Iranians hold demos to condemn Israeli aggression against Gaza

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tehran Times

TEHRAN Iranian worshippers across the country held demonstrations after Friday prayers to condemn Israel's recent major military operation against the Gaza Strip.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Turkey has bombed Kurdistan for last fifty years ,And how about these opium snifing Iranian show some support for us Kurds....
Avesta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Everyone knows that Mr. "John" England and the "Scort" America had a cheap one night stand and created the "Bastard" Israel,gave him a dagger and took all means of defense away from others. The Bastard israel stabbed everyone in the back(it is the nature of the beast to attack the unarmed).

Let us go getour BASTARD Israel(Natanyuhu)and let the people of Israel and Palestine live in peace as they did for centuries.Long live PALESRAEL.

While we are at it, force Ahmadinejad to take a shower and shave his infested beard

Whocares

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Why doesn't any one condemn the Palestinian aggression towards Isreal??
Kami

Gdynia, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

and these Syrian rebels don't help to Palestinians and these people need their help now.
hmmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

would iran fire back if one of the neighboring countries fired 400 rockets at tehran ? I'm guessing probably so. Buncha diaperheaded hypocrites.
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

PaleStinian must know that there are nO millitary solution ,Only humaniterian approacH will help .Arab lost there independence the time Mongol took over them 1200 YEARS AGO..... There are no one out there to compete with Israel.. Best approach is a civil human approach.If that is no ,no ,then they should start killing their SHEIKHS ,AYMIIIIIIRRR,kAYLIF AND KINGS first( HOUSE CLEANING ) , and try to see WHAT CAN COME OUT OF IT ...SO FAR ISRAEL HAS BEEN very TOLERANT ....If I be Shah of Iran, and some one from turkey thru an egg at Iran ,I will Kiiiiiilll every one in Turkey plus Suidi Arabia

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) 4 hr Farnaz 207
Bahraini boy need for temporary married in Mash... 9 hr Peace for all 3
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 hr RiccardoFire 36,418
Mudflows inflict damage to houses in four Irani... 11 hr Peace for all 2
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... 11 hr Peace for all 3
Will the Islamic Republic face economic collapse? Sat Peace for all 2
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... Sat Peace for all 3
•••
•••