Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe Today

Apr 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pan-African News Wire

Iranian leader Ahmadinejad jets in today Herald Reporters IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad jets into the country this afternoon to officially open the 51st edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo tomorrow.

Comments (Page 169)

Showing posts 3,361 - 3,380 of3,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

giks the plastic african:
giks wrote:
.You silly white stupid who hate some leaders for nothing.
dearie me giks, you are a bigotted racist to the bitter end. i dont hate any leaders. I am opposed to leaders who use violence to retain control in their own country and who steal from the people through corrupt methods. Violence and corruption is okay for you yes? you are relaxed about the massacre of 20000 in matebeleland and the mass corruption that has made some leaders into billionaires whilst the good people starve. what has a leader got to do for you to oppose them? you love the man who masacred 20000 you are relaxed about the use of violence. a true african would stick up for the people which shows that you will always be plastic with low intelligence and a heart full of hatred dopey giks. where is your strong african heart? maybe you were born to be different to true africans dumbo giks. now run away and hide, you are good at that, shutting your eyes to the truth.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

youtube.com/watch...

IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad jets into the country this afternoon to officially open the 51st edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo tomorrow.

Presidents Mugabe and President Ahmadinejad will first oversee the signing of agreements reached at yesterday’s meeting of the Zimbabwe-Iran Joint Commission in Harare before travelling to Bulawayo for the official ZITF opening.

Thereafter, President Ahmadinejad jets out to Uganda for a State visit.

At the Sixth Session of the Zimbabwe-Iran Joint Commission, the two countries agreed to constitute a Joint Permanent Implementation Mechanism.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

giks wrote:
Go to hell bastard.
swearing from a low life cretin, you giks the utter fool. get help for anger management dopey giks. you are an embarrasment to africans everywhere. run giks, run and hide .. maybe a question is coming. haham
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

master of none.
Haaaaa.who doesnt know you.?crying crocodile tears on behalf of poor Africans.
You must be a good pretender how you love zimbambweans and Africans in general.Do you know how badly you have potrayed yourserf thinking by debating the meeting of these two readers you might get sympathy..

How can you talk too much about Mugambe as if you know more about him than Africans themselfs .Its high time you should learn how to listen to Africans telling you about their great readers and whom they are but not you telling us our bad readers and good readers then you must be very stupid.

Time for Africans to be dictated by foreigners are over.Where have you been.????
Sometime i just wonder whether you are mentally fit or not.

This issue of going too much for interfering with other countries affairs is too bad.and its only for self interests.

Haaaaa do you know you need only to strike a deal with mugambe today and tommorrow you start praising him.but the old man is not all that cheap..

Hayyyy imgine nationalizing resiurces.its to good for the poor zimbambweans..

Its very sad you keep on telling our true Africans.
Maddella and mubarak.you need a doctor .
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

giks wrote:
You must be a good pretender how you love zimbambweans and Africans in general.
it is of no surprise that you have no understanding about caring for other races when you dont even care for your own!
did you care for those africans slaughtered in matebeleland? no giks you rejoiced.
did you care about the millions who have fled their homes in zim to escape the brutality of zanu? no, you laughed.
did you care when sekai holland was beaten almost to death?(just one of thousands)? no giks you joined in.
you, dopey giks, have followed the ways of your tyrant love, mugabe, who has taught you the ways of violence. he reserves his care for violence, money and power. you being such a thick servant to the tyrant do not have the brain power to question his actions. very sad ...my sympathy is reserved for you dumbo giks, the fool guided by racism whose heart is shrivelled by hatred. Can you, one day when you have grown up, learn to have the heart of a true african and stop embarrasing yourself. My guess is no, the damage is too deep. get help giks you know it makes sense.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

giks wrote:
.Do you know how badly you have potrayed yourserf thinking by debating the meeting of these two readers you might get sympathy..
i hope i have portrayed myself very badly to you dumbo giks, that would be great. didnt you know that people can air their views without looking for sympathy. we have freedom of speech here. something you can only dream about.
giks wrote:
.How can you talk too much about Mugambe as if you know more about him than Africans themselfs .Its high time you should learn how to listen to Africans telling you about their great readers and whom they are but not you telling us our bad readers and good readers then you must be very stupid.
to air opinions about world leaders including tyrants is normal except to you giks. why are you so scared about the opinions fof others.You are trying (but failing) to gag me with abusive posts that are racist and derogatory. but you are too thick to do that arent you giks? you cannot argue against my points of view by hiding from answering questions can you giks? you argue through abusive posts. you are not a true african are you dumno giks. its impossible.
giks wrote:
.Time for Africans to be dictated by foreigners are over.Where have you been.????
i have been here all along dopey giks seeing that mugabe has allowed the chinese to boss zimbabweans about as if they are their masters. shame on him.
giks wrote:
.Sometime i just wonder whether you are mentally fit or not.
thank you for thinking about me ...i am clearly umder your skin, Thats good. As for you i never think about you at all ...hahaha.
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

master of none.
Every time you are defeated you come up with race issues.
Oohhh why should i hate you.I only hate hatred which is is bias .Its in your blood .!!!!.
Its very sad for somebody like you who comes from developed country trying to express hatred to other readers.

As a country like uk we africans we expect good example from your country.Examples which can be admired by everybody in this world.

But the moment you try taking sides and being bias to others dont expect good things..
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

giks the plastic African:
giks wrote:
master of none.
Every time you are defeated you come up with race issues.
how do you know? I have never been defeated.
giks wrote:
Oohhh why should i hate you.
because you are a self confessed sick racist, who judges people on skin colour.
giks wrote:
Its very sad for somebody like you who comes from developed country trying to express hatred to other readers.
its only sad to you giks and those who seek to hide the truth. to me it is very important in a debate to speak ones mind. If i am wrong then show evidence and answer questons without fear. you have never done that giks. you spent more time ducking questions and running away to hide than debating like an adult. You have never debated like an adult - you are too thick.
giks wrote:
As a country like uk we africans we expect good example from your country..
firstly, you are not african. Maybe you were born there but your heart and soul are shrivelled and full of hatred. No, you are not a brave african. Secondly you are a racist bigot who enjoys violence aimed at Africans. You dont expect anything from UK. Why would a racist fool like you have those expectations?
giks wrote:
dont expect good things..
i already have good things - my good things are even better watching you squirm and hide from my questions. Its great to defeat a bigotted racist day after day - you dopey giks.
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

""""i have been here all along dopey giks seeing that mugabe has allowed the chinese to boss zimbabweans about as if they are their masters. shame on him"""" "

master of none.
Haaaaaaa.You must be a very jealousy.You wanted to isolate mugambe with the rest of the world.But God is great they are doing better .We need more developing countries to come to help the poor ones.

Why should you feel bad to see china investment in zimbambwe and Africa.You .Haaa come on tell us what were your interests Zimbambwe.

Haaaaa.You have been there since colonial!!Does that means china or any other country cannot invest and help Zimbambweans.

Why do you want to make Zimbambwe or Africa as part of your country if you are not a devil.

mmmmmm.This world has totally changed if israels has managed to listen the palestinians.Why do you think Africans cannot say No to Neo colonialism.
Think twice because your old ways of punishing those readers who challeges you are over and they are not accecepted in modern society.

You white bastard who thinks this world remains the way it was before..think twice.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

giks wrote:
You white bastard
losing your temper again racist bigot giks ...aahhh, there there! When will you grow up enough to debate at an adult level? my guess is never - you are too thick to know the right words. You embarrass Africans everywhere dopey giks. swearing - the last hiding place of a thick loser ..you dumbo giks. Now slide back into your pit and watch mugabe counting the cash he's taken from the people. haha
Remind me thick giks, why do you applaud the murder of 20000 african women and children in matebeleland? start running dumbo giks, a question for you to hide from.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

giks wrote:
You white bastard
More swearing from a low life cretin, you - giks the utter fool. You are desparate for help for anger management dopey giks. you are an embarrasment to africans everywhere. run giks, run and hide .. maybe a question is coming. haha
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

""""" ""who enjoys violence aimed at Africans.""" "

master of none.
Since colonial you have enjoying violence in Africa.
Why sbould you expect Africans to agree with you as a white that you know Africans better than Africans themselfs.
Those are insults..Everybody who cannot agree with you brcomes automatic a racist.

Do you know how many Asians are in Africa doing busineess and live comfortably.They know what brought them in africa.but you dont know what brought you in Aftica
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

giks wrote:
Why sbould you expect Africans to agree with you as a white that you know Africans better than Africans themselfs.
giks the snake slithering out of his pit to laugh at african pain and spout sick racism. you are mocked giks and seen as an object of stupidity by all who unfortunately fall upon this thread. i know that is true. you are no african for sure. giks the fool - traitor, racist and enemy of true africans. run away and hide giks the coward. i might ask a question. haha
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

giks wrote:
master of none.
haaaa you hate to see mugambe using "violence". to give land to blacks.
But you are ok with violence in iraq.
You are ok using violence in libya.
You are ok using violence in islael with palestinians.
You are ok with mubarak using viloence to Egyptians.
You are ok using violence in syria.
You were ok when uk were using violence to grabb africas lands during colonial time.
You are ok with violence in any country where you have not invested.But you are too good in deplomatic ways where you have invested.
You need to repair your brains .You silly white stupid who hate some leaders for nothing.
Nothing has changed your still the dumb primate dispite all lessons Master has taught you. Still its your right to chimp away and you do. mugabe is hated for good reason thousnds have died and suffered through his greed and incompedence.
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

""""" Nothing has changed your still the dumb primate dispite all lessons Master has taught you. Still its your right to chimp away and you do. mugabe is hated for good reason thousnds have died and suffered through his greed and incompedence. """

Haaaaa.How many palestinians have died throu attacks from israel.
what about iraq.
what about syria libya and many more because of your regime..

Your prime minister is not happy with palestinians coz he fear they might br taken to icc..
This means all along they have been protecting israel to commit crime againist humanity to pakestinians.
Are they not human beings like you.
Master

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

giks the plastic African:
giks wrote:
""""" Nothing has changed your still the dumb primate dispite all lessons Master has taught you. Still its your right to chimp away and you do. mugabe is hated for good reason thousnds have died and suffered through his greed and incompedence. """
Haaaaa.How many palestinians have died throu attacks from israel.
what about iraq.
what about syria libya and many more because of your regime..
Your prime minister is not happy with palestinians coz he fear they might br taken to icc..
This means all along they have been protecting israel to commit crime againist humanity to pakestinians.
Are they not human beings like you.
Dopey giks you will not deceive W WMAN UK by trying to hijack and divert this thread away from the topic. discussing other contentious issues in the world will not change the fact that zimbabweans have been severely let down by their leader, who has used violence, murder and corruption to ensure that the people have lived a life of suffering. you support the man who has murdered 20000 (and more) africans; you support the man who has stolen billions through corrupt methods thus depriving millions of africans of better health care, education, housing and welfare; giks the fool, you support the man who rushes his troups to kill africans in other african countries led by bigotted tyrants. you hate africans it is clear. only you know why you are a traitor and a lover of african oppression.
mike

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

hey have taught us all a lesson - they have shown us how to retain power by murder and corruption. They have taught us that beatings are the way to control their unhappy people. They have taught us how to suppress women and also how to use rape as a weapon just do someting useful for us buy one www.burberrysaleoutletstores.com is ok
Ryan

Harare, Zimbabwe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

The truth is that Mugabe and his generals have ordered the rape, torture & murder of innocent Zimbabweans. You cannot excuse those crimes against humanity by pointing out other injustices and crimes.

Is Mugabe innocent because there is and has been violence in the world that he is not responsible for?

Does having liberation war credentials give someone a license to kill after independence?

Does giks have the cognitive ability to understand what I am saying?
observer

Weesp, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ryan wrote:
The truth is that Mugabe and his generals have ordered the rape, torture & murder of innocent Zimbabweans. You cannot excuse those crimes against humanity by pointing out other injustices and crimes.
Is Mugabe innocent because there is and has been violence in the world that he is not responsible for?
Does having liberation war credentials give someone a license to kill after independence?
Does giks have the cognitive ability to understand what I am saying?
No, he has not. His brain has short circuited by an immense hatred for people. He does not even care about his fellow countrymen. His hate towards anybody with a white skin is based on a psychological crash. I am afraid he is beyond help.
giks

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

""""No, he has not. His brain has short circuited by an immense hatred for people. He does not even care about his fellow countrymen. His hate towards anybody with a white skin is based on a psychological crash. I am afraid he is beyond help.""

Observer.
Haaa Only the victims of double stardards can understand.Haaa you should afraid on how to deal with interest and double stardard..
hey hey why pretend.Do you know how kabila of congo has done to his people.Making his account fat and fat.poor people women and children never go to school.Poor infrustructure etc.
Ohhh you only accuse the rebels for raping and killing civillians.But because of selfintersts in congo you keep quet wstching kabila doing all this mess because he is western ally.
why!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,361 - 3,380 of3,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr Anti-gov 36,073
Homosexuality in Iran (Jul '13) 8 hr w wmanuk 28
Iran protests UN ambassador ban to United Nations Apr 15 Jeff Brightone 1
Essay: Why does Iran want nuclear weapons? Apr 14 SHIRO 1
PHOENICIANS ( Y - DNA ) Haplogroup is ( J2 ) (Feb '08) Apr 14 Bill in Texas 140
Iran says it has no plans to substitute UN envo... Apr 12 Jeff Brightone 1
Iran to hold its first UAV military exercises Apr 12 Kanai 1
•••
•••