Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe Today

Apr 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pan-African News Wire

Iranian leader Ahmadinejad jets in today Herald Reporters IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad jets into the country this afternoon to officially open the 51st edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo tomorrow.

Comments (Page 170)

Showing posts 3,381 - 3,400 of3,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

"""""
Does having liberation war credentials give someone a license to kill after independence?
Does giks have the cognitive ability to understand what I am saying"""

Haaaaaa.
I will only undstand you when western countries will treat all readers and countries all over the world equally but not with self intersts.

haaaa.If those miners who were killed by police men in S africa happened in Zimbambwe.
Ohhhh.You could have added more and more sanctions.?is thst true??
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

"""" His hate towards anybody with a white skin is based on a psychological crash. I am afraid he is beyond help.""""

Observer.
haaaa.haaaa.I hate ONLY those few who think because of their colour they are better and superior than others..
so think twice.
observer

Weesp, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

giks wrote:
"""" His hate towards anybody with a white skin is based on a psychological crash. I am afraid he is beyond help.""""
Observer.
haaaa.haaaa.I hate ONLY those few who think because of their colour they are better and superior than others..
so think twice.
You have just proven my point. All you do is to keep on ranting against white people. I oppose anybody, including leaders of nations, that treat others with contempt in order to stay in power. Do not compare Congo with what happens in Zimbabwe. It is all the same. DO not defend Mugabe. He has blood on his hands. And there are many more, be they black white or any other colour. Do not base your hatred on colour, look at actions.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

giks the plastic African:
giks wrote:
so think twice.
Not true racist liar giks. You have shown in your words hatred towards many people - you are a racist; you are a homophobe; you hate women through supporting those who use rape as a political weapon; you hate those who belong to certain African tribes; You hate those slaughtered in matebeleland by supporting the tyrant that caused the massacre; you hate those who cry for freedom by supporting the tyrant who oppresses them. You hate the truth by refusing to answer questions.
You hate so many people - but you reserve your love for the man who has caused so much sadness and pain in zimbabwe. Giks the fool, he is no African.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

giks wrote:
.Do you know how kabila of congo has done to his people.Making his account fat and fat.poor people women and children never go to school.Poor infrustructure etc.
Ohhh you only accuse the rebels for raping and killing civillians.But because of selfintersts in congo you keep quet wstching kabila doing all this mess because he is western ally.
why!!
you want to talk about Kabila eh dopey giks. Your love and Yoweri Musevenis are rushing their troups for a chance to support Kabila in killing Africans. Why arent you speaking up against this murderous action? Not because of 'skin colour' is it racist giks? Dont forget that your love is the role model and mentor for Kabila. Tell us your feelings about that giks? Start running giks the coward and fool. Hide back in your pit of hatred.
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ryan wrote:
The truth is that Mugabe and his generals have ordered the rape, torture & murder of innocent Zimbabweans. You cannot excuse those crimes against humanity by pointing out other injustices and crimes.
Is Mugabe innocent because there is and has been violence in the world that he is not responsible for?
Does having liberation war credentials give someone a license to kill after independence?
Does giks have the cognitive ability to understand what I am saying?
More crap spouted by you greedy evil white anglosaxon corporate capitalists monsters, no doubt you are one of those big losers, as a result of the righteous land reforms and other African empowrerment measures brought in by His Excellency Robert Mugabe.
You must know it makes myself and many others happy to hear your crap and misery.
You evil men have been consistently been beaten in Zimbabwe by very tough Africans, who will no longer stand for your nonsense.
You dont seem to understand that you cannot operate terrorism in Africa especially in Zimbabwe, nor can you run an apartheid government, nor can you operate a land cartel, nor should you mass murdering English colonialist Rhodesians ever have any stake in Zimbabwe after all the many crimes you have committed in Zimbabwe, Africa and the World.

You must look at your many mass murders/gemocides you have committed and as a result the expansion of you monsters.
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

MasterMinor wrote:
<quoted text> Not true racist liar giks. You have shown in your words hatred towards many people - you are a racist; you are a homophobe; you hate women through supporting those who use rape as a political weapon; you hate those who belong to certain African tribes; You hate those slaughtered in matebeleland by supporting the tyrant that caused the massacre; you hate those who cry for freedom by supporting the tyrant who oppresses them. You hate the truth by refusing to answer questions.
You hate so many people - but you reserve your love for the man who has caused so much sadness and pain in zimbabwe. Giks the fool, he is no African.
MasterMinor you still on this board spouting your utter rubbish and falsehoods against Robert Mugabe or any others who counter you with truth.
Get used to land reform. You English colonialist Rhosdesian must be fully booted out of Zimbabwe, similar to how the Indians dealt with your ilk in the 1940s.

Viva Mugabe!Viva land reform!
observer

Weesp, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
MasterMinor you still on this board spouting your utter rubbish and falsehoods against Robert Mugabe or any others who counter you with truth.
Get used to land reform. You English colonialist Rhosdesian must be fully booted out of Zimbabwe, similar to how the Indians dealt with your ilk in the 1940s.
Viva Mugabe!Viva land reform!
Just like Giks, beyond help I am afraid. I don't need anything from Africa, perhaps some sunshine. In exchange I will donate some currency to the local businesses for my stay. Nothing wrong with that, isn't it? I love Africa but not all Africans like Mugabe and co.
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

""""Do not base your hatred on colour, look at actions.""" "

Observer.
Haaaa.Your actions has proven that there some tyrants.Terrorists.Muderers.Co rrupt readers.Theives.,Land grabbers.etc.
who are better than others..

Do you expect change soon with all this double stardards.?
Do you expect Africans to call muganbe a tyrant while your prime minister is worried by palestinians that they might take israel to icc.???
because of crime against humanity in Gaza.???
Can you ask why this world will never have peace
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

""""" """]The truth is that Mugabe and his generals have ordered the rape, torture & murder of innocent Zimbabweans. You cannot excuse those crimes against humanity by pointing out other injustices and crimes"""" """"

Ryan.
Haaaaaa.Your regime has been accusing assad for killing his people over 20000.Now is that an excuse if trying to kill him doubling the number by use of terrorists to attack his government.

Dont you think you are also responsible for the same..???
Must you use eye for a eye to settle disputes..

Think twice.
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

"'""" " Not true racist liar giks. You have shown in your words hatred towards many people - you are a racist; you are a homophobe; you hate women through supporting those who use rape as a political weapon; you hate those who belong to certain African tribes; You hate those slaughtered in matebeleland by supporting the tyrant that caused the massacre; you hate those who cry for freedom by supporting the tyrant who oppresses them. You hate the truth by refusing to answer questions.
You hate so many people - but you reserve your love for the man who has caused so much sadness and pain in zimbabwe. Giks the fool, he is no African.""" """.

master of stupidity.
Oooops.Your regime could hear the cry for women and children when you were dropping bombs in africa.
Your regime could not feel the pain of libyan women and children trying to remove Gaddaffi and replce the one whom together will be stealing libyan wealth.
haaa.pakestinians being killed you feel good.

Whats wrong fo me loving Mugambe who is a land reformer while you love Mubarak who is your puppet..

Dont you know Africans are beyond being blackmailed by western world.

Haaas.your friend Tsvangirai and Raila were together in kenya.Raila has promised his opponents that he will bring bsck icc csses in Kenya.

How.!!!!!!!!!As i told you the icc is a political court being used by western countries to siilence African readers who stood with truth.
Do you feel shame!!!!!!!???for playing with Africans mind..

think twice
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

master of stupidity (colonial master)

Haaaaaa.Whats the difference of a terrorists amd a colonialists.
You will never again think u will controll Blacks Africans no matter what!!!.
Africans blacks they know everything and their enemy.
They just pretends by swallowing alot of pain.

ooops the moment they start showing their true colurs you will be shocked.
haaaaaa.Those you think they are your allys will be the fisrt to be yoyr enemy.

Think twice blacks africans are no longer taken for granted by stupid foreigners.

its a time bomb in S africa.wait not so long.

You stupid white colonialists blood sucker.You days are numberd in Africa.
You will never suck blood for poor Africans Again in Congo and in Africa in general.
Be ready to be booted out by new land reforms all over in Africa.

You colonialists you raped and killed our famillies and on top you wants to add more wounds.

Africans stannds Againist rubbish and rubbish whites who think money is everything and their ccolur is better.
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

master .(colonial master)

haaaa.why only attack mugambe who is a fleedom fighter and a land reformer in zimbambwe and africa.

Haaaaa A colonial master attacking a fleedom fighter and a land reformer.
Go to hell bastard and leave mugambe with africans.
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

master of none(colonial master).

haaaa.Those foreigners who take advantage of illetaracy level in africa and poor governments to scoop minerals in their mother land ,Their days are numberd.
They know them.Women and children are crying for help.But those who come help instead they steal their God given wealth making more deaths and poverty level arise.

All this tears has reached to Almigty God.Ie why sone countries no matter what they steal from africa their economy will perish.

May the generations of all this countries who makes us to suffer and killed also suffer and killed too.

Good God.they have started .No jobs for their generations.Strikes and demostrations are all over .

think twice.before you made others to suffer and spill bllood for your own interests.
Borrowdale For Ever

Harare, Zimbabwe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Why do these people think that raping their pre-teen daughters will make them rich? That is just so stupid, creepy, cruel and evil! Even more disturbing is how common ritual murder, cannibalism, mutilation and keeping body parts for magic is so common across Africa.

"CONTROVERSIAL black empowerment activist Sonny Chasi appeared in court yesterday facing charges of raping his daughter four years ago and murdering his wife for alleged infidelity last Monday."

"Police investigations later led to Chasiís arrest as the prime suspect in the murder case. Chasi is alleged to have raped his then 12-year-old daughter in 2008, claiming the deed would make him rich."
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

giks the plastic african:
giks wrote:
Go to hell bastard
Dumbo giks the utter fool shows us his true level of debating intelligence. No wonder you love mugabe! Giks the brain dead supporting the tyrant ...it all adds up now!
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

giks wrote:
master
haaaa.why only attack mugambe .
Two reasons: 1. you may not have noticed, dumbo giks, that this thread is about tyrant mugabe thats why he is being discussed.
2. the low life morons that have come on here to shout support for the tyrant who cut down 20000 africans, have all been racist scum - people should stand up against racism in all its forms. I'm sure u agree dopey giks.
giks wrote:
leave mugambe with africans.
you are right leave mugabe with real Africans ...not you giks the fake but true africans that want an end to violence, corruption and poverty on the continent.
marko

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I am also a Zimbabwean and what I know is any smart and decent Zimbabwean hates Bob and what he stands for,people like Giks are the ulcer of our nation we can't wait to get rid off
JimCrowsNightmar e

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

marko wrote:
I am also a Zimbabwean and what I know is any smart and decent Zimbabwean hates Bob and what he stands for,people like Giks are the ulcer of our nation we can't wait to get rid off
Smart and decent Zimbabweans like Mugabe and others know how to properly deal with you evil english white anglosaxon Rhodesian toffcriminals and dictators . Seize the lands you stole and throw you off those lands.Also take control of the precious minerals. Lets hope the same policies start to happen in South AFrica.
No doubt you are another Rhodesian colonialist criminal put out of action by His Excellency. Surely you muust now know crime must not pay!!!
Viva Mugabe!!!!
Borrowdale For Ever

Harare, Zimbabwe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jim, why do I get the feeling that you're an unemployed loser collecting welfare from the UK government? A pathetic little bitch like you wouldn't last in Zimbabwe. You need things like free health care, free housing etc.

White Zimbabweans don't move in fear, and if you came across one of us and spoke your rubbish you'd no doubt get the shit kicked out of your ugly face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,381 - 3,400 of3,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 51 min MUQ1 36,492
What's it like to ride solo through Iran as a w... 15 hr Jen 1
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) 22 hr iamkelly 70
U.S. Must Play Hardball in Nuclear Talks With Iran Mon Jeff Brightone 2
Bush urges Iran to 'come clean' (Dec '07) Jul 20 Curiosityforever 5
We need an Iran policy Jul 18 ban sharia idolatry cult 2
Can Turkey Hijack the Internet? Jul 17 duh 2
•••
•••