Iran says it is ready to help resolve crisis in Mali

Jan 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tehran Times

TEHRAN Iran said on Saturday it is ready to help resolve the crisis in Mali, where several insurgent groups have taken up guns against the government, before the situation gets worse.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aminu

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

No one can save any country, or resolve the crisec of the world except ISAH A.S (IMAMUL MAHDI), so look for him so that your country and the whole should experience peace.
Aminu

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

ISAH A.S is back, calamities of the world would not end ISAH ZAHIRAN.
Alex

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

As long as those who die are Muslims or Africans and these conflicts are in Eurosia and Africa, America, Britain and western Europe are celebrating the success of their geopolitical strategies.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex wrote:
As long as those who die are Muslims or Africans and these conflicts are in Eurosia and Africa, America, Britain and western Europe are celebrating the success of their geopolitical strategies.
All those countries have made significant contributions in Africa in agriculture and medicine. Your claim is an ignorant cheap shot.
Patientlywaiting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Iran is being really stupid trying to expand its influence. Im sorry but iran is being extremely foward about destroying another country. Unacceptable. France does not support that type of wreckless stupidity when wmds r involved. I dont think ny western nations want to fight with iran. I think they would rather pumple them really.sides mess with the u.s. Die like the rest.
Dori

Oschersleben, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

france wants to conquer this country and steal rererves of gold, Mali has big reserves of it. france and western europe just like usa donīt seek peaceful solutions, they seek natural resources for free. It is called criminal neocolonialism.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Dori wrote:
france wants to conquer this country and steal rererves of gold, Mali has big reserves of it. france and western europe just like usa donīt seek peaceful solutions, they seek natural resources for free. It is called criminal neocolonialism.
You have no basis for that claim. I know of no natural resources are being taken or provided for free to France, any other Western European country, or the USA. Please give us some examples.

So far, what you have is called bullshit.
SQR

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Alex wrote:
Eurasia ? Why not talk about Asia ? And check the meaning of the term. If i am not mistaken the first term includes western Europe.
SQR

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>All those countries have made significant contributions in Africa in agriculture and medicine. Your claim is an ignorant cheap shot.
Who is this arrogant guy ? Must be MSM dumbed-down westerner. He should know that the West is parasite and had robbed every single African country a total amount of trillions of dollars. If not for the stolen wealth from Africa and other regions westerners would have starved to death in millions like in the dark ages.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

SQR wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this arrogant guy ? Must be MSM dumbed-down westerner. He should know that the West is parasite and had robbed every single African country a total amount of trillions of dollars. If not for the stolen wealth from Africa and other regions westerners would have starved to death in millions like in the dark ages.
First, get a profile before you ask who anyone else is.

Second, give reliable references for you claims. Otherwise, they remain bullshit unworthy of comment. And bullshit they are.

Third, avoid stupid generalizations like, "other regions."

Then, Look up what the USA has given African nations to combat AIDS. Look at all the charities from the West working in Africa to improve quality of life. Then look up what one American did for Africa and other starving regions of the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug

Take a look at the list of Nobel Prize winners and what the discoveries those awardees developed did for the world. For instance, Jonas Salk, one of those winners. The USA has over 300 Nobel Prize winners.

And go get a decent education. Perhaps you might get accepted at one of the thousands of universities in the West, maybe even here in the USA where thousands of African students attend the very best colleges and universities. Frankly, I doubt you have the intelligence, but you might try.
SQR

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
First, get a profile before you ask who anyone else is.
Second, give reliable references for you claims. Otherwise, they remain bullshit unworthy of comment. And bullshit they are.
Third, avoid stupid generalizations like, "other regions."
Then, Look up what the USA has given African nations to combat AIDS. Look at all the charities from the West working in Africa to improve quality of life. Then look up what one American did for Africa and other starving regions of the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug
Take a look at the list of Nobel Prize winners and what the discoveries those awardees developed did for the world. For instance, Jonas Salk, one of those winners. The USA has over 300 Nobel Prize winners.
And go get a decent education. Perhaps you might get accepted at one of the thousands of universities in the West, maybe even here in the USA where thousands of African students attend the very best colleges and universities. Frankly, I doubt you have the intelligence, but you might try.
Charities, my a$$.
You just proved my case, you are dumbed down by your MSM and i was told britons and americans are the most dumbed down. Well it would take years to educate someone as brainwashed as you. Anyway the truth is america and co. are parasites, it is our money that made them rich but they are in the process of losing the influential positions that allowed them to rob and screw us. Your kind of idiots have never heard about terms of trade, cia sabotages and economic hit men. So with the background you have no need to discuss with you.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

SQR wrote:
<quoted text>
Charities, my a$$.
You just proved my case, you are dumbed down by your MSM and i was told britons and americans are the most dumbed down. Well it would take years to educate someone as brainwashed as you. Anyway the truth is america and co. are parasites, it is our money that made them rich but they are in the process of losing the influential positions that allowed them to rob and screw us. Your kind of idiots have never heard about terms of trade, cia sabotages and economic hit men. So with the background you have no need to discuss with you.
In other worlds, you cannot substantiate your stupid opinions. You parrot back this bullshit ("I WAS TOLD") and are completely unable to refute the specifics I provided or provide any specifics for you stupid claims. Go get an education and quit blaming your plight on others. Fool.
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no basis for that claim. I know of no natural resources are being taken or provided for free to France, any other Western European country, or the USA. Please give us some examples.
So far, what you have is called bullshit.
Sorry. SQR, is right I saw a newscast the other day and they asked the expert what did France have to gain in Mali?, A former colony. He said that they have certain resources that France wants access to. You have been accustomed to western news sources where we are always the good guy saving people from the bad guy.The last 125 years of western history is one of imperilism, I know the truth isn't popular.But it is the truth.
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

SQR wrote:
<quoted text>
Charities, my a$$.
He would benefit from the documentary,Confessions of an economic hitman, John Perkins who worked for the CIA and ravaged countries with terrorism, threats and murder..

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. SQR, is right I saw a newscast the other day and they asked the expert what did France have to gain in Mali?, A former colony. He said that they have certain resources that France wants access to. You have been accustomed to western news sources where we are always the good guy saving people from the bad guy.The last 125 years of western history is one of imperilism, I know the truth isn't popular.But it is the truth.
That is NOT true. You imply that France just charges into Mali, steals the goodies, and goes home. Perhaps several generations ago that was possible, but not any more. Certainly French interests are at risk there with the influx of violent Islamism, and that is the issue. I have access to many news sources, so don't imply otherwise.

The truth is not popular with your ilk either. You listen to old Soviet dogma and Islamist propaganda and are as brainwashed as anyone.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Allah is on USA's side, not Iran's.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NOT true. You imply that France just charges into Mali, steals the goodies, and goes home. Perhaps several generations ago that was possible, but not any more. Certainly French interests are at risk there with the influx of violent Islamism, and that is the issue. I have access to many news sources, so don't imply otherwise.
The truth is not popular with your ilk either. You listen to old Soviet dogma and Islamist propaganda and are as brainwashed as anyone.
What possible interest could France have in Mali other than Uranium and Gold?as for violent Islamism the French have been supporting it in Syria just after they did the same in Libya,the Mali thing is a direct result of Western lunacy in Libya,but i believe there is a method to their Lunacy, failed and Chaotic States can be easier to Plunder.

those bastards havn't changed since the 19th Century.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
He would benefit from the documentary,Confessions of an economic hitman, John Perkins who worked for the CIA and ravaged countries with terrorism, threats and murder..
I have seen your bullshit on many threads. You float from thread to thread bad mouthing the West, the USA, t and so forth with no backup. I read your reference, and I have no doubt that that all kinds of mischief has been done over the ages, particularly during the Cold War, by all parties involved. So it has been throughout history. But to claim 125 years of imperialism is outrageous, unless one looks at the full content of those 125 years, which is the point I tried to bring out by mentioning Nobel prizes.

Fact is, almost all scientific knowledge of the last 125 years has been gleaned by the West, from agriculture to the human genome, from oceanography to cosmology, almost all medicine, and moden devices came from the West. Look at the entire picture.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible interest could France have in Mali other than Uranium and Gold?as for violent Islamism the French have been supporting it in Syria just after they did the same in Libya,the Mali thing is a direct result of Western lunacy in Libya,but i believe there is a method to their Lunacy, failed and Chaotic States can be easier to Plunder.
those bastards havn't changed since the 19th Century.
France has business interests, I suppose. As I said, and I defy you to prove otherwise, it cannot just charge into Mali and take gold or Uranium or whatever. What is happening in Syria is not violent Islamism, it is people fed up with a Russian and Iranian supported dictatorship. What is/was there to plunder in Libya that could not be obtained via commercial channels? The Mali thing has little to do with Libya. The Algerian thing, maybe so. Obviously you support dictatorships for their order. You forget little things like freedom and human rights.
SQR

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The Pacte Coloniale Agreement and CFA.

http://pambazuka.org/en/category/features/816...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Iran Forum right now

Search the Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 36,121
As Syria civil war grinds on, rebels losing ground 15 hr Abdurratln 3
Report: Iran's vice-president says row over hea... 19 hr Kar 1
Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe T... (Apr '10) 22 hr Haj 3,725
iran vs turkey - who would win? (Dec '12) 23 hr mr xj 68
H.E. Ambassador Farhad Sepahbody, Iranian Diplo... Sat cyrus sepahbody 1
Homosexuality in Iran (Jul '13) Apr 17 w wmanuk 28
•••
•••