Iranian presidential candidates reflect discontent with Ahmadinejad stance

May 3, 2013 Full story: Jewish Chronicle

The Iranian presidential elections are just under six weeks away and although the current president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is barred from running for a third term, his record is being attacked by a number of candidates.

Full Story
irani dost

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 3, 2013
This corruption and corrupted government in Iran will not change and it will be change and will be the end of corruption in Iran when i come to Persia. I know it can be done in thirty days.
Ali

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 3, 2013
irani dost wrote:
This corruption and corrupted government in Iran will not change and it will be change and will be the end of corruption in Iran when i come to Persia. I know it can be done in thirty days.
. Good luck!! Do you think you are Super man or Imam Mehdi coming out of holl under ground??? Lol But God bless if you can!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr Mandela 36,885
Irani Girls Hot sexy Nice Beautiful Irani girls... (Sep '09) 11 hr qassim 287
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) 12 hr outlawfly 215
Iranian psychiatrists to hold conference in Oct... 23 hr HumanSpirit 1
Steinitz ahead of nuclear talks: Iran is Israel... Wed iran 2
Pakistan-to-Turkey Container Service Launched (Aug '09) Wed NITiN 213
persians are turks and arabs (Oct '07) Sep 12 phenoix121 92
•••

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••