Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe Today

Apr 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pan-African News Wire

Iranian leader Ahmadinejad jets in today Herald Reporters IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad jets into the country this afternoon to officially open the 51st edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo tomorrow.

Comments (Page 183)

Showing posts 3,641 - 3,660 of3,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> So they have let you out on bail again jimbo.Dont worry somebody will be along soon to educate you probablly master.
you evil landthieving colonialist cretins cannot educate anyone other than those stupid enough to fall for your lies, propaganda, disinfo.
MasterMinor has his head up his ass, why do you think he calls himseif , "master"
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

observer wrote:
<quoted text>The real losers are the people of Zimbabwe. And those many that have been massacred by your friend Mugabe.
No, not at all , the people of Zimbabwe are being empowered through the precious natural resources thanks to the policies of His excellency Robert Mugabe at the expense of you evil 'forked tongued' monsters.
You should learn to quit , surely you cant take any more beatings.Rhodesia is long gone, land reform has happened , your colonialist networks have been broken, your terrorists arrested and imprisoned

Viva Mugabe! Viva land reform!

http://www.herald.co.zw/index.php...
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
you evil landthieving colonialist cretins "
hahaha the words of a beaten fool, crazy jim the moron who thinks namecalling wins arguments - prize dope!
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> cannot educate anyone other than those stupid enough to fall for your lies, propaganda, disinfo."
so your tyrant love has never had anyone killed - the 20000 in matebeleland were wiped out by 'persons unknown'; the hyperinflation did it happen? corruption and theft to you is misinformation eh tiny brain jim? join the real world and tell the truth - something you've never considered before!
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> why do you think he calls himseif , "master"
MSC - whats your level of education? judging by your words we can all guess! Anyone who runs to those he hates for protection and handouts, whilst praising those he has fled from, shows a very low level of intelligence.
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

MasterMINOR wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha the words of a beaten fool, crazy jim the moron who thinks namecalling wins arguments - prize dope!

says the man who namecalls in the beginning of nearly every post.
MasterMINOR wrote:
<quoted text>so your tyrant love has never had anyone killed - the 20000 in matebeleland were wiped out by 'persons unknown'; the hyperinflation did it happen? corruption and theft to you is misinformation eh tiny brain jim? join the real world and tell the truth - something you've never considered before!

It is you evil toff bastards from England that are the tyrants, but also mass murderers landthiieves. Many peoples across globe know this .
Who do you think you are to go to other lands killing people and making claims on those lands. BTW Im really hoping the Australian aboriginals rise up and put you into immigration camps to send you back to whhere you came from!
Nearly all of Zimbabweans problems have been caused by men/bitchfags of your ilk. Get used to land reform cos there is no turning back for you losers.
MasterMINOR wrote:
<quoted text>MSC - whats your level of education? judging by your words we can all guess! Anyone who runs to those he hates for protection and handouts, whilst praising those he has fled from, shows a very low level of intelligence.
If i was uneducated i would believe and fall for the crap you spout from your crooked mouth,Mr Minor. But it is you that seems to lack intelligence to know when to surrender/retreat/quit. You evil toff bastards have been soundly and convincingly beaten in Zimbabwe and in Southern Africa.
It is my pleasure amongst many others to see you losers have the assets you stole seized to be returned to the indigenous people,have you terrorists arrested and that you are thrown into African prisons where you suffer severe hardship.
It seems you are too stupid to realize that your propaganda does not work and that you have been soundly beaten.
I take my hat off to His Excellency Robert Mugabe for all the good revolutionary policies that empower Zimbabweans but are to the detriment of you evil men. Keep bitching LOSER!

Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
says the man who namecalls in the beginning of nearly every post.
<quoted text>
Hardly hard core is it - you are so sensitive jim the utter fool ...haha
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> It is you evil toff bastards from England that are the tyrants, but also mass murderers landthiieves. Many peoples across globe know this .
repeating something hundreds of times and ignoring all questions is a very poor debating style thick jim. Just doesn't work does it....tell us why you are overjoyed that those in matebeleland suffered greatly. Tell us why you are oh so quiet (sssshhhhhhh) when asked about the mass fortune your tyrant love has built up on the back of corruption leaving too many people in poverty and sadness. Who do you think you are to ignore the welfare of true Africans (not you runaway jim)true Africans.
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly all of Zimbabweans problems have been caused by men/bitchfags of your ilk.
so in more than a generation in your tiny mind, the tyrant love of yours who has caused so much pain and suffering is blameless - haha get educated thick jim. Believe what you want dopey jim; true Africans know the truth about the pain of living under a tyrant - not you jim the fool, because you legged it to the safety of the west.
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> Get used to land reform cos there is no turning back for you losers.
<quoted text>
get used to it thick jim, colonialism is long gone. Its no good whimpering - it's gone, look at the present. The tyrant has had so long to make things good for the people but he has failed dismally.
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> If i was uneducated
what do you mean 'if'? You are uneducated end of! haha.. Show your writing to your nursery teachers and see what they say!
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> I take my hat off to His Excellency Robert Mugabe
you can take your bonnet off all you like it wont change a thing - you support a tyrant who has caused untold pain and suffering to Africans and you dont care ..sad but true!
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Master wrote:
<quoted text> Hardly hard core is it - you are so sensitive jim the utter fool ...haha
<quoted text> repeating something hundreds of times and ignoring all questions is a very poor debating style thick jim. Just doesn't work does it....tell us why you are overjoyed that those in matebeleland suffered greatly. Tell us why you are oh so quiet (sssshhhhhhh) when asked about the mass fortune your tyrant love has built up on the back of corruption leaving too many people in poverty and sadness. Who do you think you are to ignore the welfare of true Africans (not you runaway jim)true Africans.
<quoted text> so in more than a generation in your tiny mind, the tyrant love of yours who has caused so much pain and suffering is blameless - haha get educated thick jim. Believe what you want dopey jim; true Africans know the truth about the pain of living under a tyrant - not you jim the fool, because you legged it to the safety of the west.
<quoted text> get used to it thick jim, colonialism is long gone. Its no good whimpering - it's gone, look at the present. The tyrant has had so long to make things good for the people but he has failed dismally.
<quoted text> what do you mean 'if'? You are uneducated end of! haha.. Show your writing to your nursery teachers and see what they say!
<quoted text> you can take your bonnet off all you like it wont change a thing - you support a tyrant who has caused untold pain and suffering to Africans and you dont care ..sad but true!
You really are a joke Mr Minor , apart from much worse things.

You care little for Africans part from their precious natural resources, you denigrate an excellent African fighter like Robert Muagbe, who has consecuticvely beaten you all the way back to England, that explains your behaviour.LOL
You seem to be beyond being educated despite your consistent beatings by African people, who overthrew your evil racist,nondemocratic state of Rhodesia. You evil toffs from England wil never learn, you believe lands and other natural resources far from your origins belong to you. How foolish are you evil men??
Mugabe is loved by most African people, and it is you evil men that are despised.
Viva land reform! Viva Seizure of your criminal assets!
observer

Weesp, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all , the people of Zimbabwe are being empowered through the precious natural resources thanks to the policies of His excellency Robert Mugabe at the expense of you evil 'forked tongued' monsters.
You should learn to quit , surely you cant take any more beatings.Rhodesia is long gone, land reform has happened , your colonialist networks have been broken, your terrorists arrested and imprisoned
http://www.herald.co.zw/index.php...
You really take the biscuit. Wake up and open your eyes, go to Zimbabwe and see what is happening. You show in your commentary that you have no idea what is happening there. I have not had any beatings and I live a happy life, I prefer land reform in an honest way, I have never been part of any colonial activities. That was when my ancestors lived here and it is over fortunately. Now, look ahead and start building your country in stead of your rediculous ranting from the safety of Europe. GO HOME JIMMY, GO HOME.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

observer wrote:
<quoted text>You really take the biscuit. Wake up and open your eyes, go to Zimbabwe and see what is happening. You show in your commentary that you have no idea what is happening there. I have not had any beatings and I live a happy life, I prefer land reform in an honest way, I have never been part of any colonial activities. That was when my ancestors lived here and it is over fortunately. Now, look ahead and start building your country in stead of your rediculous ranting from the safety of Europe. GO HOME JIMMY, GO HOME.
He cant he wont get welfare there he would never survive he would starve . Good idea go home jimbo go home.
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

observer wrote:
<quoted text>You really take the biscuit. Wake up and open your eyes, go to Zimbabwe and see what is happening. You show in your commentary that you have no idea what is happening there. I have not had any beatings and I live a happy life, I prefer land reform in an honest way, I have never been part of any colonial activities. That was when my ancestors lived here and it is over fortunately. Now, look ahead and start building your country in stead of your rediculous ranting from the safety of Europe. GO HOME JIMMY, GO HOME.
No, it you evil men that take the biscuit. Like father like son you toff bastards from England continue to think lands and natural resources far from you, belong to you, and that you contuinue to try to dictate to Africans amongst others. who the hell do you thonk you are?
Thankfully you have been consistently defeated in southern Africa, otherwise you would have free reign like you have in Australia.
Mugabe amongst others do not tolerate your crap.
BTW you do not know where i live or where i am from.
And i can support Mugabe and his excellent policies that are to the detriment of you evil men, from any country i wish to be from or live.
Must put more English Toffs in African prisons to keep Africans safe!
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> He cant he wont get welfare there he would never survive he would starve . Good idea go home jimbo go home.
You cant get no welfare in Zimbabwe for you Toff bastards, as the precious natural resources are NOW in Africans' hands.
You have been starved of Africans' assets and you evil men are powerlees there.
Dont worry though you can still live off the welfare the Australian aborigianls have given to you , as the aborigianls have been decimated through systematic genocide state setup by you evil men.

Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

The end of all of us or any of us is near only and only if the heavy weights America, Russia and China get sucked into WW3.

Others things are just only stories with no need to get excited.

ALL WILL SURVIVE IF WE STAY AWAY FROM WW3 AND SAY PEACE FOR ALL TO ALL HUMANITY.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Europeans need to be expelled from Africa for the sake of African survival.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant get no welfare in Zimbabwe
double negative dopey jim haha You're here dull jim; that shows clearly that there is no welfare for you in Zim
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> as the precious natural resources are NOW in Africans' hands.
Africans' hands or your 'tyrant love's' hands?
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> You have been starved of Africans' precious resources
Africans have been starved of Africans precious resources - the profits go to your tyrant love
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text> Dont worry though you can still live off the welfare the Australian aborigianls have given to you
big hearted dumb jim - what you have done to help the aboriginal cause? Let me guess ... nothing. All talk ...but no heart and compassion. shameful!
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

DjinnDjinn wrote:
Europeans need to be expelled from Africa for the sake of African survival.
haha where have you been for the last generation or two? unbelievable!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Master wrote:
<quoted text> haha where have you been for the last generation or two? unbelievable!
Why are you speaking to me with colloquialism as if we are old friends? What is unbelievable in my statement? What point are you trying to make, boy?
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

DjinnDjinn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you speaking to me with colloquialism as if we are old friends? What is unbelievable in my statement? What point are you trying to make, boy?
well sonny, we are certainly not old friends. You, like so many others who post here, speak with an aggressive tone. No manners I guess. My point is that in zim (which with Iran, is what this thread is supposed to be about) colonialism is long gone. This could and should have been the springboard to bigger and better things. Unfortunately poor leadership, corruption, violence etc. has led to very wealthy leaders and citizens still waiting in unacceptable poverty. It appears to have passed you by. Try and keep up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Master wrote:
<quoted text> well sonny, we are certainly not old friends. You, like so many others who post here, speak with an aggressive tone. No manners I guess. My point is that in zim (which with Iran, is what this thread is supposed to be about) colonialism is long gone. This could and should have been the springboard to bigger and better things. Unfortunately poor leadership, corruption, violence etc. has led to very wealthy leaders and citizens still waiting in unacceptable poverty. It appears to have passed you by. Try and keep up.
Please.

Your name alone screams aggression. Master of whom?

You speak with the ignorance & sense of privilege so many of your kind seem to have. All of Africa's problems stem from European colonialism.

Since colonialism is such thing of the past why are the majority of African resources mined, profited and consumed by foreigners?

Until white privilege and modern colonialism is acknowledged there is no point in discussing the future of Zimbabwe because there is none.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

DjinnDjinn wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.
Your name alone screams aggression. Master of whom?
Master of Science. To you that screams agression to normal people that is not a threat.
DjinnDjinn wrote:
<quoted text> You speak with the ignorance & sense of privilege so many of your kind seem to have.
'my kind'- well well DjinnDjinn you are yet another racist bigot. What about you? You speak with the tongue of the uneducated; you speak the words of someone burdened by guilt.'Who can I blame next?'
DjinnDjinn wrote:
<quoted text> All of Africa's problems stem from European colonialism.
racist bigot djinndjinn. Look more closely and think.
DjinnDjinn wrote:
<quoted text> there is no point in discussing the future of Zimbabwe because there is none.
negative and defeatest ...citizens of zim will one day find the wealth and future that they yearn for and deserve.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Master wrote:
<quoted text> Master of Science. To you that screams agression to normal people that is not a threat.
<quoted text> 'my kind'- well well DjinnDjinn you are yet another racist bigot. What about you? You speak with the tongue of the uneducated; you speak the words of someone burdened by guilt.'Who can I blame next?'
<quoted text> racist bigot djinndjinn. Look more closely and think.
<quoted text> negative and defeatest ...citizens of zim will one day find the wealth and future that they yearn for and deserve.
Please, do not quote me out of context.

You seem very naive or in denial, boy. Either way, there is no point in debating with one of you; is like talking to a wall.

For the record I am a pre med student
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

DjinnDjinn wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, do not quote me out of context.
You seem very naive or in denial, boy. Either way, there is no point in debating with one of you; is like talking to a wall.
For the record I am a pre med student
Speaks volumes that you dont deny abject racism sonny - there is no place for racists in medicine. its hard for you to 'debate'(haha) when you are promoting your racist viewpoint. A pre med student should know better than to put only one side of the argument. God help those of a certain race who come to you for help once you have qualified (if you qualify).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,641 - 3,660 of3,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,491
What's it like to ride solo through Iran as a w... 14 hr Jen 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) 20 hr iamkelly 70
U.S. Must Play Hardball in Nuclear Talks With Iran Mon Jeff Brightone 2
Bush urges Iran to 'come clean' (Dec '07) Jul 20 Curiosityforever 5
We need an Iran policy Jul 18 ban sharia idolatry cult 2
Can Turkey Hijack the Internet? Jul 17 duh 2
•••
•••