Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe Today

Apr 23, 2010 Full story: Pan-African News Wire 3,725

Iranian leader Ahmadinejad jets in today Herald Reporters IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad jets into the country this afternoon to officially open the 51st edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo tomorrow.

Full Story
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#3581 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
He had a nice visit?
giks

Kenya

#3582 Dec 11, 2012
marko"]I am also a Zimbabwean and what I know is any smart and decent Zimbabwean hates Bob and what he stands for,people like Giks are the ulcer of our nation we can't wait to get rid off""

Marko.
haaa.its good for you .Do you think all uks support capitalists.?Do you think all uks support their government the way they use tax payers money for millitary invasion in iraqs,libya,syria as a results millions are killed .While the uks themselfs are struggling with life.

think twice
giks

Kenya

#3583 Dec 11, 2012
i""am also a Zimbabwean and what I know is any smart and decent Zimbabwean hates Bob and what he stands for,people like Giks are the ulcer of our nation we can't wait to get rid off"""" "

marks.
Haaaaaa.your are silly.if giks is the ulcer of your nation what do you think is the ulcer of s africans black.

to hell
giks

Nairobi, Kenya

#3584 Dec 11, 2012
"Borrowdale For Ever"]
Why do these people think that raping their pre-teen daughters will make them rich? That is just so stupid, creepy, cruel and evil! Even more disturbing is how common ritual murder, cannibalism, mutilation and keeping body parts for magic is so common across Africa.
"CONTROVERSIAL black empowerment activist Sonny Chasi appeared in court yesterday facing charges of raping his daughter four years ago and murdering his wife for alleged infidelity last Monday."
"Police investigations later led to Chasiís arrest as the prime suspect in the murder case. Chasi is alleged to have raped his then 12-year-old daughter in 2008, claiming the deed would make him rich."

bollowdre forever.
Haaaaa.rubbish.colonialist who said by invading africa minerals and lands will make you rich forever.Why do your econmy doing so badly despite stealing all over the world.
Do you know how many you have killed all over the world lookingfor riches????.
Who said by spilling human blood will make you rich???
You are colonial beneficially of spilled blood for riches .
bastard.
giks

Nairobi, Kenya

#3585 Dec 11, 2012
master of none(colonial master)
Haaaaaa.why dont you start a revolutuon in subsaharan africa like the one in arab countries .
You only need to start may be in east africa going to south turning to central and finally west.

haaaaaaa.guess what can happen.!!!!!!.
Master

Dartford, UK

#3586 Dec 11, 2012
giks the plastic african (so thick he supports the matebeleland massacre of africans):
giks wrote:
haaaaaaa.guess what can happen.!!!!!!.
let me guess ...maybe someone will come on here and see you as an 'ulcer' that should be got rid of. hahaha how true dopey giks, your shrivelled heart burdened with hatred makes you so transparent. Run away and hide dopey giks maybe a question is coming. hahaha
marko

South Africa

#3587 Dec 12, 2012
Giks sound mighty confused I cnt make out what u tyring to say anyway its ok.I think a nation belongs to ppl who are productive,who build it,u myt be black in Zim but if are a hobo who doesn't contribute a thing to th economy shut up,u are part of th problem,real citizens do something meaningful fo their country,let's build our nation so that we dnt hv to go to other ppl's countries and burden them
Master

Dartford, UK

#3588 Dec 12, 2012
marko wrote:
Giks sound mighty confused I cnt make out what u tyring to say anyway its ok.I think a nation belongs to ppl who are productive,who build it,u myt be black in Zim but if are a hobo who doesn't contribute a thing to th economy shut up,u are part of th problem,real citizens do something meaningful fo their country,let's build our nation so that we dnt hv to go to other ppl's countries and burden them
well said marko. Giks is just trying to spread his racist message of hatred. people like giks just want to ensure that violence and corruption continue by supporting tyrants who use those as weapons to stay in power. he has a serious problem as an enemy of Africa.
marko

South Africa

#3589 Dec 12, 2012
Master wrote:
<quoted text> well said marko. Giks is just trying to spread his racist message of hatred. people like giks just want to ensure that violence and corruption continue by supporting tyrants who use those as weapons to stay in power. he has a serious problem as an enemy of Africa.
. True he is his own worst enemy
Master

Dartford, UK

#3590 Dec 13, 2012
Giks the plastic African:(so thick, he loves scooping cash into the pockets of tyrants)
giks wrote:
bastard.
An example of the debating skill of giks the low life racist fool. How thick can anyone be?
w wman uk

UK

#3591 Dec 14, 2012
Master wrote:
Giks the plastic African:(so thick, he loves scooping cash into the pockets of tyrants)
<quoted text> An example of the debating skill of giks the low life racist fool. How thick can anyone be?
Compaired to jimbo hes a genius . There are dog turds out there that are smarter than the pair of them. Talking of turds they keep polishing mugabe, lets hope next year brings about the death of that murdering old turd.
observer

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3592 Dec 15, 2012
giks wrote:
"""" His hate towards anybody with a white skin is based on a psychological crash. I am afraid he is beyond help.""""
Observer.
haaaa.haaaa.I hate ONLY those few who think because of their colour they are better and superior than others..
so think twice.
So you are talking about ourself because you think you, and other black people are better and superior in comparison with us white folks. At least that is what I read in your comment. Well done.

“EDUCATION WILL SET YOU FREE”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3593 Dec 15, 2012
giks wrote:
marko"]I am also a Zimbabwean and what I know is any smart and decent Zimbabwean hates Bob and what he stands for,people like Giks are the ulcer of our nation we can't wait to get rid off""
Marko.
haaa.its good for you .Do you think all uks support capitalists.?Do you think all uks support their government the way they use tax payers money for millitary invasion in iraqs,libya,syria as a results millions are killed .While the uks themselfs are struggling with life.
think twice
Rubbish again

“EDUCATION WILL SET YOU FREE”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3594 Dec 15, 2012
Master wrote:
giks the plastic african (so thick he supports the matebeleland massacre of africans):
<quoted text> let me guess ...maybe someone will come on here and see you as an 'ulcer' that should be got rid of. hahaha how true dopey giks, your shrivelled heart burdened with hatred makes you so transparent. Run away and hide dopey giks maybe a question is coming. hahaha
wow what corny jokes , you even got to laugh at them your self
marko

Strand, South Africa

#3595 Dec 15, 2012
The ignorance of my fellow africans is so appalling,hw can one keep supporting someone so obviously self seeking and incompetent like Bob,he did a good job of impovirishing Zimbabweans and reduced them to the africa's laughingstock,its such a shame tht we ever had a president like him
Master

Dartford, UK

#3596 Dec 15, 2012
justice and truth always wrote:
<quoted text>
wow what corny jokes , you even got to laugh at them your self
corny jokes!! how dare you! sarcastic truth surely! any laughter is directed at dopey giks, his posts crack me up.
giks

Nairobi, Kenya

#3597 Dec 15, 2012
""""" " well said marko. Giks is just trying to spread his racist message of hatred. people like giks just want to ensure that violence and corruption continue by supporting tyrants who use those as weapons to stay in power. he has a serious problem as an enemy of Africa.""" """

master of none.
Haaaaa.Why do all this Africans readers have decided to go to east.Haaaa you think they are stupid.
You are loosing in africa becsuse you act to africans as if they dont have anything they can feel pround of.
You want to controll everything including politics it cant happen .

All this dirty ctocodile tears from you can be wiped out by mugambe.He only need to give a good deal in zimbambwe and the following day you start praising him.But because he is true African.
Zimbambwean first. other rubbish later.
giks

Nairobi, Kenya

#3598 Dec 15, 2012
""""" ""]The ignorance of my fellow africans is so appalling,hw can one keep supporting someone so obviously self seeking and incompetent like Bob,he did a good job of impovirishing Zimbabweans and reduced them to the africa's laughingstock,its such a shame tht we ever had a president like him"""" ""

Marko.
Haassss.you think mugambe is the one who is badly damaging Europe economy.
Haaas are you an African.Those countries should respect african sovereinty by not interfering with internal politics..
Thats why a person like you cannot see the sense of landreforms in africa and any other resources which are being protected from this few white bastards who are againsts all this land reforms which are going on in Africa.
giks

Nairobi, Kenya

#3599 Dec 15, 2012
Master of none.
If all Africans leaders are like mugambe ,who can stand and say no to western countries Africa could been better.If Africans said no to colonialism why no to current stupid ways of undermining african readers especially who dare to critise them when they are wrong .
Master

Dartford, UK

#3600 Dec 15, 2012
giks wrote:
Haaaaa.Why do all this Africans readers have decided to go to east.Haaaa you think they are stupid.
no dopey giks - you are the king of stupid.
With your beloved tyrant's record I would bet that the corruption returns are bigger away from the west.
giks wrote:
you act to africans as if they dont have anything they can feel pround of..
whilst you bring shame on your fellow africans with your abject racism you are certainly not a source of pride for anyone dumbo giks.(except fellow sick racist crazy jim)
giks wrote:
All this dirty ctocodile tears from you can be wiped out by mugambe.He only need to give a good deal in zimbambwe and the following day you start praising him.But because he is true African
Zimbambwean first.
surely stolen loot first, cutting down of Africans who seek another way 2nd. 3rd brainwash fools like you into following the path of racism. It is my hope that no deal is ever sought with the king of tyrants by uk.
Why do you laugh and jump for joy at those africans cut down in matebeleland thick giks? a question giks. Now what will you do? Let me guess ..... RUN. hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 hr bmz 37,798
Help with iranian short story, Butterflies and ... 20 hr Shahiin 1
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Wed Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Dec 16 Moosh 78
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Dec 15 Smith 4
Today Damascus, Soon, Khuzestan Dec 14 Cotizen 1
a No 'oil for goods' agreement signed with Russ... Dec 12 Kar 1
More from around the web