Gold Crush: Us in Bid to Shut Down Sale of Gold to Iran

Full story: Fox News

The U.S. is trying to stop the gold rush to Iran in a bid to undermine the Islamic Republic's plummeting currency, but critics say the move is more likely to hurt ordinary citizens than the rogue regime's leadership.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
blackiethecat

Buenos Aires, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Unfortunately, the Iranian regime always lands on its feet like a cat with 900 lives. Saddam Hussein killed them like flies during the Iraq / Iran war yet still the Iranians kept charging fortified Iraqi positions in suicide waves. Human lives mean nothing to this evil theocracy as they find new ways to thwart international sanctions.

Without U.S. support Israel won't attack Iran out of fear of Iranian and Iranian proxy retaliation. Both nations being a pestilence, it would be nice to watch these historic Jew and Muslim enemies alone annihilate each other. Unrealistic yes, but there is always hope.
grope my prostate

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Adolf Hitler VI wrote:
I love these Muslims especially the Persians. They hate the Jews as much as my great-grandfather did.
You are the evil spawn of the antichrist!
Liberal Zombie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

blackiethecat wrote:
Unfortunately, the Iranian regime always lands on its feet like a cat with 900 lives. Saddam Hussein killed them like flies during the Iraq / Iran war yet still the Iranians kept charging fortified Iraqi positions in suicide waves. Human lives mean nothing to this evil theocracy as they find new ways to thwart international sanctions.
Without U.S. support Israel won't attack Iran out of fear of Iranian and Iranian proxy retaliation. Both nations being a pestilence, it would be nice to watch these historic Jew and Muslim enemies alone annihilate each other. Unrealistic yes, but there is always hope.
Yes, that would be wonderful. But we must expel the ones here in America first, that will get the Muslims all jumpy, then let them get it on. Yes yes that's grand.
Liberal Zombie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

grope my prostate wrote:
<quoted text>You are the evil spawn of the antichrist!
Muslims aren't destroying America from within through subversion and decadence.
Guess who is....
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lately I lost too much money through Gold Corp, Barrick GOLD and so on.

Stay away from gold and invest in oil(ESSO)AND UTILITIES(ENCANA).
Jamsheed

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

The world needs another Hitler now to free the people of the world, he did try to free the world from unjust colonial times..God bless Hitler because of him and Germans that Africa China India and most of Europe became independent from sob British at the time... is it true or not? If it is true all of humanity should thank him And God bless Hitler for his gift to humanity.:)
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Gold can never become the money standard.It is tiny fraction of other business.

All the world gold producing companies produce total of 150 billion dollars worth gold annually. In contrast oil refining by oil companies is worth 5-10 trillion dollars.

All, steel, cars, electricit and many more things, even International trade is 15-20 times more prolific each than gold that never even circulates in economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do Iranians/Persians hate Arabs? 17 hr Adnan 1
Bahraini boy need for temporary married in Mash... 20 hr Ismaeel 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 hr Uzi 36,372
Will the Islamic Republic face economic collapse? Jul 6 Rho 1
Irans nukes Jul 6 UknowMe 1
Iran: Call to save lives of 6 political prisone... Jul 5 Dim 1
Iran: Political prisoner dies under torture Jul 5 Dim 1
•••
•••