Iran's president, Omani Sultan talk regional issues

Aug 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Trend

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has officially welcomed Oman's Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said at Sadabad Cultural Complex in Tehran, Iranian IRINN State TV reported.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2013
Phil

Gardelegen, Germany

#1 Aug 25, 2013
it seems that Iranian president is wise and honest.
Saif Al-Said

Muscat, Oman

#2 Aug 25, 2013
His majesty the Sultan Qaboos Al-Said has always been a man of peace. It is no surprise that Oman is the friendliest country towards Iran in the GCC. The animosity of other GCC countries towards Iran is well known. But it is due to the wise leadership of the Sultan, that we see our country prosper. Our relations worldwide are good and although not everything is perfect we get on really well here in Oman. We are really lucky to have such a great leader like the Sultan Qaboos, and he will be really missed when he is gone. I don't think anyone can fill in his shoes. Long may he live.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Saif Al-Said wrote:
His majesty the Sultan Qaboos Al-Said has always been a man of peace. It is no surprise that Oman is the friendliest country towards Iran in the GCC. The animosity of other GCC countries towards Iran is well known. But it is due to the wise leadership of the Sultan, that we see our country prosper. Our relations worldwide are good and although not everything is perfect we get on really well here in Oman. We are really lucky to have such a great leader like the Sultan Qaboos, and he will be really missed when he is gone. I don't think anyone can fill in his shoes. Long may he live.
PERSIAN GULF is the name . make no mistake about ,regardless of which way wind of politics blow..
sezar fenerbaghche

Dublin, Ireland

#4 Aug 27, 2013
sultan qabus is peous in compareing with other arabs king.
Saif Al-Said

Muscat, Oman

#5 Aug 28, 2013
@SHIRO don't be so petty, it is Persian Gulf to you and Arabian Gulf to us. I doubt that our opinions will ever change so lets leave it at that. There are much more important things in life that we need to sort out to make this world a better place. There are too many problems in the middle east as it is without starting small silly disputes. By working together countries help each other to improve and this is what every sensible person wants, instead of starting needless wars. Iraq, Libya and now it seems Syria have seen too many of their population suffer. Enough to all the inequalities in this world. Enough to poverty in Asia and Africa and other parts of the world. Every person who has sinned should remember that they will eventually get their punishment. Stop the prejudice around the world and lets help each other. I hope Iran and other countries going through tough times all the best in the future.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#6 Aug 28, 2013
If Persian Gulf name change is the only insult Arabs loung at Iran ,I for one willing to let it go.....But Arabs remains our mortal enemey even if the call Arabian See Persian See and the Persian Gulf ,persian Gulf makes no difference,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 41 min RiccardoFire 36,737
Iranian, Turkish cultural institutes to cooperate 19 hr Kannibaal M 4
Mt. Calvary Baptist Church (New Website) (Jan '14) Wed TaterTot 3
Cleaning chemicals for black nts. Aug 25 Jhounst 1
Iraq urges global action against Islamic State,... Aug 24 Kev 1
Earthquake jolts western Iran Aug 24 Kev 1
Iran Says it Downed Israeli Drone over Nuclear ... Aug 24 Kev 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••