslo Accords in 1993.
14. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths and maintained in good order at Israel's expense.
15. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 General Assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel;
16. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min sam 37,844
Iran's President Rouhani congratulates Christia... Fri Kar 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Thu ProudtobeTaken 80
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec 24 Jahid 2
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Dec 24 french man 6
Iran Captured a Foreign 'Enemy Drone' (Feb '13) Dec 23 Common Reactor 28
Iran-Kazakhstan relations are friendly: Salehi (Apr '13) Dec 21 true 11
More from around the web