zvezni

Europe

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Some of you probably heard of this game, but for those who hadn't... it is a multiplayer online browser game, with 300.000 players from 70 countries. You represent a citizen of a country of your choice... you can fight in battles, join or create your own military unit, develop your industry, create your own newspaper, create or join a political party... You can become a congress member or even a country president. Besides that, social aspect of the game is very active, through huge number of chat channels on rizon and various national forums. You will surely meet many nice and interesting people (ok, they are not all nice and interesting, but that 's like in real life, isn't it?:)

There are only 2000 players from Iran, so your country needs your help, and you would also have a possibility of raising through the ranks rather quickly. You could relatively easy become an influential player in your country, in terms of military, politics, economy and media.

You can find more info on the game and many useful tips for beginner players in a blog I started and which I am going to update with more text in the future:

http://erepubliktutorial.wordpress.com

If you register via my referral link, I am going to reward you with 2 eRepublik gold when you reach level 20 (it doesn't take more than one hour of play) and 2 more, when you reach level 25. Also, I will help you with any advice you need if you cannot find it in my blog.

registration link: http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/zadnji+v...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ1 36,889
Religion in Iran (or lack thereof) 19 hr Somali 1
Irani Girls Hot sexy Nice Beautiful Irani girls... (Sep '09) Thu qassim 287
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Thu outlawfly 215
Iranian psychiatrists to hold conference in Oct... Wed HumanSpirit 1
Steinitz ahead of nuclear talks: Iran is Israel... Wed iran 2
Pakistan-to-Turkey Container Service Launched (Aug '09) Wed NITiN 213
•••

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE