Iran says it is ready to help resolve crisis in Mali

Jan 27, 2013 Full story: Tehran Times 26

TEHRAN Iran said on Saturday it is ready to help resolve the crisis in Mali, where several insurgent groups have taken up guns against the government, before the situation gets worse.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#22 Jan 28, 2013
SQR wrote:
The Pacte Coloniale Agreement and CFA.
http://pambazuka.org/en/category/features/816...
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#23 Jan 28, 2013
SQR wrote:
The Pacte Coloniale Agreement and CFA.
http://pambazuka.org/en/category/features/816...
A good start in supporting your thesis. I wonder, had France not done anything in Africa, just walked away after WWII and left it all to the native Africans, what might Africa be like today?

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 28, 2013
http://www.aidforafrica.org

U.S. OFFERS AFRICA $1 BILLION A YEAR FOR FIGHTING AIDS http://www.nytimes.com/2000/07/19/world/us-of...

Total U.S. funding for malaria has more than doubled from FY2004 to FY2009. Funding for bilateral malaria programs climbed to approximately $336 million in FY09.
http://www.one.org/c/us/issuebrief/748/

In the 2009-2010 school year, the US saw a 3 percent increase in African international students. According to the Open Doors Report published by the Institute of International Education (IIE), 37,062 African students were studying in America in that year.
http://www.campusexplorer.com/college-advice-...
SQR

Germany

#26 Jan 28, 2013
A news like this let you question France's real motives, also those of the US which is in a crisis too.

"LABOR MINISTER SAYS FRANCE IS “TOTALLY BANKRUPT”

Things in France must not be very serious, because the French labor minister accidentally let the truth come out a little earlier today. As the Telegraph reports
, France’s labour minister sent the country into a state of shock on Monday after he described the nation as “totally bankrupt.“
Remember: France is one of the supposedly stable countries in Europe.
“Michel Sapin made the gaffe in a radio interview, which left French President Francois Hollande battling to undo the potential reputational damage.“There is a state but it is a totally bankrupt state,” Mr Sapin said. "

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#27 Jan 28, 2013
SQR wrote:
A news like this let you question France's real motives, also those of the US which is in a crisis too.
"LABOR MINISTER SAYS FRANCE IS “TOTALLY BANKRUPT”
Things in France must not be very serious, because the French labor minister accidentally let the truth come out a little earlier today. As the Telegraph reports
, France’s labour minister sent the country into a state of shock on Monday after he described the nation as “totally bankrupt.“
Remember: France is one of the supposedly stable countries in Europe.
“Michel Sapin made the gaffe in a radio interview, which left French President Francois Hollande battling to undo the potential reputational damage.“There is a state but it is a totally bankrupt state,” Mr Sapin said. "
. That is old news. I doubt Mali has assets sufficient to pay for this intervention, much less profit them. As the US steps back a bit from its more militant foreign policies, one must expect other countries to do more about Islamism.
I read your earlier reference carefully. I can see the necessity for some kind of trusted keeper of the 14 nations banking system, since none of those countries had the skills nor the trust, but as the essay said, an accounting is due, and perhaps a deliberate process to return the banking system over to the Africans.
bohart

Newport, TN

#28 Jan 28, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen your bullshit on many threads. You float from thread to thread bad mouthing the West, the USA, t and so forth with no backup. I read your reference, and I have no doubt that that all kinds of mischief has been done over the ages, particularly during the Cold War, by all parties involved. So it has been throughout history. But to claim 125 years of imperialism is outrageous, unless one looks at the full content of those 125 years, which is the point I tried to bring out by mentioning Nobel prizes.
Fact is, almost all scientific knowledge of the last 125 years has been gleaned by the West, from agriculture to the human genome, from oceanography to cosmology, almost all medicine, and moden devices came from the West. Look at the entire picture.
You are a piece of fu#king work, assasinating foreign leaders, wars and coups to topple governments , lies made up in propaganda campaigns to affect the weak minded,( like yourself) to instigate illegal wars are mischief? mischief!

Oh yeah we spend more on war than the rest of the world combined because we have 6.7 billion enemies?.A true patriot looks at his own country with a clear eye. Do a google search of American military operations in the last 125 years and see for yourself. General Smedley Butler realized he was a hitman for the wall street guys in the 1930's so your only about 80 years behind the curve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 hr bmz 37,798
Help with iranian short story, Butterflies and ... 18 hr Shahiin 1
cleaning all type of black and green money by p... Wed Dr Abdullah Saleh 5
why Iranian guys are impulsive and sweet talker? (Jan '12) Dec 16 Moosh 78
why do people hate Saudis and Saudi Arabia? (May '14) Dec 15 Smith 4
Today Damascus, Soon, Khuzestan Dec 14 Cotizen 1
a No 'oil for goods' agreement signed with Russ... Dec 12 Kar 1
More from around the web