Senior Iranian Cleric Warns: Terrorism Will Spread to London, Washington and Riyadh

Jan 16, 2013 Full story: Gateway Pundit 40

Ayatollah Shirazi is blaming the US, the UK and Saudi Arabia for the suicide blasts last Thursday that killed 129 Shiites in Quetta, Pakistan.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#21 Jan 24, 2013
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#22 Jan 24, 2013
Melenchon on China and on the western hypocrisy

Watch

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#23 Jan 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have surpassed yourself as the largest bullshit producer in the world.
. Look it up. Not my words. You have lost touch with the real world.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
Is that a declaration of war?
Some uneducated clods on Reunion do not know the difference between an interrogative and a declarative sentence. Who's surprised?
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#25 Jan 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Some uneducated clods on Reunion do not know the difference between an interrogative and a declarative sentence. Who's surprised?
If you had any notion of the reality of terrorism and the fact that it originates from the Sunni wahhabite S Arabia regime, you would not be asking that question, but since you have a case against Iran since the beginning, you and i know very well that this is a "declarative question" from you. You know what i mean...

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#26 Jan 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any notion of the reality of terrorism and the fact that it originates from the Sunni wahhabite S Arabia regime, you would not be asking that question, but since you have a case against Iran since the beginning, you and i know very well that this is a "declarative question" from you. You know what i mean...
It was a question? Terrorism by Islamists originated about the year 600 AD and is endemic in Islam. One would have to be deliberately ignorant of the violent history of Islam to claim Islamic terror began with Wahabists (they originated in the early 1700s). Yes, I believe Iran is an evil state regardless of its false religion, just as I believe Islam is an evil religion regardless of its state..
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#27 Jan 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a question? Terrorism by Islamists originated about the year 600 AD and is endemic in Islam. One would have to be deliberately ignorant of the violent history of Islam to claim Islamic terror began with Wahabists (they originated in the early 1700s). Yes, I believe Iran is an evil state regardless of its false religion, just as I believe Islam is an evil religion regardless of its state..
Terrorism has its origin from the onset of man's existence.
It's just that once again you are just obsessed with muslims, and since Saudi Arabia fills up your petrol tank, Iran appears as the perfect scapegoat in your eyes at the present time.
And just to close yourself up to any sensible argument, you now qualify an entire country as being "evil", nothing less.
Which pretty sums up what you are, a religious nutjob, without any hint or rationality.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#28 Jan 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
just as I believe Islam is an evil religion regardless of its state..
That sentence has absolutely no sense whatsoever.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#29 Jan 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a question?
that is what i meant, it is an affirmation disguised as a question.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#30 Jan 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
That sentence has absolutely no sense whatsoever.
You mean that you cannot understand it and you want me to simplify it for you? Here: no matter where one goes, whatever state (nation) one goes to, if there are enough Muslims there will be terrorist acts.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#31 Jan 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what i meant, it is an affirmation disguised as a question.
You may think that, to the extent that you think.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#32 Jan 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorism has its origin from the onset of man's existence.
It's just that once again you are just obsessed with muslims, and since Saudi Arabia fills up your petrol tank, Iran appears as the perfect scapegoat in your eyes at the present time.
And just to close yourself up to any sensible argument, you now qualify an entire country as being "evil", nothing less.
Which pretty sums up what you are, a religious nutjob, without any hint or rationality.
Saudi Arabia is a tertiary source of oil to the USA. We get about 17% of the oil we import from the Middle East, and very shortly will have no need for oil from there. We get no oil from Iran. It is easy for you to pass the very nature of Islam off on a relatively obscure subset, rather that admit that Islam is deeply flawed, a bad dog off its leash. Iran is IMHO evil, yes.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#33 Jan 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>You mean that you cannot understand it and you want me to simplify it for you? Here: no matter where one goes, whatever state (nation) one goes to, if there are enough Muslims there will be terrorist acts.
Malaysia is a Muslim state, there are no terrorists acts.
The United States is not a muslim nation, yet murdering children en masse in a school or gunning down spectatorsq in a cinema is very much a terrorist act.
Dubai is a muslim state too.
So what is your point again, wise ass, except that you are a racist muslim hater ?

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#34 Jan 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Malaysia is a Muslim state, there are no terrorists acts.
The United States is not a muslim nation, yet murdering children en masse in a school or gunning down spectatorsq in a cinema is very much a terrorist act.
Dubai is a muslim state too.
So what is your point again, wise ass, except that you are a racist muslim hater ?
Islam is not a race. Yes, I despise Islam. Try and pay attention. Malaysia has a BIG problem with militant Islamists. Ever heard of Jemaah Islamiyah? Google and learn. Try and pay attention. Dubai is ticking. Try and pay attention. France's involvement in Mali may yet spill onto Reunion. Knock knock.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#35 Jan 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is not a race. Yes, I despise Islam..Try and pay attention Malaysia has a BIG problem with militant Islamists. Ever heard of Jemaah Islamiyah? Google and learn. Try and pay attention. Dubai is ticking. Try and pay attention. France's involvement in Mali may yet spill onto Reunion. Knock knock.
Islam is not a race. Right. So ?
Yes, I despise Islam. Burn a koran, if that makes you feel better.
Try and pay attention. I am, otherwise i would not be replying.
Ever heard of Jemaah Islamiyah? Yes political movement.
Try and pay attention. You repeat yourself.
Dubai is ticking. Dubai does not tick, my watch does.
France's involvement in Mali may yet spill onto Reunion. I'll pass your warning on to whom it may concern, if i find someone who is. In the meantime i won't waste a night sleep over it.
Knock knock. Who's there ?
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#36 Jan 24, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Malaysia has a BIG problem with militant Islamists. Ever heard of Jemaah Islamiyah? Google and learn.
Googled it.
Not one event in Malaysia.
Pay attention. Google and read more carefully next time.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#37 Jan 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Googled it.
Not one event in Malaysia.
Pay attention. Google and read more carefully next time.
Not one, but many. "Terrorism Arrives In Malaysia
Ioannis Gatsiounis, 01.12.10, 12:20 PM EST
A recent spate of church attacks forces the nation to examine its government and race relations..."

Is your internet access censored?
Asif

Mclean, VA

#38 Jan 25, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes given below is the summary which shows who are the real terrorist in the History of mankind.

1)Christian leader Adolph Hitler alone killed 6 million jews
2)Attrocites committed during world war 1 & 2 which had an estimated 30 million casualties are committed by christian nation

3)Your country is the first to use weapons of Mass destruction against Mankind.

4)Christian Nations commited attrocites in vietnam with Millions of casualties
5)Your forces committed atrocites in Korean war
6)Christian nations are the first in South africa to bring Apartheid Policies.
7)3/4th of the world was colonised by christian nation and raped its resources,cultures & Language.
8)What about the Ireland war against british?
9)Christian nations are the first to starve the people of Iraq with one million casualties

,,,,,,the list goes on.

With half a billion casualties committed by Christian nations,Surely christianity has been more violent people in the history

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Asif wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes given below is the summary which shows who are the real terrorist in the History of mankind.
1)Christian leader Adolph Hitler alone killed 6 million jews
2)Attrocites committed during world war 1 & 2 which had an estimated 30 million casualties are committed by christian nation
3)Your country is the first to use weapons of Mass destruction against Mankind.
4)Christian Nations commited attrocites in vietnam with Millions of casualties
5)Your forces committed atrocites in Korean war
6)Christian nations are the first in South africa to bring Apartheid Policies.
7)3/4th of the world was colonised by christian nation and raped its resources,cultures & Language.
8)What about the Ireland war against british?
9)Christian nations are the first to starve the people of Iraq with one million casualties
,,,,,,the list goes on.
With half a billion casualties committed by Christian nations,Surely christianity has been more violent people in the history
You confuse acts done by nations which are preponderantly Christian with acts done in the name and cause of a specific religion and "god," allah.

Yes, the USA used two nuclear weapons to instantly end the war in the Pacific and in so doing avoided many times the number of casualties those two weapons caused. You may recall that the Arabs allied themselves with Hitler.

You use the term "millions" rather loosely and inaccurately. Bullshit.

A so-called Christian nation lost more casualties ending slavery than in any war in its history. That nation has given the world a set of ideals that have benefitted mankind for hundreds of years.

So-called Christian nations have given humanity many times the benefits of the rest of the world combined. One of those nations has earned over 300 Nobel Prizes. Look up this man : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug .

Here is a free gift from the free world: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130125.html

You are a poor student of history at best, and a liar to boot.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#41 Jan 26, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one, but many. "Terrorism Arrives In Malaysia
Ioannis Gatsiounis, 01.12.10, 12:20 PM EST
A recent spate of church attacks forces the nation to examine its government and race relations..."
Is your internet access censored?
A new yorker journalist that writes stories.
Bid deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steinitz ahead of nuclear talks: Iran is Israel... 3 hr iran 2
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 36,867
Pakistan-to-Turkey Container Service Launched (Aug '09) 7 hr NITiN 213
persians are turks and arabs (Oct '07) Sep 12 phenoix121 92
Do Iranian Women like African American Men (Suc... (Mar '09) Sep 12 Paki_Jatt_Soorma 320
Is the name Shapour a good one? Sep 10 Parvez 1
Iran is a disgusting place! (Sep '07) Sep 8 Saudi 198
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••